Iron Maiden Virtual Time v1.0.0 (2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    ronald71
    Participant
      @ronald71

thanks for sharing. some beers while playing

thanks for sharing. some beers while playing :yahoo: :yahoo:

jogrady7
      Participant
        @jogrady7

Greetings, very fun table.  Thanks for building and adding the PUP Pack.  Question, I have a 3 screen cabinet system and I don’t see the game score anywhere.  Where should it be?  It’s probably my issue with my Pin Up System settings, but it would be good to know what should be happening, Thanks

Update: I fixed my own issue by using F1 and turning on the DMD option, clearly a rookie mistake

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Bald Eagle
        Participant
          @baldeagle

This table is amazing! Thanks. :yahoo:

BrandonLaw
          Participant
            @brandonlaw

In case you wonder why this table is excellent to not only listen, but to play….

Just a smooth…buttery, and beautiful table to experience.  Thank you, Mussi-pants.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

jrockrat
            Participant
              @jrockrat

Any solution for my issue? Not sure if I should ask this here or on the PUP pack one, but the problem I have is that my Ironman B2s pops up over top of the Iron Maiden BG. When I quit the table I see the Iron Maiden BG and videos for a moment as it shuts down so it’s there, it’s just buried behind the Ironman BG. I have a 2 screen setup, playfield and BG. I found if I remove the Ironman B2S from the tables folder I can see the Iron Maiden BG, but I don’t know why it’s pulling the Ironman BG when it’s not named the same as the Iron Maiden table.

Solved I think……I removed the space on the Iron Maiden vpx, (IronMaiden) seems to work now other than I get the Visual Pinball program window showing up on the BG once I start the table.

Thanks

CalleV
              Participant
                @callev

Great table, I get some music from my exciters, is it only me, any way to fix it?
                I dont have it on other Pup-Packs.
                But if I play videos in VLC I get sound from all speakers not only backglass.

Mussinger
                Participant
                  @mussinger

Hi guys , please ask PupPack questions related on the PupPAck thread of @Pedroperes02
                  https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/iron-maiden-virtual-time-2020-pup-pack/#bbpress

thank you :good:

drady
                  Participant
                    @dradyoz

i so love this table, just noticed some jittering when enabling the GI options to color in teh non pup pack version, thoughts?

Mooserules
                    Participant
                      @mooserules

I’m new to virtual pinball. Got your awesome table loaded fine and backfield working but the flippers won’t engage? Any recommendation?

KiwiBri
                      Participant
                        @kiwibri

thanks for the  Table, its awesome!!

I’m running the 1.01 table If I run 1.02 I don’t get any soundtrack – I guess because you HAVE to install the Pup Pack for 1.02?

Also, I was curious,  for Fear of the Dark Mode – is the song “Fear of the Dark” supposed to play?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by KiwiBri.
                        gerhard–b
                        Participant
                          @gerhard-b

Any solution for my issue? Not sure if I should ask this here or on the PUP pack one, but the problem I have is that my Ironman B2s pops up over top of the Iron Maiden BG. When I quit the table I see the Iron Maiden BG and videos for a moment as it shuts down so it’s there, it’s just buried behind the Ironman BG. I have a 2 screen setup, playfield and BG. I found if I remove the Ironman B2S from the tables folder I can see the Iron Maiden BG, but I don’t know why it’s pulling the Ironman BG when it’s not named the same as the Iron Maiden table.

Solved I think……I removed the space on the Iron Maiden vpx, (IronMaiden) seems to work now other than I get the Visual Pinball program window showing up on the BG once I start the table.

Thanks

if you activate „match exactly“ in the b2s-settings your problem is solved. if this option is not activated VPX makes no difference between „Iron Man“ and „Iron Maiden“ because the first 7 Letters match each other.

Thats the reason why „Ironmaiden“ as B2S works for you.

KiwiBri
                          Participant
                            @kiwibri

thanks again for this great table.

My first proper game today.. ball 1, scored 2,000,000!!! :good:

ball 2, 30,000
                            ball 3 drained pretty much straight away! :unsure:

Love it!  definitely a fun game – thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by KiwiBri.
                            Goth667
                            Participant
                              @goth667

WOW!! Very impressive work…

A Big Thanks for Share this Jewels…

:good: :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Goth667.
                              scampa123
                              Participant
                                @scampa123

SOLVED: I’m using the latest FlexDMD and found on one of the posts a trick to set the DMD to 0 disabling in script, thrn running the table, hitting F1 and disabling Use Extrnal DMD… then set the DMD value to 2 in the script and relaunching the table…We should add this to the instructions for folks to find up front.

I’m struggling to get this table to play.  When I try to launch VPX hangs at starting game scripts and eventually crashes or hangs and I need to kill the process.

I’m running with FlexDMD (trying to). I did set the setting at the top of file for Flex….

any ideas why it won’t launch?  Anything to try?

thanks!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by scampa123.
                                NateMac00
                                Participant
                                  @natemac00

This

thanks for the Table, its awesome!!

I’m running the 1.01 table If I run 1.02 I don’t get any soundtrack – I guess because you HAVE to install the Pup Pack for 1.02?

Also, I was curious, for Fear of the Dark Mode – is the song “Fear of the Dark” supposed to play?

I thought the same, you also need to download 1.0.0 if this is the first time coming to this table as 1.0.0 includes music and backglass. this was not made clear that the 1.0.1 is only an “update” to the table and you also need to download 1.0.0

Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?