This topic contains 61 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  edizzle 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
     rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

@randr – this would be a fun table to complete … I have a few on my to do list right now, helping a friend with his table ;-)

I did already favorite this thread though as this would be a fun one to work on when time allows.  I’m adding it to my list  :mail:

Current Project: Perpetual updates of Pinball Magic

TNT2 
    Participant

Good to see you edizzle.

TXT11 
    Participant

:bye: Thank you for all the work so far.  Much appreciated. :yahoo:

Drybonz 
    Participant

Thanks for the table, edizzle… I would be happy to work on tweaking the visuals and physics if no one else wants to.

*edit*  Oops… sorry, rothbauer, just read your reply that you are adding to your list.   :)

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Is the ski ramp on the right like the POD in IJ?  Would work nice as a prim, any decent resources?

3dcreation

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

Is the ski ramp on the right like the POD in IJ? Would work nice as a prim, any decent resources?

I think a primitive would be the best way to make that ramp work.

@drybonz feel free. I have a pretty long list right now. I’d be willing to help but I don’t have a ton of dedicated time.

Drybonz 
    Participant

No worries… I didn’t want to double up on the work if someone else was doing it.  I’m sure you could do a much better job with it than I.

*edit*  If you like, I can do the light visual and physics work then send it over to you for the work on the slalom, etc that edizzle mentioned.

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

Deal.

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Nice, love to see a collaboration.  Drybonz you will do great as your other tables are great as well in graphics department.  Rothbauerw I love your tables and the attention to detail as well so this will be win win.

Thanks Guys

Drybonz 
    Participant

Is there an existing backglass for this one?  or it needs to be made?

*edit*  nm… Wildman has already taken care of it.    :good:

Drybonz 
    Participant

I’ve made some edits over the last couple days and have sent them back to rothbauer and eddizzle.

TNT2 
    Participant

I think ’90s Gottlieb’s are underrated. Some great stuff there.

toxie 
    Participant
    VP DEVMember

Indeed!

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

Been super busy (scripting an original among the others) but I see the project is in good hands :D

Just tell me if you need help with the Slalom.

edizzle 
    Participant

Is the ski ramp on the right like the POD in IJ? Would work nice as a prim, any decent resources?

Hey Dark, It just pivots left to right (with the pivot at the bottom of the ramp).  I wasn’t sure if a movable, collidable primitive would work…I think it would be the most appropriate, but I recall back in the day, collidable primitives might have been an issue….of course I’ve been so far removed from things, that might not be the case.  one of the other things I couldn’t wrap my head around is, if it is a primitive that moves, albeit, not a lot of movement, and also has several lights, can the light be individually lit as a primitive with a texture swap of just the lights?  I know that VP lights can be moved, but I didn’t know how to do it at the time.  Anyways, here are some of the better resources I could find:

BTW, Drybonz has been working on making some changes to the table, so thanks to him.  At this moment, I don’t have any plans to continue working on the table myself, buy anyone is welcome to!

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Working my way up the hill so to speak, finished clear ramp and blue painted section above it.  Now to make the hills.

WipeoutProgress1

3dcreation

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

I missed edizzle’s last question regarding the lighting on the primitive hill.  I’m not really sure what the best route would be, probably best to just move the VP lights accordingly.

Right Hill sculpt is about done:

HillProgress1

3dcreation

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     TNT2 
    Participant

Wow. The table is looking really sharp!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

This looks great. I honestly don’t remember ever playing this in real life so looking forward to playing it!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Some more progress on the skii hill.  I wish this thing had more of a point to it like the Path of Adventure.

HillProgress2

3dcreation

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account