TERMINATOR 2 – PuP-Pack (BG Version)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/terminator-2-judgment-day-puppack-in-spanish/

My First PuPPack and in Spanish of the Terminator 2 table

There is a possibility that it is also in other languages, changing only the videos where it is understood that there is dialogue. Only that.
      If you liked this job, you could offer to do it.

This Terminator PuPPack, designed to play in story mode or in random mode, as desired.

As it is in download, the option is in story mode and there are the options of 2 and 3 screens.

There is a lot of variety in the videos and many hours understanding how it works to adjust the videos to the game as well as possible.

Say that it is my first PuPPack, where everything is made new from the beginning. Although at first I was guided by the great work of NailBuster, which from here I really appreciate your help.
      On another, I can never say the same again. A greeting.

Also thanks to Mussinger, for his great help, are my first overlays. Great patience and good work, without a doubt from this great man.

And little else, which contains a readme within the download with the installation instructions.

You have more information on my channel, where I have uploaded some videos with the content and the way of play.

I leave you the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/conlospelostiesos

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Approved but I unapproved due to your updates :) let me know when your done with the upload and I will approve it again

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Struggling with breaks in the editor to make the info more readable, but I’m all done now. Sorry for all the updates ;)

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Understood.

Its now approved again! Oh and thanks for sharing :good:

for IOS and Android

yinyan
            Participant
              @yinyan

not working for me – does it require a specific vpx table ????

Malinas
              Participant
                @malinas

t2_l8

If you check the table script in VPX, do you use the t2_l8 rom?

Malinas
                Participant
                  @malinas

t2_l8

If you check the table script in VPX, do you use the t2_l8 rom?

Well in that case, strange… cause it works here, and i know others that tried this out today. Can you check on Nailbusters site and troubleshoot from there? Or maybe someone here in this forum can help you out with this i hope ;) Cause i am a beginner of all this and can´t help you out 100%. Im sorry for that ;/

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

I will give this a test tonight after work and report back but im sure it will be fine for me….Make sure you have the download directly in the t2_l8 folder and not a sub folder deep as that seems to be a problem for some with other downloads

for IOS and Android

yinyan
                    Participant
                      @yinyan

No it’s in the correct folder , it’s the first pup pack that hasn’t run for me , all others run fine

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Sounds like its just 4 zipped files but they are all separate so not spanned to extract automatically… i will check it out tonight and fix the uploaders file structure to make it easier for people to extract and install. give me a few hours im not home yet

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Malinas
                        Participant
                          @malinas

Sounds like its just 4 zipped files but they are all separate so not spanned to extract automatically… i will check it out tonight and fix the uploaders file structure to make it easier for people to extract and install. give me a few hours im not home yet

Thank you! I had to separate the files due to max upload i think, though i got an http error when i tried to upload everything in 1 file.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

It’s ok. I was going to test it tonight anyways and can fix the upload to help others that don’t understand the proper structure when manually extracting no big deal

for IOS and Android

outhere
                              @outhere
                              MemberContributorvipModerator

I noticed there were 4 separate files, What I did is highlight all and unzip them all at once and that work good

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

I fixed the upload now just one single file and should help others with installation :good:

for IOS and Android

knightrider
                                Participant
                                  @knightrdrx

nevermind it had nothing to do with the puppack

knightrider
                                  Participant
                                    @knightrdrx

delete…

knightrider
                                    Participant
                                      @knightrdrx

delete

stevezenof
                                      Participant
                                        @stevezenof

Hi. Can someone please help me? I have all the files downloaded, all the appropriate supporting programs and I’m getting no sound or videos from the backglass. There is a T2 image on the backglass where the videos should be and there is a T2 wallpaper image behind that.

The table itself seems to operate fine and I’m getting table-only sounds using SSF. I’m assuming there must be something I’ve overlooked in the setup but I’m stumped as to what it may be. Any help would be most appreciated. Thx!!

newtopinball78
                                        Participant
                                          @newtopinball78

Hey stevezenof…..have you enabled the freezy dmd which usually triggers the videos…. press F1 to bring up menu when table running then make sure external dmd is checked??

dgrace
                                          Participant
                                            @dgrace

I’m having the same issue as stevezenof. Help please. Freezy dmd is enabled.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?