Tales of the Arabian Nights 4K

Viewing 4 posts - 281 through 284 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    KiwiBri
    Participant
      @kiwibri

so…. how did I not install this before??!  I just stumbled upon this update and, yeah, wow. on my 1080p system it looks great and seems to play really good.  Thank you to the everyone behind this recreation!

wow..

twangson
      Participant
        @twangson

This is by far my favourite table, such an amazing thing to be able to play such a high quality looking virtual pinball.

After many hours of play I found either a bug or I need to change a setting, which I don’t know of.  When you play 2 players, if one player locks a ball then the 2nd player comes in and locks 2 balls the game will release one ball from the lock and you can then play with this ball, but if you then lock this ball, still as the 2nd player, the game keeps all balls locked and will be stuck in a loop searching for another ball.

I played a 2 player  game twice and this happened on both games, has anyone else seen this or had this happen?

Does anyone know what I could do to fix this?

We are building a cab and it would be good to play 2 players or more one this table.

Cheers

Vladaymir
        Participant
          @vladaymir

It really amazing the work you guys do creating these tables. I feel like I’m

playing on the real thing even on Desktop version , thank you.

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

It really amazing the work you guys do creating these tables. I feel like I’m

playing on the real thing even on Desktop version , thank you.

Having played a VERY worn out version irl…this is much better than the real thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 281 through 284 (of 284 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?