The Walking Dead (ICPjuggla & freneticamnesic) wip

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Vinthar
    Participant
      @vinthar

Looks great! Can we have it as Christmas present? Pleaseeeee… :)

Ray
      Participant
        @vpfan

Looks amazing, many thanks to Fren and ICPjuggla (and randr, and anyone else that participated) for your hard work. Really looking forward to this table, can’t wait to play it but I hope you guys take some time to yourselves this holiday. I’m sure you get tired of nagging, complaining, and a bunch of people who expect you to hurry up and release your hard work so they can freely enjoy it. I hope you guys do know a lot of people appreciate the time and effort that these tables take to create, for little to no thanks. The results are frankly amazing. Thumbs up to you guys.

nate
        Participant
          @nodzebra

I agree the day/night slider is an awesome addition to vp and i tinker with it constantly, it blows me away that people who are running the BETA of vpx and playing tables that are clearly labeled as unfinished beta releases would lack the common sense to utilize what is in my opinion the most bad ass new feature (along with camera/light mode) we have available to us especially for players as opposed to authors where as in vp9/pm5 players that didnt have any experience authoring were at the mercy of the authors personal taste when it came to brightness and camera views (for the most part shit got to lookin funny real quick changing cams in vp9), and on top of not having the sense to use this feature to bitch about it in a forum! In the time it took to get on vpf and complain they could have tried a slew of different lighting options, its not like its in a secret menu for devs alone, on the contrary its pretty well advertised, I know I’m preaching to the choir here guys but i saw that thread on vpf and it pissed me off too as I really do appreciate the work you guys are putting into all these vpx tables and i cant believe how far you guys are pushing vp even before an official release, this is really cool and sincerely i thank you guys, playing these tables and watching your WIP’s helps me unwind daily and offers me some stress relief, Its my ME time which is crucial to me not going insane and killing a bunch of puppies and old people. and anymore its often equally as fun as playing real life pinball, sometimes even more so being that I’m in spokane washington where there is really jack shit for public pinball and the machines that are around are mostly crap and i cant drive to seattle or portland everyday to play well maintained games altho i’d like to, anyway im cluttering the fuck outta your thread now i apologize, i just wanted to say thank you to any authors who happen to read this, sorry about beating the horse to death here.

Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

Dude I’m in Spokane! The pins are pretty scattered around here and nothing new anywhere. I think lilac lanes has the most pins in a group with a whole 6!

-Mike

really
            Participant
              @st3rn

Fren, TWD does look dark in the picture that you have posted. With that being said, you will have to let me have the table so that I can see how it looks on my machine. This will be the only way I can compare it to your photo. HEhe!

6 tables, LMAO. The bowling alley here in Akron has about 30 pins. Well, I do know of a bowling alley that has about 8 tables but they make up for it with The Addams Family, AC/DC and The Wizard of OZ.

freneticamnesic
                @freneticamnesic
                vipModeratorMember

I’m in Portland, we’re spoiled with barcades. Every bar has pinball, and I just read there’s a brand new arcade operated by Quarterworld opening in the Spring of ’16 here, too. They’re a local operator who has something like 500 pinball machines at their disposal. That place is going to be crazy.

Punch it!

really
                Participant
                  @st3rn

I’m in Portland, we’re spoiled with barcades. Every bar has pinball, and I just read there’s a brand new arcade operated by Quarterworld opening in the Spring of ’16 here, too. They’re a local operator who has something like 500 pinball machines at their disposal. That place is going to be crazy.

Only 500?

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

Haha 500 actual pinball machines to play on? Here in The Netherlands we only have a few bars who still have a playable pinball machine…. Luckily we have a growing pinball community and a real live fanclub who also have a clubhouse with many pinball machines to play on. We also have a pinball museum in Rotterdam, one of the largest cities here. But not als fancy as in Portland… :)

really
                    Participant
                      @st3rn

He means that the place has access to 500 pins, there’s not 500 pins in the building. I go to 3 different places, one place has 10, another has about 20 and the 3rd has around 30 pins. Welcome to America!

zany
                      Participant
                        @zany

Looks AMAZING! :D

pinnyboy
                        Participant
                          @pinnyboy

Great work guys(I mean legends!)freakin lov it! :yahoo: Without begin rude what sorta eta? days, weeks, months. sorry had to ask :P Please someone tell me off and send me to my room. If I’m being rude.

STAT
                          Participant
                            @stefanaustria
                            MemberContributor

portland, netherland = pinlands ?
                            wheres my ticket …

Wolfgang
                            Participant
                              @mrwolfgang

Looks fantastic:-) I had the chance to play a walking dead limited edition model in a bar when I visited Berlin a couple of months ago – wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I did (although I’ve been a TWD fan since the comic began) – the shaker motor was cool.

Fren – although the pro doesn’t feature it,it’d be awesome if your table could incorperate the Heads in the fish tank?; they look so cool when the LEDS switch on (they are kind of in the shadows until thenif I recall correctly) – I think before someone mentioned that they had created models of them?.

Regardless, really excited to play this one; this and ‘tallica are kind if the holy grails for me to be able to play (‘really enjoying the later – thanks again).

really
                              Participant
                                @st3rn

Is there just a lot of coding left? It seems finished, playable?

ICPjuggla
                                  @icpjuggla
                                  MembervipModerator

Is there just a lot of coding left? It seems finished, playable?

Right now I’m on a break until my real job calms down! I’ve been working 60-70 hours a week the past two weeks and still have two to go at that rate.. My VP time has been none all month, by the time I get home from work I’m either too tired or have family things to do for the holidays. I don’t like sharing wips until the table is done. Sorry!

We’ll get it done though sometime next year.

I guess you missed my 1st response and sorry I have a life and don’t work on this stuff 24/7! Family, my real job and sanity come before a hobby. I do this for fun so it will get done when it’s done!

freneticamnesic
                                    @freneticamnesic
                                    vipModeratorMember

And by that he means there’s a lot left!

Punch it!

Michael
                                    Participant
                                      @jmg2103

amazing work so far!!! i’m always truly impressed what you guys are able to recreate and all that as a hobby! keep up the good work :)

freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

The zombie-devil is in the details….

I’ve modeled a new prison, still need to add the doors for it though. Ramp signs, more screws, removed all the non-pro elements from the playfield (the playfield image is from the LE table, so needed to remove woodbury target and light insert, well zombie magnet, bike girl kicker hole, change white inserts to red, etc)

left ramp entrance got booleaned funny, it will look better

still to add: back wall, left plastic, more details, more details, more details
                                        the script is all there (from the PM5 version) so it’s simply a matter of making the damn thing look great.

Punch it!

Blashyrk
                                        Participant
                                          @blashyrk

Another top notch recreation :)

Jack
                                          Participant
                                            @breikers

Awesome! :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 179 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?