Spiderman Vault Edition PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    joselito40
    Participant
      @joselito40

Hi. Can someone get me the .VPX file? I can not find it on any website.

Thank you

zimbakin
      Participant
        @zimbakin

Hey guys… does anyone know if you can get this pack to work with smanve_101 / JP’s Spider-Man 1.2.2?
        The VE table isn’t available any more (have tried every site). I tried changing smanve_101 to smanve_101c in the table script and it just hangs (I do have the 101c rom also).

Never take advice from me,
        you'll end up drunk.

zimbakin
        Participant
          @zimbakin

@joselito40
          Not available any more, I’ve tried everywhere also. Hopefully we can trick it to work with smanve_101 per my question above.
          (sorry for the mutliple edits… I tried to delete this post, but no way to delete :wacko: )

Never take advice from me,
          you'll end up drunk.

Badazzwi
          Participant
            @badazzwi

Is it possible to get this pup pack working with ninuzzu’s table? I haven’t tried yet but figured I might save myself a headache and ask first. Unless someone really nice would like to share the VE table ;-)

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

charlieshakur
            Participant
              @charlieshakur

<p style=”text-align: center;”>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jUsnKqVUbkqJ6uXAIk2FTNygsxCoULC8/view?usp=drivesdk</p&gt;
              Thank me later lol colour dmd included

4 users thanked author for this post.
              bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

I finally got it to work.

For some reason the software does not want to recognise the smanve_101c rom. (I can see that because in the registry there is no entry for “smanve_101c” but only for “smanve_101”.

Solution: So what I did is take the original poster’s “smanve_101c.zip” rom file (in original download link) , unzipped and renamed the .bin file within  to “smanve_101.bin” (took the c out). Then zipped it up again to “smanve_101.zip” (use 7Zip).

For Pinup Player, I made sure that the Pup pack files go into a “smanve_101” folder (without the c)

Then in VPX, in the script I make sure the cGamename refers to the “smanve_101” rom and not the c version.

From there, it works an the table runs as it should.

Basically it is all a name change operation for me to get it to work.

The only downside: I still get the “access violation error” when in Pinup Pack Editor when loading the pack (smanve_101) so I can’t edit things.

All in all, Happy Spidey!

Great work by the way on the Pup Pack!

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

:wacko: :good:

bietekwiet
                  Participant
                    @bietekwiet

:wacko: :good:

I know, it is a bit of a silly workaround, but the only solution I could concoct with my limited skills. :-)

bietekwiet
                    Participant
                      @bietekwiet

Hi Trochjochel,

I just want to express my gratitude for this most amazing Pup-Pack.

In many cases, a Pup pack can either break or make a table. In this case, it is a tremendous expansion on top of an already fantastic table.

I play it on the hard to find G5K version and it is a great experience. All effects, videos and sounds all feel very much in place and in sync with the flow of the table, which is not a given for a Pup Pack.

The music lifts up the game and the cut scenes are the right length and super appropriate.

Fantastic work! I hope you will make more :)

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

The “smanve_101c” Works fine if you’re using this version of the VPinMame
                        http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4278-sambuild33-beta-thread/
                        You will also need the colored rom
                        Color rom patching information  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3370-attack-from-mars-colorization/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-42753

For this “access violation error”
                        To fix this go to the Puppack and open the 3 pup files And remove the blank lines at the bottom

iDigStuff
                        Participant
                          @dkane626

Thank you! No way I would have known how to get rid of the access violation

lololol
                          Participant
                            @lololol

hello,

VPX 10.6

sambuild 3.3 mars 2020

rom: smanve_101c  donwload with the puppack files

altcolor : smanve_101c

cannot run the  table, error scipt line 84 codename

scipt gamename :

‘Const cGameName = “sman_261” ‘ENGLISH VERSION

‘Const cGameName = “smanve_101” ‘ENGLISH VERSION

Const cGameName = “smanve_101c” ‘ENGLISH VERSION DMD COLORED

‘Const cGameName = “sman_210ai” ‘ITALIAN VERSION

‘Variables
                            Dim bsTrough, bsSandman, bsDocOck, x
                            Dim mag1
                            Dim PlungerIM
                            Dim PalleInGioco
                            Dim Attendi
                            Dim DocMagnet

Sub Table1_Init
                            vpmInit Me
                            With Controller
                            .GameName = cGameName

I miss  something?

studlygoorite
                            Participant
                              @studlygoorite

Thanks for the Puppack, it works great. What are you working on now? :)

trochjochel
                              Participant
                                @trochjochel

Thanks for the Puppack, it works great. What are you working on now? :)

thanks. current working on Puppack for the unspoken table

jshanon
                                Participant
                                  @jshanon

So I have the Vault Edition table, I also had smanve_101c and 101 roms. I downloaded the pup pack and got the game name error upon running the table using 101c. I changed the table script to 101 and it runs but the pup will not. I renamed the pup to smanve_101 to match the script. The table launches and pup screen is forced back . I try to go into the the pinup pack editor but get an access violation error. I assume because I renamed the puppack? is there a work around to this?

trochjochel
                                  Participant
                                    @trochjochel

So I have the Vault Edition table, I also had smanve_101c and 101 roms. I downloaded the pup pack and got the game name error upon running the table using 101c. I changed the table script to 101 and it runs but the pup will not. I renamed the pup to smanve_101 to match the script. The table launches and pup screen is forced back . I try to go into the the pinup pack editor but get an access violation error. I assume because I renamed the puppack? is there a work around to this?

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/spiderman-vault-edition-puppack/page/4/#post-163653

Eispic
                                    Participant
                                      @eispic

I can’t load PuP-Pack in PinUP Popper Setup Screen/Theme. My Version is 1.4.5

Error Acess Violation.

Can someone Fix it !!!

Painwar
                                      Participant
                                        @painwar

Thank you a lot for this awesome work. I got only one question, only skillshot video doesn’t work to me, do you have solution? All is unzip and install un the gold file, playlist ans triggers okay, I don’t understand. Please help me!

Painwar

trochjochel
                                        Participant
                                          @trochjochel

Thank you a lot for this awesome work. I got only one question, only skillshot video doesn’t work to me, do you have solution? All is unzip and install un the gold file, playlist ans triggers okay, I don’t understand. Please help me!

thats not possible, if the other videos work also the skillshot video have to work. which table do you use (pack was made with the Hauntfreak table Spiderman Vault)other tables may work but not tested

Painwar
                                          Participant
                                            @painwar

Same problem with 2-3 differents spiderman VE, currently I use the siggis’ spider-man classic.

Skillshot works when i change the rom language to french by exemple, but the others didn’t work in this case.

It’s a little problem, I wished you can fixe it. Thank you for your return.

Painwar

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 80 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?