HI DIVER …for fans of older EM's

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

Hope I don’t ruffle any feathers as this table isn’t hosted here, but JP and Stat just released this fascinating 1959 Gottlieb worth tracking down if you like history.  WOW!  An amazing table ..from 1959?  And if you see this  @stefanaustria  fantastic job on the backglass!!  I’m leaving it 16:9 on my 32″ screen.   It needs to be large!!  This is fascinating stuff!   Thanks Stat and JP.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

OK, I rarely ask for help…but if someone could explain the whole function/use of @someones name I’d really appreciate it.  I figured out how to adjust ddraw but this @ stuff is befuddling me.

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

It is strange on this site because some people have two handles tied to the same account. You have to look at their profile to see the right one for tagging. For example, you are listed as @JR on this thread but under your profile you are listed as @jfr1. Confusing.

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

If you click on my name under Tom it says @Armyaviation. I don’t know why that is but most people’s @ name is the same as their screen name.

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Well, let’s derail this thread for a moment – I tried tagging STAT twice in my post.  @ STAT and @ stefanaustria.  Neither worked.   So exactly how do you use the @ name function.  And should I change something with my profile setup?  Also…glad you’re up late Tom  @armyaviation , hopefully working on Party Animal!

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

yes I am, and my wife is pissed.  as for Stat, @stefanaustria, maybe because you put a space in there

1 user thanked author for this post.
                JR
                Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

see how @stefanaustria became blue

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

and you know whats funny, every time I do… @stefanaustria , he gets an email saying he was mentioned.  hehe

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

Hi Stat, I mean @stefanaustria. BTW love Alle Neune (NSM 1969)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

Just tried again.  Hm, this VP stuff is too hard.  I quit ;)

So back to this table – 1959?  This backglass had to be over the top fun for players back then and the game play seems years before it’s time.  I love learning about how things evolved.

STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor

see how @stefanaustria became blue

I read the Mail, and wondered “i am blue” … ok  ;-)

bord
                            @bord
                            MembervipContributorModerator

It is a cool game w a fun backglass. I particularly love the cigarette holders built into some of the old woodrails. Great detail.

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

Hope I don’t ruffle any feathers as this table isn’t hosted here, but JP and Stat just released this fascinating 1959 Gottlieb worth tracking down if you like history.  WOW!  An amazing table ..from 1959?  And if you see this  @stefanaustria  fantastic job on the backglass!!  I’m leaving it 16:9 on my 32″ screen.   It needs to be large!!  This is fascinating stuff!   Thanks Stat and JP.

@jfr1

It’s OK to actually link to it, we don’t have those hangups here (and yes you can now link to here from over there as well)  –>>>  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=42990#entry436599

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?