This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Herweh 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Herweh 
    Participant

… Mouse around?

Here we go, time to show you some pics of my current build, “Mousin’ Around!”. This will be a pretty short WIP thread as it’s not far to go to finish the table.

I don’t know why but “Mousin’ around!” was always some kind of a special table in the VP world for me. It was my first build with VP9 about 6 years ago. So I asked OldSkoolGamer whether I can get the art resources of that build. Cosmic80, my very best friend in real life, a Photoshop pro, added some magic to recolor a lot of the areas of the playfield. And that was the starting point for the build.

Here we are about three weeks ago, the very first objects on the playfield (or better on the schematics field)

MousinAroundStart

That’s the progress after about a week, after more VP Building and a lot coding.

MousinAround1600x900_1week

Schreibi is helping a lot. He is a wonderful and so much talented guy. Here he is building the cheese loop hut and the diverter arm at the top end of the table.

Mousin komplett - S34

And that’s the current state. Just a few days to go, some final touchup and finetuning. Have fun!

MousinAround1600x900_3

6 users thanked author for this post.
     Tom 
    Participant

looking great

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Such a great game. Spent an hour playing one on location this last weekend and didn’t want to stop.

Couldn’t be happier that you’re the guy building it (with Schreibi, no less). Keep up the great work!

TNT2 
    Participant

:yahoo:

Nemo 
    Participant

This is another table i did play a lot back in the 90’s, but never since, even not the vp9 table. Im going to have a blast when this gets released , it looks very authentic!

Thanks Team for another piece of my youth, very much apriciated.

jbg4208 
    Participant

Oh wow! This has been a favorite of mine since I first got into this hobby!! Thanks !

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

ANOTHER great looking build!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Gwen 
    Participant

Fantastic looking work!  I love that table so am looking forward to this one =) :good:

Gwen
    - wonky builder of the steampunk-y Nikola Tesla cabinet.

Mark70 
    Participant

wow another great looking table! :good:
    I’m looking forward to it.

Sorry I can’t hold back to ask.
    As you have been involved in Laser War also, any plans for this one in the long term?
    The VP9 table is awesome. :yes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I really are hoping he will too. Because the upcoming Mousin’ around plays fantastic.

Herweh 
    Participant

wow another great looking table! :good:
    I’m looking forward to it.

Sorry I can’t hold back to ask.
    As you have been involved in Laser War also, any plans for this one in the long term?
    The VP9 table is awesome. :yes:

Right now I do not have the resources from OldSkoolGamer, but I expect to get them from him as he is a very cool guy. I‘m pretty sure to do Laser War when the resources are as good as for Hurricane or Mousin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account