STAR TREK ENTERPRISE PuPPack

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    MOZZYLEE
    Participant
      @mozzylee

I am having the same problem as others, test is not seeing the st_161hc rom and i can only get st_161h rom and pup pack to work, but of course i am getting both sounds playing. I am on VPM 3.3? Do i need to roll back?

trochjochel
      Participant
        @trochjochel

I am having the same problem as others, test is not seeing the st_161hc rom and i can only get st_161h rom and pup pack to work, but of course i am getting both sounds playing. I am on VPM 3.3? Do i need to roll back?

The needed rom is within the download. And you have to change the name of the rom in script of the table to match the st_161hc rom

MOZZYLEE
        Participant
          @mozzylee

Am i missing something obvious here? I have downloaded the Ppack with the Rom st_161hc. Put Rom in Rom folder and Ppack inPupVideo folder. Then i changed the below line in my table script.

‘OPTIONS———

Const cGameName = “st_161hc” ‘Set game rom

Then when i load table i get the line 630 game name not found error.

.GameName = cGameName

At a loss with this one.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Go to the VPinMame Folder and test the rom – Run the Setup.exe

You Have to be using SAMbuild for color Rom’s
            If you are unable to find that rom that means you need to install the – Latest Beta SAMbuild official rev r5042
            See here for all the info you will need – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

MOZZYLEE
            Participant
              @mozzylee

I have updated this https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=27063&page=1

and installed this VPinMAME33_beta.zip   23.66MB   199 downloads

I`m still not seeing st_161hc in test, only st_161h.

Is there something else i need to update?

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

That is not the SAMBUILD version.  Try again with this one:  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4278-sambuild33-beta-thread/

FYI only the one hosted on VPUniverse has support for the color version of VPM.  that is the rom you are using here

MOZZYLEE
                Participant
                  @mozzylee

Thank you your a star, all working :yahoo:

DarthColejoy
                  Participant
                    @darthcolejoy

Finally got this pup pack and table working thanks to everyone’s advice on here. Updated Sam Build and script and now table loads as does pup pack. I can add credits but I cannot get a game to start. Flippers seem to work as they scroll the DMD but when I press start (either start button or the fire button on the lock down bar) I get nothing.

I have tested the ROM in VPinMame setup and it is there but it does say “need dump” in the state and also says “There are CRC and/or length errors! VPINMAME may or may not successfully be able to use the ROM set. If sound roms are missing, sound will be disabled”

Not sure if that is causing the issue – I suspect not as the sound has been disabled for the pup pack to work correcttly. Any help would be appreciated

Matt Bini
                    Participant
                      @mattbini

Great Job, Thanks for all your work, I particularly like the way you have muted the music from the rom and replace it with the fantastic score

Launch14
                      Participant
                        @launch14

It is a FANTASTIC and tasteful Pup Pack!!!!!!!!!  THX a million!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?