• This topic has 163 replies, 105 voices, and was last updated 1 minute ago by Jack.
Currently, there are 1 user and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

I must be missing something because i go to download and its only the vpx table
    how do i get the pup pack? Thank you in advance for any help

@jonathan1972

Pick pizzatime.zip  —  Above the download button

EthanDack
    Participant
    @ethandack

I’d totally pay money for tables from Scotty Wic.

They’re are easily the best ones available. Better than FX3.

freestlz
    Participant
    @freestlz

Awesome work guys!!! Beautiful table!!!

the_greeze
    Participant
    @thegreeze

Leaving line 5872 commented out and enabling Force Exclusive Fullscreen fixed this for me.

Hi greeze. You mentioned the above working for you. Are you playing on a single screen? The above didn’t work for me: I’m on a single screen desktop.

If you are, can you share some screenshots of your settings? Also, does Harry Potter’s mini-game work for you as well? I have issues with that mini-game on my single screen setup too.

TIA

I have a two screen, real DMD cabinet setup. I can confirm that I have no problems with Harry Potter either.

flpennstater
    Participant
    @flpennstater

Another legendary table!  Thank you Scotty!

bombaj35
    Participant
    @bombaj35

Hej . Oto moje ustawienia dla Harrego jak i Pizzy  Nie wiem jak z Pizzą ale w Harrym mini gierka ziała – no i wyświetlają się wszystkie filmy

Attachments:
    elvinu
    Participant
    @elvinu

Hej . Oto moje ustawienia dla Harrego jak i Pizzy  Nie wiem jak z Pizzą ale w Harrym mini gierka ziała – no i wyświetlają się wszystkie filmy

Hi . Are you playing on a single screen: desktop mode? TIA

I just checked and I have the same pup settings as you.

Cześć . Grasz na jednym ekranie: w trybie pulpitu? TIA

Właśnie sprawdziłem i mam takie same ustawienia szczeniaka jak ty.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 1 hour ago by elvinu.
    NailBuster
    @nailbuster
    ModeratorMember

FYI….for international ‘.’ or comma issues you can try this without messing around with windows regional settings.

put this at top of table script:

SetLocale 1033 ' 1033 is the EN-US locale

that should set the table/script to USA ‘,’ and not mess with your windows.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

@nailbuster: thanks David … seems to work; perfect :rose:

placed it in the top between here:

Option Explicit
    Randomize

SetLocale 1033 ‘ 1033 is the EN-US locale

‘TODOs

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Friffy1
    Participant
    @friffy1

VIRUS ALERT!

Okay, yeah…  That was a little click-baity.  But this table is so damn addicting I walk around with Boys Don’t Cry or “Pizza time…  Pizza time…  whoa whoa whoa…  Pizza time” running through my brainhole all… DAY!  I had a frickin’ dream about it! (I’m not kidding.)

So…  Fair warning to all those who want to play this table…  You can not stop after just one slice… of Pizza Time.

Sokratz
    Participant
    @sokratz

Wow, I love this game.  I can’t quit playing.  I love needing to get different ingredients for each Pizza instead of the same shots all the time.  It’s a lot of fun!!!

Here’s a suggestion:  after completing a Pizza Time and then hitting the right scoop for another order, I’d suggest holding the ball until after the next pizza is ordered.  I find myself listening to the order and watching the backglass to figure out what shots I need to make next and then wammo – the ball is shot out and I lose it ’cause I’m not paying attention to that.  I love to sit shot out after the order is placed instead.

Thanks for all your work on this!  It truly is a great table.

He Who Laughs Lasts
    Participant
    @binoictoothpick

Running single screen.

Pup Overlay is above the table, but Pupscreen1 and Pupscreen2 are behind the playfield.

If Puppacks on top works with this table, I haven’t figured it out.

Resolved: pupinit.bat had wrong path:

cd /d “c:\PinUPSystem\”

start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” 0 0 0

start “” pupwinpos.exe “Form1” -1 0 0

start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” 1 0 1

bartzenegger
    Participant
    @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Question!as soon as I start   Seems like I always have 2 balls going ? Is that normal ?

Well in pants 👖 ! Couldn’t resist!

scotty and team this is as always amazing stuff!

thanks in advance for the advise

Lunatech Fringe
    Participant
    @lunatechfringe

Amazing work!  Thank you!

tobiashansson
    Participant
    @tobiashansson

Thanks for great table 😊
    i wonder how I can fix this score bug.

Attachments:
    Peter222
    Participant
    @swietlikowa

FYI….for international ‘.’ or comma issues you can try this without messing around with windows regional settings.

put this at top of table script:

SetLocale 1033 ' 1033 is the EN-US locale

that should set the table/script to USA ‘,’ and not mess with your windows.

@nailbuster
     You are obviously right. A similar problem was with Tom’s Pinball (Stern 1977), where the SetLocale 1033 also solved the known problem .

Can somebody tell me what else I can do to set the DMD font DIGITAL and not the one shown in the photo? This is a known problem, and many users have it (FB topic). Can it also be related to regional settings? I would like to point out that I have installed in the system all the fonts from the PUP-Pack / FONTS folder

20201124_185127

• This reply was modified 3 days, 1 hour ago by Peter222.
    bombaj35
    Participant
    @bombaj35

Hej :) Tak gram w trybie pulpitu na jednym ekranie i u mnie jest ok .Filmy jak i mini gra działają

1 user thanked author for this post.
    elvinu
    Participant
    @elvinu

Hej :) Tak gram w trybie pulpitu na jednym ekranie i u mnie jest ok .Filmy jak i mini gra działają

Jeśli masz czas (i jest w porządku, jeśli nie), czy możesz opublikować zrzuty ekranu z następnych ekranów? Zawsze chciałem w pełni cieszyć się stołami Scottywic jako pojedynczy użytkownik pulpitu i nie byłem w stanie (minigra Harry’ego Pottera, a teraz ta). Po prostu próbuję znaleźć różnice między twoją a moją konfiguracją:

TIA

Oto moje zrzuty ekranu:

If you have the time (and it’s OK if you don’t), could you post screen shots of the following screens?  I’ve always wanted to fully enjoy Scottywic’s tables as a single screen desktop user and I haven’t been able to (Harry Potter’s minigame and now this one).  I’m just trying to find any differences between your setup and mine:

TIA

Here’s my screen grabs:

bartzenegger
    Participant
    @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Hi everyone!
    I’m still trying to figure out why I have 2 balls launching at the start of every game?
    does anyone else have this problem?
    thanks

bart

ilveropaolone
    Participant
    @paologiardina

Please where is the pup folder? any zip file button appear  near the direct download of the vpx- the only file at this link is vpx

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW