Funhouse (Williams 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    Draifet
    Participant
      @draifet

Give me a break please, not enough time to play all these awesome releases.

Thanks!!

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria

Great Table and awesome Update to 2.0 – wow, thanks: wrd and the whole Team  – you all finished one of my Dream from my Youth.

I posted the “White Mirror” Texture on VPF, so here is it again, if someone like it – see the Different in my Table Image.

fh_20_stat

texture3

Skitso
        Participant
          @skitso

Oh wow! This is the day I’ve been waiting for a looong time. And after all kinds of performance issues and countless betas… this is the real deal. Especially the physics are maybe the best I’ve seen yet. Magnificent job Wrd – thank you!

Here’s a new wheel image if someone needs one. :)

Funhouse

Skitso
          Participant
            @skitso

Btw, I like my tables with old school incandescent lamp lighting instead of bright, more modern led lighting. So after five or six hours of modding, my table looks like this:

fh

:bye:

bord
              @bord

Really, really nicely done. Love the physics.

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972

Glad everyone is enjoying the latest release. Lots of new stuff has gone into the table. Far too much to mention.

Big thanks going out to Cyberpex, Rothbauerw and Schreibi34 for helping out with some of the newer 3D items such as the new inserts prims for the PF, which look fantastic.

One big new feature of thew tables, is air-balls. Lots of air-balls, just like the real thing. When I play my real FH, I get wild air-balls getting launched off of the T & E targets at least 75% of the time, and also off of a few of the 1/2″ rubbers. That said, this is a feature that is still a bit of work in progress.  So I have had to make many plastics and other objects collidable, as to prevent stuck balls when they land on the table. And I am certain that you guys will find some new places, where the ball gets stuck. Please let me know when this happens, so I can plug the hole. Screen shots would also be very helpful.

Also from time to time, a launched ball from a target, can land on the wire ramp. I have also seen one fly all the way across the table, and into the shooter lane. Yes these really do happen on the real FH.

So as usual, please let me know of any concerns with the table. And I will get them addressed.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher

thank wrd.. always look forward to your updates.

Pinhead22
                  Participant
                    @pinhead22

Wow!! Awesome work! Could someone please post the correct POV settings fro cab play? I attached the best I can do but i would like to get the experts take on it. Thanks again!!! You guys freakin ROCK!!!!!

Sliderpoint
                    Participant
                      @sliderpoint

Nice job wrd!  You got a couple items missing materials:

FHMissingMats

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria

Wow!! Awesome work! Could someone please post the correct POV settings fro cab play? I attached the best I can do but i would like to get the experts take on it. Thanks again!!! You guys freakin ROCK!!!!!

I am not the “Expert”, but if you like my POV from my Cab View above, you can try and use my FS POV File here …

Attachments:
                        4 users thanked author for this post.
                        Manples
                        Participant
                          @manples

Very nice table @wrd1972, it plays really really well! Thanks a lot for all the time and efforts you have put into this.

krel01
                          Participant
                            @krel01

I am having problems to get the ball into the game! I can enter coins but nothing happens when I press start button.
                            Pin does not start although I have latest VP 10.6 beta and the rom FH_906H.
                            Anybody have the same experience?

vogliadicane
                            Participant
                              @vogliadicane

Now this is an update! :good: Looks and plays fantastic!

The way, the ball enters the hole on the right side is sooo realistic. And airballs, yes, a lot. My most spectacular was the ball jumping up on a wire ramp, pretty cool. Thanks a lot :yes:

kenbrushey
                              Participant
                                @kenbrushey

sorry as i am new to wrd1972 tables. i am using a 2 screen cabinet. how do i rotate the screen? thank you for responding.

Draifet
                                Participant
                                  @draifet

22.529.000 score on the first few games, it’s a good score? Cause I was awarded 2 credits :D
                                  Too wild (love it), first time I see a ball jumping on top of a plastic and returning to the playfield without being stuck, and another one the ball jumped over the left up flipper.

Mark70
                                  Participant
                                    @mark70

sorry as i am new to wrd1972 tables. i am using a 2 screen cabinet. how do i rotate the screen? thank you for responding.

The easiest way would be using Stat’s pov file 4 posts above yours.
                                    Load the table, then import the pov file via “file” menu

TNT2
                                    Participant
                                      @tnt2

Great work wrd!

Chaz
                                      Participant
                                        @tophat

Great table! Thank you wrd and all involved who contributed & made this happen.

robertms
                                        Participant
                                          @mophead

If anyone is interested here is a slightly different POV file, more inline with the Hauntfreaks School of POV.

Hey STAT thanks for the white mirror texture, pretty cool!

Funhouse (Williams 1990) v2.0_POV

dazzadasha
                                          Participant
                                            @dazzadasha

Thanks, awesome effort. Magnificent. Plays awesome as is, but when I change dimensions(I do with all tables for desktop on TV/monitor) I get Fatal Error shader compilation failed! Unknown (0xfffffff) -some directory references- then renderdevice.ccp:802

to be specific I changed incl and fov, as I do with every other table. Never had an issue before but this one crashes.
                                            Happens with this and Adams Family. Running 10.6

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 460 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?