Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Capp
    Participant
      @capp

I am having the same issue as Rastan with the music stopping    as well as MydknyteStyrm with the mini game.    I played the mini game once,  it came up on the backglass,  but the second time it dissapeared behind the screens.

ScottyC
      Participant
        @scottyc

So far table is very awesome.pindmd3 integration is really awesome, but I think and LCD DMD upgrade may be in my future.

Getting the occasional background audio drop out from time to time, but sound effects are still heard. Usually everything returns to normal on the next ball. Very often the ball will drain..wont do anything for a couple seconds or so and then another ball is upkicked out of the right scoop.

Any reccomended version of VPX for this.. I have the latest beta, so maybe that’s contributing to the issues I’m experiencing.

Rastan350
        Participant
          @rastan350

So far table is very awesome.pindmd3 integration is really awesome, but I think and LCD DMD upgrade may be in my future.

Getting the occasional background audio drop out from time to time, but sound effects are still heard. Usually everything returns to normal on the next ball. Very often the ball will drain..wont do anything for a couple seconds or so and then another ball is upkicked out of the right scoop.

Any reccomended version of VPX for this.. I have the latest beta, so maybe that’s contributing to the issues I’m experiencing.

Sounds like exactly what I was experiencing as well. Going to check my VP version later but I know I am on a fairly recent beta. Will report back if I find anything that helps.

BrandonLaw
          Participant
            @brandonlaw

Did a new update just post?  .49 vs .46 or am I high?

"Fuck this game. I love it."

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

If you guys are on the newest/final VPX 10.6 and the latest 1.44 or higher of PuP…   and you were setup correctly and the table plays fine, but you find odd bugs happening….

….it’s probably a legitimate table bug. There’s a reason the table version is 0.49

Just post your findings in as must relevant detail as you can for others to see. If it’s a common problem, then Scott can see that.

TerryRed
                @terryred

DOF MX Led Toys. Set it up Right!

Wow…. Harry Potter is so popular, its showing how some people have their DOF MX Toy Combos setup incorrectly. Many people seem to have added “Flipper Button MX” and “Flipper Button PBX MX” added to their Combos.

This is incorrect!

“Flipper Button MX” and “Flipper Button PBX MX” are intended for use with people who have actual addressable leds installed in their cabinet’s flipper buttons. If you add those DOF Toys to your Left / Right MX or Back MX Combos, then that will result in the entire matrix or strip being lit up with the colour intended for the flippers buttons.

I have included a picture that shows how they are to be correctly setup.

MX Combos

Mussinger
                Participant
                  @mussinger

Thank you Scott for your incredible work , dedication , time , art , knowledge … THANK YOU !!! :heart:

GrandizerGo
                  Participant
                    @grandizergo

Great work on this so far! I was never into pinball tables growing up. I sucked at them so it seemed like a waste of a quarter. I’ve just recently started playing with this so it’s still fairly new to me. All the work put into these tables is stunning.

I’m just posting what I’ve come across thus far for awareness.

I am running VPX 10.6 and PuP 1.44 and have had the music drop off as well. Other peculiarities are I’m playing multiple and lose a bunch of balls and the table will be idle for about 10 seconds and a ball will pop out from the table. The Quidditch sequence started and then it quickly switched to the lake multiball. Also when the game is over the DMD screen section will keep showing a blank piece of paper. Every now and then it will say Wand Lit and a ball will drain. It would be nice to go back to the initial attract mode after the game is done.

Scottywic
                    Participant
                      @scottywic

Hey all. Yes there are table bugs. Please detail any weird stuff you find. I’m going to be working on them as you guys find then. The table is crazy complex so it was hard for me to find them all but I’ll fix as best I can when they are found. New versions will be posted here when I’ve fixed up bugs. But yeah just be as detailed as possible. It helps me a ton. And yeah wizard mode to come and the mini game is still very expiramental so it’s not going to work Everytime unfortunately. David and I will continue to look into ways to help it work but it’s just pretty out there so it’s gonna be buggy don’t expect a quick fix there.

5 users thanked author for this post.
                      Scottywic
                      Participant
                        @scottywic

Also this is essentially the full game. Outside of wizard mode nothing new game wise is planned. This table is already packed to the brim as far as rules and objectives go so I think it’s at a good place. Just squish bugs and finish the wizard

2 users thanked author for this post.
                        TerryRed
                          @terryred

Did a new update just post? .49 vs .46 or am I high?

It’s always been 0.49. (I typed 0.45 accidentally in my above post)

The table description just had a bunch of important info added to the description.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Gamemodder36
                          Participant
                            @gamemodder

My game will not load the pup pack. is anyone else having this problem.

TXT11
                            Participant
                              @txt11

Can this just be played on a 2 screen cab? via PinballX?  Using VPX 10.6 and a DB2s ?

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

@gamemodder You need Newest pup from nailbuster site

@txt11
                                No

********************************************************
                                Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Scottywic
                                Participant
                                  @scottywic

Can this just be played on a 2 screen cab? via PinballX? Using VPX 10.6 and a DB2s ?

2 screen is fine that’s what I have. But ya gotta get a bit fancier than b2s

TerryRed
                                    @terryred

My game will not load the pup pack. is anyone else having this problem.

Read here:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/harry-potter-the-goblet-of-fire/page/3/?view=all#post-162378

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    hworths1545
                                    Participant
                                      @hworths1545

Thanks Scottywic and all team members.  This is truly a classic…  Love the lighting and music.  I feel like I am actually in the movie when I play.  Keep up the great work!!!

trizonegb
                                      Participant
                                        @trizonegb

The only problem I have with the table is I can’t stop playing it! Astonishing work! Appreciate you! :yahoo:

bartzenegger
                                        Participant
                                          @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Scotty! You out did yourself! To the whole team thanks you guys!

thank you R&R for your help and hosting !

geez! Great stuff really!

bart

Ashrak
                                          Participant
                                            @ashrak

Anyone else having issues with Wand Multiball not detecting you are back to one ball when all other are lost and continue collecting Jackpots from ramps?
                                            Also the table getting stuck in Ball Save mode thereby giving you unlimited balls?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 355 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?