Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Glocko
    Participant
    @glocko

What a beautiful job.  I wasn’t familiar with this table but it has quickly become a favourite.  Now I’m keen to find some more tables recreated by Bord! B-)

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

What a beautiful job. I wasn’t familiar with this table but it has quickly become a favourite. Now I’m keen to find some more tables recreated by Bord! B-)

Thanks, @glocko. There are a few (too many :wacko:):

https://vpinball.com/uploader/bord/

Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

One of my Favorites, used to play it at the Bowling Alley back in the day. :good:

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

What a beautiful job. I wasn’t familiar with this table but it has quickly become a favourite. Now I’m keen to find some more tables recreated by Bord! B-)

….set aside a week or three @glocko , you have some amazing surprises ahead.

JediWizard
    Participant
    @jediwizard

Thanks for making this table my local oldschool arcade has this machine for play.

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by JediWizard.
    bord
    @bord

Can anyone confirm that multiball is broken on this table? Would have broken a long time ago – during 10.6 beta.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

I’ll try and test for this tonight

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Can anyone confirm that multiball is broken on this table? Would have broken a long time ago – during 10.6 beta.

Play this table a while ago, but doesn’t notice any error. Multiball works fine for me.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Well, I play this table all the time, but never good enough to achieve mutli-ball.  Or so I thought!  Will give it a whirl in a bit.  While reading the flyer/rules on ipdb I spotted how when a real table goes into attract mode, five balls get shot out.  That’s the ball rolling sound I’m getting when I let this table sit, but no balls are released and the sound doesn’t stop until exiting.  Easily one of my favorite tables btw.  Really captures Bally’s 80’s era.

bord
    @bord

@jfr1, your message about the rolling sound makes a lot more sense now. I’ll get this fixed.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

So, just dragged a ball around.  Bapping the O-R-B-S drops in order supposedly should release one of 5 captive balls.  I do get a ball rolling sound, but no ball.  Haven’t tried the other ‘features’ yet.  I also have the vp9 version loaded so will try that out.

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Just play this table in VR and have a five-ball-multiball. All is working perfect. :good:

Ah, I remember, that sometimes the ball was catched between the drop targets and never be released. But that happened very rare and not in my last games.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Rajo Joey.
    antisect
    Participant
    @antisect

Hi Bord

Thanks for this amazing table, always one of my favourites.
    Multiball is working fine here, latest versions of everything.

Is there any specific reason the ball shadows are flickering?
    Ive switched them off for now as its a bit distracting

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by antisect.
    bord
    @bord

Hi Bord

Thanks for this amazing table, always one of my favourites.

Multiball is working fine here, latest versions of everything.

Is there any specific reason the ball shadows are flickering?

Ive switched them off for now as its a bit distracting

It’s a depth bias conflict with transparent layers, most likely the playfield shadows and ball shadow. It is an easy fix. Just swap out all the ball shadow meshes for flashers of the same size and name.

There is an update for this table coming in a week or two. This issue will be addressed there.

antisect
    Participant
    @antisect

Thanks that fixed the shadow issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW