B2S 1.3.0.3 Fuzzy Logic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scottacus
    Participant
      @scottacus
      MembervipContributor

I’m the process of getting Pinup Player to work and one of the steps was to install the newest version of B2s (B2s 1.3.0.3 Backglass File version 1.2).  The problem is that the old fuzzy logic file name matching seems to be turned off.  For the most part this isn’t a problem because my B2S names are exactly the same as my table names.  The issue for me as a table author is that when I’m making a table I need to be able to save them as different version.  This way if I get a major problem, I can roll back to the previous version.

Is there a way to set this newer version of B2S so that it can use fuzzy logic or do I have something screwed up here?  I didn’t see anything in the menus when right clicking the backglass.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

It looks like DjRobX did make this optional in the latest svn check-in. But, I’m not sure if that is the version he made available over at VPU.

https://sourceforge.net/p/b2s-backglass/code/25/

Scottacus
        Participant
          @scottacus
          MembervipContributor

Thanks!  Is there a way to download that version?

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

I always just keep changing my db2s name to match my table wip name that way I don’t have to worry about it.  All my wip are in a different folder then the normal Table folder so I don’t mess those up either.

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

IMO…If you’re working on a table a lot.  I’d make a batch file that copied and renamed that vpx file to a sub-folder just for that table.  The rename file would have YYMMDDHHMMSS_tablename.vpx…  and I’d run that batch often :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?