Iron Maiden Virtual Time v1.0.0 (2020)

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    djinfinity907
    Participant
      @djinfinity907

You should explain a bit more of your issue , because you are the first who complain about …

Hold on friend. there was a guy before me  that said the table doesn’t work with flex DMD. He got ignored. the issue is if you run the table (without touching the script) using FlexDMD it  crashes upon load. I went to my laptop, unregistered FlexDMD and the table loaded fine. I’ma play around with it in a lil bit. Right now I’m playing stuff on a newly constructed cab which has FlexDMD enabled. I’m not angry in any way thanx to this community I’m enjoying a bunch of tables. Sorry if I made you angry.

djinfinity907
      Participant
        @djinfinity907

As I don’t know whats your issue is dificult to help , but you can try this:

Find this line in the script :

Do While UltraDMD.IsRendering : Loop

and pass it as comment (adding ‘ in front of the sentence)

Still crashed on load.

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

You have FlexDMD installed in the VPinMame Folder?
          Are you on the latest version of FlexDMD   0.1.6   —  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569&hl=
          In the table script Did you try setting it to FlexDMD

' DE/ACTIVATE ULTRADMD OR FLEXDMD
          ' 0 = both deactivated
          ' 1 = activate UltraDMD (default)
          ' 2 = activate FlexDMD
          ActivateDMD = 2

1 user thanked author for this post.
          djinfinity907
          Participant
            @djinfinity907

You have FlexDMD installed in the VPinMame Folder?

Are you on the latest version of FlexDMD 0.1.6 — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569&hl=

In the table script Did you try setting it to FlexDMD

' DE/ACTIVATE ULTRADMD OR FLEXDMD

' 0 = both deactivated

' 1 = activate UltraDMD (default)

' 2 = activate FlexDMD

ActivateDMD = 2

No,

I didnt know that bit of script was there. Ima give it a go. and thank you for letting me know there was a new version of FlexDMD outhere. Really appreciate it :good:

djinfinity907
            Participant
              @djinfinity907

Ok,

tested again with outhere’s suggestions. Table still crashes with FlexDMD enabled. I have to set it to disable both Ultra and Flex and the table loads. Yes I have the latest FlexDMD. I also tested America’s Most Haunted after I upgraded. Works fine. Kinda stumped on this one. :unsure: :wacko:

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm. Now I’m a bit stumped myself. I’m on 0.5 version of Flexdmd. I’ve downloaded the new release, but, just haven’t installed it yet. Maybe give that one a try ?

djinfinity907
                Participant
                  @djinfinity907

Hmm. Now I’m a bit stumped myself. I’m on 0.5 version of Flexdmd. I’ve downloaded the new release, but, just haven’t installed it yet. Maybe give that one a try ?

I upgraded or do you mean go back to the older version?

flashpc
                  Participant
                    @flashpc

Hi guys, I’m the person who questioned this little issue earlier, the way I got around it was to use deactivate both (option 0) and then have pinup popper run a static image of the iron maiden logo. As the only thing that the ultradmd did before I started with flex was initialise and then show a static image. I know it is not ideal because something is not working correctly but it means you can play this beautifully created table without any other issues

flashpc
                    Participant
                      @flashpc
                      • Thanks to DoubleD if you press F1 on the table and untick use external dmd and then activate flexdmd (option 2) it works as intended
                      2 users thanked author for this post.
                      djinfinity907
                      Participant
                        @djinfinity907

gonna give this a go inna bit. thanx

Mussinger
                        Participant
                          @mussinger

As the only thing that the ultradmd did before

Hello !

The only thing ? :scratch:   So you have never seen all the callouts on the DMD ?
                          “SHOOT THE DROPTARGETS”
                          “LOCK IS LIT”
                          “SHOOT THE MAGNET”
                          etc … I think theyt are other 20 callouts

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          flashpc
                          Participant
                            @flashpc

Honestly I’m not sure the first time using ultradmd, but now flexdmd is working its showing “Good shot” hitting the ramp.

djinfinity907
                            Participant
                              @djinfinity907
                              • Thanks to DoubleD if you press F1 on the table and untick use external dmd and then activate flexdmd (option 2) it works as intended

Thank you. See instead of being hostile and belittling newbies who don’t quite understand. How actually helping each other works way better, this will help someone that has the same problem. :good:   thanks guys. this table is nice. it even taunts you LOL

Mussinger
                              Participant
                                @mussinger

@djinfinity907 I think you missunderstood  some posts and feel agressed , here nobody gived sign of hostility !  And has we sayed on the begin , the issue is not from the table and I just asked for more explainations … you took it bad ? up to you …  But waiting an update from a table to resolve youe local setting problem is not the way ;)

Well , everybody happy now ! Enjoy the table and …

Up the Irons !!!!  \m/  (^^)  \m/ 

djinfinity907
                                Participant
                                  @djinfinity907

All I’m saying is what is simple abc’s to you guys is like chinese algebra to others. A simple enable flex DMD in the script would help ya know. :good:   and then the workaround for Flex to work woulda been a nice touch. All the Flex tables I have that I have tested have been a simple drop appropriate files in the table folder and play. But yes I enjoy your table its really nice.

timblo
                                  Participant
                                    @timblo

Hi – I love this table – nevertheless I find the ball physics at one point very strange and unnatural. If I shoot the ball on the marked ramp (see red arrow) and the ball does not manage to roll up the ramp, then the ball comes back strangely accelerated for me. Is this what I wanted or could something be changed in the rolling behaviour of the ball.

thanks

energumeno
                                    Participant
                                      @energumeno

gracias de nuevo por la currada,espero que mi pc pueda hacerlo chutar,que  le falta chicha.

haber si practico un poco que,han puesto una de verdad en un bar y con el vicio que tengo y lo malo que soy,cada vez q voy ,me dejo 5 pavos (mas consumicion) y no duro nada

taispin
                                      Participant
                                        @taispin

Love this table – absolutely beautiful ! Thanks for creating and sharing.

I would like to adjust some few callout-sounds for my private use. Where are they located ?

i.e. _IMCoCredits

thanks alot

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

Hi – I love this table – nevertheless I find the ball physics at one point very strange and unnatural. If I shoot the ball on the marked ramp (see red arrow) and the ball does not manage to roll up the ramp, then the ball comes back strangely accelerated for me. Is this what I wanted or could something be changed in the rolling behaviour of the ball.

thanks

Out of curiosity. Are you running 10.7 or 10.6 ? Know that 10.7 has some odd things happening. Been a while since I played this table, and all Harweh’ table until now has been stellar, the same goes for this mod. But, if you want to change the behavior of ramp it is just a matter of changing a few of the parameters. I’m guessing now, not looking at the actual values of the ramp that the friction parameter is what you are after.

I urge everyone to pick up vp, and look at it as a program where you are the boss – not, just a end user. If there is something your find to be working the way you want it. Then change it. Don’t know how ? Ask. There is many very good tutorials on the subject on this forum. Roth probably imo, made the most important one based on nFossy’s work. Do I follow it blindly, no, not 100% – but – very very close. I simply haven’t found anything being more close to the real deal yet. Only be experimenting will you be able to get the game to play YOU want it.

But, I want to add this. When that happens. It doesn’t always mean that the rest of the world think you’re right – I’m now pointing towards one guy that have put out maybe 30 or so small changes. ;-) Most of his work can be done by importing two files and a lut change and will even look better in my opinion.

Mussinger
                                          Participant
                                            @mussinger

timblo wrote:

thanks

I didn’t observed this acceleracion

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 215 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?