Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

IRON MAIDEN VIRTUAL TIME by Franck Hollinger (Aka Mussinger) and Herweh on Codes | 2020

Original Table Mod based on Laser War developed by Herweh (2019 for Visual Pinball 10)

I hope you'll enjoy this table and all the adds !

Please read Installation instructions

Very special thanks to Herweh to let me mod his table, for his special code scripting skills. He added all the fun parts special for IMVT I was wishing (Ball Save, Eddie Madness mode, Fear of the Dark Mode , sound track changer, and a lot more...) Thx for everything he helped and teached to me !!! Very pleased to work with you man !

Special thanks to Dcrosby for his work on 3D elements and lights integration help !

I don't forget everybody who contributed to the Laser War table : Schreibi34, OldSkoolGamer, Francisco666 ICPjuggla, Flupper, Dark, nFozzy, DJRobX, RothbauerW, Mark70, Thalamus, digable.

Thx to the VPX development team for the continous improvement of VP.

And to Vpinball.com For the great website/community !!

Big Up for my friends and beta-testers : Olivier S. , Rik L. and specialy to Ludovic D. from MTC who support me and my craziness Night and Day !!!!

Also to:

- Carlos Andre, a big Iron Maiden Fan, who helped with the Music selection and explained me part of the band story :)

- My friend David Maldonado for his daily support, graphic advises , brain storming ...

- JPJ for his help and solutions to some issues.

- Thanks to virtual pinball Facebook communities, specialy: The frenchy one "Monte Ton Cab" !! Scott's "Orbital creators club", "Pinup Popper Artists Association", "VP Nation", "Visual Pinball Addicts", "Visual Pinball Junkies"

... Sorry if I forget somebody  :)

>>>>>>>>  I have to thank my wife Vero for the hunderds of hours she let me pass in front of the computer!

Trailer :

https://youtu.be/C1d4E6MNqtI

Release notes: Version 1.0.0 : Initial release

Version 1.0.1: - Some bugfixes and improvements - New voice sample for ball-1-locked - Voice sample changed Ball Save + Kick Save - New option to avoid the intro-f***-sample - Fixed a bug when during ball save mode the multiball was started - A bit of friction add on the rampe to slowdown ball return - Added FlexDMD support - Reworked the LEDs a bit

Please read Installation instructions

FOR YOUR INFO:

If you encounter performance issues, try to set some of the objects to "Static rendering". Open layer 7, select all screws and/or locknuts and select "Static Rendering" in the options window

Or try to disable "Reflect Elements On Playfield" in the settings.

Mussinger
    Participant
    @mussinger

here a bit of the “Game play”
    Play it some times you’ll discover things…
    1 Ball Lock gives a second Ball , if you lock it quick enough you’ll receive the 3 balls multiball
    if not enough quick, it unlock the 1st ball … you have to lock both to get the 3 balls MB.
    When 3 Balls MB, you have Eddie Madness ready, hit the ramp and get 2 more balls , then you run Eddis Madness  mode 5 balls MB ! and get unlocked “Can I play with Madness” in the track – list ;)
    After any MB mode , Fear of the Dark training will open 15s (5s more each later MB)
    This gives you practice for the Fear of the Dark Mode (FotD)
    FotD is hidden in the Musci track change as a locked song , select it and you’ll have to play blind the full song intro of FotD (1m40s)
    If you do so , you’ll win the mode and unlock the song Fear of the Dark track in the list.
    To change track , shoot down the 7 yellow targets and hit the magnet. ….
    hmmm what else …
    The speedy ramp you’ll have to learn to control it , is part of the fun/challenge !

——————————————————-

Easter Egg : ???
    In Attract Mode , when music plays (have some Credits in the machine)

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Wildman
    Participant
    @wildman

awesome vid  :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Great work mate, hopefully playing it soon.

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

Thanks mussinger for the great work, I look forward to try this one soonest. The trailer is amazing! :good:

tmpc
    Participant
    @tmpc

This is great, thanks

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Thanks @all involved … can´t wait to try it. Awesome intro video too :yahoo:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Siggi
    Participant
    @siggi

Amazing table, thank you very much for sharing, mussinger. :good: :rose:

astrozombie138
    Participant
    @astrozombie138

So after playing a few rounds on this all I can say is this table is fucking awesome! Thank you!

lumbergnz
    Participant
    @lumberg

This is an amazing table only done a few rounds but very impressed

havemusic
    Participant
    @havemusic

Moved right to my favorites. Thanks , I’m loving it.

RegalBegal
    Participant
    @rgalbegal

FUCKING AWESOME table!! :yahoo:

There is however an error in the backglass scoring in the player one section, middle. Segments not displaying properly. :cry:

rgarriott
    Participant
    @rgarriott

Looks awesome. Congrats on a great table.

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Pure fun … when VPX went´s to perfection. Now i must sleep – was testing two hours; will continoue this evening with some beers … thanks Franck and Co. :mail: :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

charlieshakur
    Participant
    @charlieshakur

WOW :yahoo:

ItchyRobot
    Participant
    @itchyrobot

Fucking awesome!!!

Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

Awesome Mussinger and team, thanks for sharing. some beers while playing :good:

dustancrouch
    Participant
    @dustancrouch

I’ve been really looking forward to this! It looks fantastic! Thank you so much!!!

jkp0317@gmail.com
    Participant
    @jkp0317gmail-com

Hello –

Really looking forward to playing this, but keep getting this error…..any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Annotation 2020-03-06 223714

Joe Parker

makmak
    Participant
    @makmak

Great start to the weekend ;-) looks crisp. Will definitely try (although not a big IM fan ;-) Big thanks for sharing!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW