Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

Thanks icpjuggla and dozer

Punch it!

TNT2
      Participant
        @tnt2

when dozer was crackin out table after table after table that were just pushing them shits to the limit, 911, CV,JD , AFM, MM like wtf this guy is a machine, I was trying to start a dozer fan club but it turns out that nobody out in the “real” world knows who the fuck he is and I lost my ass on the t-shirts….im soooo stewpid gawhd whats rung wiff meeeehe?

Damn that was funny. randr you need to add a LOL emoticon.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

? You can post any emoticon just saying ?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

:lol:

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Wauw you guys pulled it off! Thanks icpjuggla and dozer for another great piece of work :yahoo: !

nFozzy
              Participant
                @nfozzy

The test reports fine for me too but the mist is buggy in game. Same results with a clean nvram

One of the issues I think is related to the ball-finding opto on the left side, sw52
                If the ball is nudged and trips this switch, the game will think the ball isn’t there and send the motor back, leading to 2 balls in play.

Increasing the size of the switch exposed another issue though- If sw52 isn’t synced up tightly with the motor opto (sw81), mist multiball will start even without the ball-on-magnet opto being disrupted. I think this is to prevent stuck balls if you manage to sneak a ball past the gate during the mist sequence.

-=Dozer=-
                Participant
                  @dozer

The test reports fine for me too but the mist is buggy in game. Same results with a clean nvram One of the issues I think is related to the ball-finding opto on the left side, sw52 If the ball is nudged and trips this switch, the game will think the ball isn’t there and send the motor back, leading to 2 balls in play. Increasing the size of the switch exposed another issue though- If sw52 isn’t synced up tightly with the motor opto (sw81), mist multiball will start even without the ball-on-magnet opto being disrupted. I think this is to prevent stuck balls if you manage to sneak a ball past the gate during the mist sequence.

So this only happens when you nudge the game whilst a ball is staged on the left opto? – i.e Mist has started once, the ball has moved to the left and been missed and is now sitting in there?

Nemo
                  Participant
                    @nemo

Nice ! This table is more difficult than it’s vp9 counterpart, drains-a-plenty on the outlanes, you have to bash

the cab around   :yes:  like this version better, thanks all involved :good:

topcat
                    Participant
                      @topcat

Thanks! :yahoo:

rotrax
                      Participant
                        @rotrax

really nice work of art, plays like the real one and almost looks like it. except for the strength off the magnet. I played it several times and when the ball comes across the play field you can hit it (not so hard) to unlock multi ball. In this version i even managed to shoot the ball lose and locked my own ball on the magnet or shoot against the ball and my own ball bounces off.

but still a really great table, one off the best and i played this one for reel last week and further i didn’t noticed any difference  :yahoo:

nFozzy
                        Participant
                          @nfozzy

The test reports fine for me too but the mist is buggy in game. Same results with a clean nvram One of the issues I think is related to the ball-finding opto on the left side, sw52 If the ball is nudged and trips this switch, the game will think the ball isn’t there and send the motor back, leading to 2 balls in play. Increasing the size of the switch exposed another issue though- If sw52 isn’t synced up tightly with the motor opto (sw81), mist multiball will start even without the ball-on-magnet opto being disrupted. I think this is to prevent stuck balls if you manage to sneak a ball past the gate during the mist sequence.

So this only happens when you nudge the game whilst a ball is staged on the left opto? – i.e Mist has started once, the ball has moved to the left and been missed and is now sitting in there?

Yeah exactly

Also because there’s just a one-way gate there, you can nudge the ball out of the left side completely. Saw that happen a few times when I was testing it.

-=Dozer=-
                          Participant
                            @dozer

Sweet .. I’ve sent a revision to ICP. It includes an invisible drop wall which activates with the gate to keep the ball in the staging area on the opto and should be immune to nudge and false triggers.

ICPjuggla
                              @icpjuggla
                              MembervipModerator

Table has been updated to 1.1 enjoy

update: 1.1
                              – hopefully the mist multi ball is fixed :-)
                              – updated some lighting and materials
                              – added option to hide cab side wood in FS in script

3 users thanked author for this post.
                              Pinbolt
                              Participant
                                @pinbolt

Thank you for the update.

N3roflint
                                Participant
                                  @n3roflint

Thanks to everyone involved for this table. This now lives up to it’s nickname Drainula which is a good thing. :-)

ninuzzu
                                  Participant
                                    @ninuzzu
                                    vipMember

ROFL, Drainula, so funny!

polo
                                    Participant
                                      @polo33

Thanks guys, looks really good and Plays great.

chokeee
                                      Participant
                                        @chokeee

Wire and plastic ramps rolling sounds would add realism (ofcourse I would like to do it but unfortunately I cant). Great table I love it!

Ben Logan2
                                        Participant
                                          @benlogan2

Love the table, guys! Thanks. Played it a ton tonight.

If anyone is using 10.1 and getting a rom error, try unchecking true fullscreen in your video options (if you’re using it). This table needs that option unchecked on my machine.

Drybonz
                                          Participant
                                            @drybonz

Hey Ben… the fullscreen will work fine… you just need to turn off direct draw (ddraw) in your registry settings.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?