Cactus Canyon VPX wip

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Kaan KASIM
    Participant
      @kaan

Look at the same space where all other files from him are…

Of course  :yes:

Thanks

Edit: That p-roc switch isn’t in the script yet right? I can’t find it anywhere.

ninuzzu
      Participant
        @ninuzzu
        vipMember

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

ninuzzu that mean you got it done??

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

ninuzzu
          Participant
            @ninuzzu
            vipMember

yes :)

Only db2s missing at this point. I’m looking for some db2s tutorials

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

WOW great news!

Ninuzzu it will be really cool  to see this proc version. thanks

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

The one chm File inside BackglassDesigner is also a B2S Tutorial !

But you cant use this ?

lotr_i41.zip

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

I don’t know much about the PROC versions yet… just started reading about it.  How will it affect us… will these versions play normally in VPX?  What enhancements does it offer?

LTA
                  Participant
                    @luvthatapex

Has anyone gotten this to display the p-roc version color display on a pin2k vpin?

Mine is a 3 screen pin2k type vpin with the inverted monitor for the DMD. I run all tables with the FlipY enabled in the registry. Not sure if this will work the same? Thanks in advance.

CarnyPriest
                    Participant
                      @carnypriest

Has anyone gotten this to display the p-roc version color display on a pin2k vpin? Mine is a 3 screen pin2k type vpin with the inverted monitor for the DMD. I run all tables with the FlipY enabled in the registry. Not sure if this will work the same? Thanks in advance.

In the game code, folder ep, swap the original file for this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45430846/ep_desktop_pygame.py

LTA
                      LTA
                      Participant
                        @luvthatapex

Cool thanks! I will give it a try.  :yahoo:

LTA
                        Participant
                          @luvthatapex

This table is awesome, do awesome. In P-ROC mode is there a missing color font or something? There are several screens that are uncolored when a large font is overlaid. Not sure if this is what everyone else is seeing?

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

This table is awesome, do awesome. In P-ROC mode is there a missing color font or something? There are several screens that are uncolored when a large font is overlaid. Not sure if this is what everyone else is seeing?

Yeah, got a tip that libpinproc needs to be recompiled. I’ll take a look when I get a chance.

delta6014
                            Participant
                              @delta6014

Has anybody gotten this error? and if so how did you fix it aside from hitting enter. ThanksIMG_0887

Attachments:
                              ninuzzu
                              Participant
                                @ninuzzu
                                vipMember

I already fixed it by deleting msvcr90.dll in C:\P-ROC\cmake\bin.

When you delete it, windows will load msvcr100.dll instead (located in c:\windows\syswow64) or the newer one.

Try to delete the other 2 dlls. If the problem persist try to update the Microsoft VC++redist (I have 2008-2010-2012-2013)

You can also try to remove the

“C:\P-ROC\cmake\bin” string from the PATH environment variable

Go to the system properties and then environment variables, select the PATH variable and delete the string above.

Try it and let me know

LTA
                                Participant
                                  @luvthatapex

Yeah, got a tip that libpinproc needs to be recompiled. I’ll take a look when I get a chance.

Thanks Carny!!! Can’t wait to see them all in color!

Does anyone else run this in Hyperpin? It works great but freezes Hyperpin upon exit and you have to kill the program to run it again. No biggie but it would be nice if it didn’t do that :)

RYSr (Rich)
                                  Participant
                                    @rysr

I use Mala for a front end and it hangs the system if I use the exit Button on my CAB to close the table also.

I did find however that if I hit the escape key and then close the editor, it goes back to the front end without a problem.

Rich

RustyCardores
                                      @rustycardores
                                      MemberModerator

This starts in Party Mode for me and I can’t get it to default to normal.  Any tips?

I checked the config files and Party Mode is listed as “disabled” in the text.  I don’t know where else to look.

ninuzzu
                                      Participant
                                        @ninuzzu
                                        vipMember

It seems you are the only one with this. So the game starts wih reversed flippers?

http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=New_Things_in_…_Continued#Party_Mode_-_Game_Tweaks

RustyCardores
                                          @rustycardores
                                          MemberModerator

It seems you are the only one with this. So the game starts wih reversed flippers? http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=New_Things_in_…_Continued#Party_Mode_-_Game_Tweaks

No it starts in Party Mode Lights Out… I reset using the right flipper technique each time I open the table, but next time I open it it’s back to Lights Out.

that said… while the table doesn’t start in Drunk Mode, I sometimes do ;)

LTA
                                          Participant
                                            @luvthatapex

It seems you are the only one with this. So the game starts wih reversed flippers? http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=New_Things_in_…_Continued#Party_Mode_-_Game_Tweaks

No it starts in Party Mode Lights Out… I reset using the right flipper technique each time I open the table, but next time I open it it’s back to Lights Out. that said… while the table doesn’t start in Drunk Mode, I sometimes do ;)

Maybe try to restore the user_settings.yaml file from

C:\P-ROC\games\CCCforVP-master\config\config.rar

This should load the defaults for the game.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 137 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?