Simpsons Pinball Party, The (Stern 2003)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    robobet
    Participant
      @robobet

Nice !

Micronaut
      Participant
        @micronaut

Ah. Yes. That is made first and foremost for cab users. But, that doesn’t mean it isn’t useful for DT players as well. I guess the reasoning for writing that is that the tool uses just a few buttons to control the volume. Buttons isn’t actually a very big problem for a DT user. You have a whole keyboard of choices ;)

You really should give it a try. The advantage is that it remembers what volume settings you had for each table. One of the best tools available for any VP user if you ask me.

thanks for the information,thalamus.

I’m going to download it and try it

markrock76
        Participant
          @markrock76

Playing this  table a lot tonight and noticed some odd ball behavior by the back pop bumper.  After some investigating I realized Wall1 on layer 8 is set to collidable and the bottom height of it is 49 so it can ‘trap’ the ball sometimes if it hits in just the right place.  I changed it to non-collidable and haven’t noticed any ill effects.  If any one knows why it needs to be collidable let me know.  Thanks again to everyone that contributed to this very fun build.

zubial
          Participant
            @zubial

Hello, how to activate fast flips on this table? I added the command line “InitVpmFFlipsSAM” in the script, but it does not work. Thank you for helping me.

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

This table is not a SAM system table. It is Whitestar system. Try changing UseSolenoids=1 to value of 2.

zubial
              Participant
                @zubial

Thank you for your answer @CarnyPriest, but by using UseSolenoids = 1 to value of 2, this does not activate fast flip on this table. The response time is the same.

Jesperpark
                Participant
                  @jesperpark

I think DjRobX mentioned it does not show the result but does actually still work.

TNT2
                  Participant
                    @tnt2

Was playing the table with Fast Flips enabled. Still blown away at how far this TSPP has come.

Luger81
                    Participant
                      @luger81

Anyone having ball glitch issues with this table? This is the only table (out of 254) that has this problem. It acts like my video card can’t handle it even though it can handle all my other VPX tables. Suggestions?

Jopp
                      Participant
                        @joppnl

Same problems here…..when lights blink (don’t know specific if it’s on the BG or on the table-specific) the framerate dramatically drops even on a system with spec’s that should handle this table with ease (gtx1070 + ryzen 5 / 2600)

Tried everything, what does help is disabeling the BG in the VPX options, then it runs smooth so one would guess it has to do with the BG (which IS running in .exe mode) but do not know how to solve this….

My favorite pinball machine?
                        Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

GameBreaker64
                        Participant
                          @gamebreaker64

The machine doesn’t work for me. I have the rom file installed in the right directory, but it still thinks that I don’t have it.

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

Update VPM to at least v3.1. Use the VPM test function to check your rom. Rename the rom set in your roms folder if necessary. Change the set called for in the table’s script if necessary.

KiwiBri
                            Participant
                              @kiwibri

wow, how did I miss this table last year???  Just stumbled upon it.. Its GREAT!  Thank you 32Assassin and everyone involved!

Blindpeser
                              Participant
                                @blindpeser

Great job guys, awesome table!

darkslide40
                                Participant
                                  @darkslide40

this table is beautiful but I can not take the ramp left, the ball goes down every time :cry:

crazy4cab
                                  Participant
                                    @lorenzo

I’ve tried all the Italian roms, nothing is changed.
                                    In RBION the rom is ok, Italian audio and Italian language on the DMD works very good.
                                    Any suggestions will be appreciated. :good:

naeromagus
                                    Participant
                                      @naeromagus

I know what I did when table was stuttering. I open table options and changed the fps from 1 to – 1. There are a couple vpx tables that I had did this to and fixed this issue

xantari
                                      Participant
                                        @xantari

I found higher res playfield scans of this table here: http://www.iobium.com/TSPP/

Anyone know how to add SSF to this table?

32assassin
                                        Participant
                                          @32assassin

are this your scans

it would of been a great upgrade

I tried to do a photo-merge but the scans don’t complete the PF image.

grampas  chest is missing.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

xantari
                                          Participant
                                            @xantari

Unfortunately not, I just happened to come across them. I found that person’s email though (its here at the top on the contact me link): http://www.iobium.com/store.htm

Might be worth an email.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?