StarShip Troopers Sega

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    eMBee
    Participant
      @embee

– Some assets are rendered on top or below another asset, despite the “write in front or back” option in the VP editor
      Ok, scratch that… I had those issues in desktop view. When i opened the table on my cab, most of that issue are gone.

Sixtoe
      Participant
        @kiella

Did you use the PF I sent you (2.1), not the one here? I think I used 32A’s as a size reference so it should be the same size as that (more or less)

eMBee
        Participant
          @embee

Did you use the PF I sent you (2.1), not the one here? I think I used 32A’s as a size reference so it should be the same size as that (more or less)

Yes, I used your 2.1 PF and it’s the same size as 32a table base. But in this case I used DeVal’s table as a base and his VP table had a wrong size.
          So when I changed his table size to match the new PF i had to replace almost all objects, which is all new for me…

The script of 32a’s table looks more modern and should be better, but i have to script things… and i can’t script things :-(

eMBee
          Participant
            @embee

Slowly working to version which is ready for release.
            Thalamus changed and added sound effects and helped with some “bugs”  I couldn’t figure out.

Schreib released some very nice looking playfield inserts! Couldn’t resist and started to replace some of them on the PF.

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

“Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.”

eMBee
              Participant
                @embee

Still working on this together with Sixtoe  It’s pretty addictive to see if  we can upgrade something or make it a bit better.
                Sixtoe did great work on lighting, domes, etc.
                I made new textures for the Tanker Bug and TAC Fighter. Also changed the DR-8 Dropship primitive and texture.
                Not a hig-def accurate model (also a 3d noob here..), but way better than the existing one.

SST_WIP_300420

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?