The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991)

Viewing 4 posts - 321 through 324 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    xenonph
    Participant
      @xenonph
      MemberContributor

Have you tried, (While table is running), hitting the END key to open the coin door, then press 9 to raise the volume?

pfunkfunk
      Participant
        @pfunkfunk

Well, I did absolutely nothing from yesterday to today, but it’s apparently working fine now.

Cheers! Thanks again for the great work on the table

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by pfunkfunk.
        njk70
        Participant
          @njk70

Does anyone else notice what feels like a shadow across the center bonus wheel on this table (around the purple section especially). It really distracts me because I think the table is pretty perfect otherwise.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Eh. No, I haven’t. But, it has also been quite a few revisions of VP since I played this last. I recommend that you download the latest vp of both 10.6 and 10.7beta. AND, go to the beta section of this site and download a couple of random older betas of both. I name only the VPinballX to the revision number and keep them there for the purpose of being able to test easily if it related to a code update or something in that direction. (remember to put back the 7.1 ssf options -hehe)  IF you see it change, then it might become a question of if this is a change to vp that is considered a fix or the table needs an update. In both cases, if you conclude that there is a change, posting a screenshot would probably help. Post with it, simply gets more attention. I’m trying from you description to think of where that area might be, and I can’t – so, there is a higher chance that I forget to look the next time my pin is on.

Viewing 4 posts - 321 through 324 (of 324 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?