VR ROOM Triple Strike 1975

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rawd
    Participant
      @rawd

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-triple-strike-1975/

UPDATE: Version 1.1.0.  Relax in a 1970’s themed room and have a game of Triple Strike!   This table has not only been updated to VR, but I’ve finally fixed some issues that have been bothering me since it’s original release 10 years ago.  I received a lot of help from Steely and Rascal while making this VR room, THANKS very much to the both of you..  Steely made the cool Lavalamp and the Skybox, and Rascal motivated me with tough love.  It is also Rascal that you’ll see poking his head over the fence now and then.

This table has really become a community project over the last 10 years!  I’d like to thank the following long list of contributors..

Thanks to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for making VPVR possible!

Thanks to 3rdAxis for the inspiration to do this, and also letting me steal some of his models for this project.

Thanks to CKPin for his help with the update from VP9 to VPX in 2017, along with his own upgrades… (Options menu, 3/5 ball game, new flippers etc).   Other contributors at this time included Arngrim, rosve, BorgDog, jesperpark, & Haunts.

I received help on the original VP9 table from: Greywolf, Noah Fentz, UncleWilly, Wizards_Hat, Rascal, Bob5453, JP Salas & Sabbat Moon.

Enjoy!

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

It’s pretty fantastic. Stuff like the clock, I hope more people start incorporating it into their VR Room pins.

Stuff I learned by playing this table:

• We need more real world stuff like the clock
        • We need more EM’s in VR, especially fun ones like this one
        • We need more Farrah and Hulk and Gilligan’s Island in VR
        Wildman
        Participant
          @wildman

laughing-smiley-faceBout time you cleaned up your room RAWD thumbs-up

rothbauerw
            @rothbauerw
            ModeratorContributorMembervip

@rawd   Great work on this and your other VR tables.  I’ve already spent way too much time with Space Station, but absolutely love it!

I saw your posts I think on VPForums about using flashers for the reels.  If you’re interested, acronovum has primitive reels he uses on some of his FSS tables.  I used them on Jive Time which is VR ready (working backglass and scoring but no VR room) in the original release.  Take a peek if you’re interested.

Looking forward to your future releases.  Now off to enjoy some more Triple Strike! :yahoo:

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Jesperpark
            Participant
              @jesperpark

Thanks for the update Rawd,  :yahoo:

Rajo Joey
              Participant
                @joey2001

Thanks for the wonderful update. :yahoo:

Rajo Joey
                Participant
                  @joey2001

:yahoo:

My wife screamed, when she see the little spider crawling on the floor.

She tilt the table and get the next shock, when the rotten head flew towards her.

Great VR-game. :good:

Rawd
                  Participant
                    @rawd

:yahoo:

My wife screamed, when she see the little spider crawling on the floor.

She tilt the table and get the next shock, when the rotten head flew towards her.

Great VR-game. :good:

HAH!  I’m glad it worked :)

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

What a fantastic update.  Love the gameplay, very much like real pinball where you get a bunch of games in a row when you can’t do well at all, then you get in the zone and boom, a great game.

@joey2001
                      : I didn’t read the thread before playing so was surprised :).  But IMHO those things are best discovered by surprise and everyone should discover these for themselves. Maybe edit your post to just point to “surprises” or something like that. I agree, great job by Rod with those!!!

Rajo Joey
                      Participant
                        @joey2001

What a fantastic update. Love the gameplay, very much like real pinball where you get a bunch of games in a row when you can’t do well at all, then you get in the zone and boom, a great game.

@joey2001
                        : I didn’t read the thread before playing so was surprised :). But IMHO those things are best discovered by surprise and everyone should discover these for themselves. Maybe edit your post to just point to “surprises” or something like that. I agree, great job by Rod with those!!!

Good idea. But my posting was quoted. So I can’t edit the other post.

But I recognize it for the next *surprise*. :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?