Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    joselito40
    Participant
    @joselito40

Hi. Can someone get me the .VPX file? I can not find it on any website.

Thank you

zimbakin
    Participant
    @zimbakin

Hey guys… does anyone know if you can get this pack to work with smanve_101 / JP’s Spider-Man 1.2.2?
    The VE table isn’t available any more (have tried every site). I tried changing smanve_101 to smanve_101c in the table script and it just hangs (I do have the 101c rom also).

zimbakin
    Participant
    @zimbakin

@joselito40
    Not available any more, I’ve tried everywhere also. Hopefully we can trick it to work with smanve_101 per my question above.
    (sorry for the mutliple edits… I tried to delete this post, but no way to delete :wacko: )

Badazzwi
    Participant
    @badazzwi

Is it possible to get this pup pack working with ninuzzu’s table? I haven’t tried yet but figured I might save myself a headache and ask first. Unless someone really nice would like to share the VE table ;-)

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

charlieshakur
    Participant
    @charlieshakur

<p style=”text-align: center;”>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jUsnKqVUbkqJ6uXAIk2FTNygsxCoULC8/view?usp=drivesdk</p&gt;
    Thank me later lol colour dmd included

4 users thanked author for this post.
    bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

I finally got it to work.

For some reason the software does not want to recognise the smanve_101c rom. (I can see that because in the registry there is no entry for “smanve_101c” but only for “smanve_101”.

Solution: So what I did is take the original poster’s “smanve_101c.zip” rom file (in original download link) , unzipped and renamed the .bin file within  to “smanve_101.bin” (took the c out). Then zipped it up again to “smanve_101.zip” (use 7Zip).

For Pinup Player, I made sure that the Pup pack files go into a “smanve_101” folder (without the c)

Then in VPX, in the script I make sure the cGamename refers to the “smanve_101” rom and not the c version.

From there, it works an the table runs as it should.

Basically it is all a name change operation for me to get it to work.

The only downside: I still get the “access violation error” when in Pinup Pack Editor when loading the pack (smanve_101) so I can’t edit things.

All in all, Happy Spidey!

Great work by the way on the Pup Pack!

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

:wacko: :good:

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

:wacko: :good:

I know, it is a bit of a silly workaround, but the only solution I could concoct with my limited skills. :-)

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Hi Trochjochel,

I just want to express my gratitude for this most amazing Pup-Pack.

In many cases, a Pup pack can either break or make a table. In this case, it is a tremendous expansion on top of an already fantastic table.

I play it on the hard to find G5K version and it is a great experience. All effects, videos and sounds all feel very much in place and in sync with the flow of the table, which is not a given for a Pup Pack.

The music lifts up the game and the cut scenes are the right length and super appropriate.

Fantastic work! I hope you will make more :)

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

The “smanve_101c” Works fine if you’re using this version of the VPinMame
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4278-sambuild33-beta-thread/
    You will also need the colored rom
    Color rom patching information  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3370-attack-from-mars-colorization/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-42753

For this “access violation error”
    To fix this go to the Puppack and open the 3 pup files And remove the blank lines at the bottom

iDigStuff
    Participant
    @dkane626

Thank you! No way I would have known how to get rid of the access violation

lololol
    Participant
    @lololol

hello,

VPX 10.6

sambuild 3.3 mars 2020

rom: smanve_101c  donwload with the puppack files

altcolor : smanve_101c

cannot run the  table, error scipt line 84 codename

scipt gamename :

‘Const cGameName = “sman_261” ‘ENGLISH VERSION

‘Const cGameName = “smanve_101” ‘ENGLISH VERSION

Const cGameName = “smanve_101c” ‘ENGLISH VERSION DMD COLORED

‘Const cGameName = “sman_210ai” ‘ITALIAN VERSION

‘Variables
    Dim bsTrough, bsSandman, bsDocOck, x
    Dim mag1
    Dim PlungerIM
    Dim PalleInGioco
    Dim Attendi
    Dim DocMagnet

Sub Table1_Init
    vpmInit Me
    With Controller
    .GameName = cGameName

I miss  something?

studlygoorite
    Participant
    @studlygoorite

Thanks for the Puppack, it works great. What are you working on now? :)

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

Thanks for the Puppack, it works great. What are you working on now? :)

thanks. current working on Puppack for the unspoken table

jshanon
    Participant
    @jshanon

So I have the Vault Edition table, I also had smanve_101c and 101 roms. I downloaded the pup pack and got the game name error upon running the table using 101c. I changed the table script to 101 and it runs but the pup will not. I renamed the pup to smanve_101 to match the script. The table launches and pup screen is forced back . I try to go into the the pinup pack editor but get an access violation error. I assume because I renamed the puppack? is there a work around to this?

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

So I have the Vault Edition table, I also had smanve_101c and 101 roms. I downloaded the pup pack and got the game name error upon running the table using 101c. I changed the table script to 101 and it runs but the pup will not. I renamed the pup to smanve_101 to match the script. The table launches and pup screen is forced back . I try to go into the the pinup pack editor but get an access violation error. I assume because I renamed the puppack? is there a work around to this?

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/spiderman-vault-edition-puppack/page/4/#post-163653

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW