The Walking Dead PRO Physmod5 WIP

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Spectator
      @tomtower
      vip

Yeah please share those modded versions!!

download page

The Walking Dead PM5 (GtxJoe)

Paulo Carvalho
      Participant
        @paulohotline

Hey Tom, looks great. thanks for the additions to this great table.

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
        http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
        "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

rocknroll
        Participant
          @rocknroll

When I try to put a background on the table, the sides become transparent, same with the top/back of the table. Plus the table crashes quite a bit when I try to start the pin and I don’t know why. So I had to use rocknroll’s version. Thanks for the Dropbox though!

The crashes seems to have to do with the back ramp that goes off the playfield if you adjust the table to show that ramp off screen it will crash. I had many crashes when I modded it. My table is set to about as far back as it can go, if you slightly mod the rear it will crash. As far as the side becoming transparent, it sounds like you need to add the railings, like what I did. I don’t know if you’re referring to the other dt mod or if you’re trying to mod the fs, but that would pertain to if you were modding the fs yourself.

Pinbolt
          Participant
            @pinbolt

Here the new DT version without the side ramps. I use a complete backdrop now.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/7t6lo89j6k0be38/TWD%20Physmod5%20%28GtxJoe%29%20TTmod_DT.zip

Thank you fren and gtxjoe for this great table and TomTower for the cool mods.

mlenardon
            Participant
              @mlenardon

WOW I just gave the PM5 version a go with my son and it plays fantastic. Multi-ball is wicked. Too bad my son kicked my butt and scored 99 million. I now have a new favorite VP table and the VPX table should better.

Whitey
              Participant
                @hopvision

Thanks to gtxjoe for this long awaited table! I didn’t get any head for it YET, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

I created a quick table video, table audio and DMD video for anyone who’d like to use it. It’s my first time so go easy on me.

Mega Link
                https://mega.nz/#F!wlBCgIzL!xyQdRMIYaGypfc3DMe8mJg

Tom Tower
                Spectator
                  @tomtower
                  vip

Zhead/Tank update in uploaded table

Attachments:
                  Maddin
                  Participant
                    @grandlhuber

Hello guys!

It´s an awesome new pinball, but I can´t find the right Backglass.b2s for this table.

By the way. Since I have updated my Pincab on X-mass all VPX and VP9 are working fine without any ghost-movements (caused by contactors), but my PM-Tables have this issue. So …. I´m interessted in a VP9.2 file too.

Thx 4 this great work

Maddin
                    Participant
                      @grandlhuber

I got the direct.b2s on VPuniverse.com but I´m still interested in a VP9 version of this table

Greetings

Pinball Shawn
                      Participant
                        @pinballshawn

I’m pretty sure you’ll have a long wait on the 9.2 version.

Paulo Carvalho
                        Participant
                          @paulohotline

Why would you want a 9.2 version? You cannot aim with the flippers as precisely with that version of VP so you will never make the prison shot. Is this because PM5 does not run as smooth on your cab?

What are your PC specs and video card? Have you updated your video card drivers?

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
                          http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
                          "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

freneticamnesic
                            @freneticamnesic
                            vipModeratorMember

PM5 should absolutely run 10x better than 9.2.1! Amazing! It’s built on DX9 not DX7!

Punch it!

Maddin
                            Participant
                              @grandlhuber

It seems that my connectors for the pumpers, slingshots and the flippers have an magical influence on the ball movements. Especially at a Multiball the balls are moving like some syncron divers. It´s only a PM5 problem for me. In VPX I sloved this problem with a small X-max and Y-max value (6) but in the PM5 key-preferences they arent there.

At the Weekend i tested several X-Y-Gain values for the PM5 and with 40% the balls didn´t climb anymore, but its not a perpect result. The movements are still there but minimal.

My Cab has Win10, an I7-4770 CPU, a GeForce GTX750 GPU and as controller an Arduino-LEDWiz-Clone.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

you running this version of pm5 exe?

VPinball Physmod5 Accelmod Plunger

********************************************************
                                Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Maddin
                                Participant
                                  @grandlhuber

RANDR!

You are my hero. :good:
                                  It works better than before.

THX

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?