Junkyard Cats (Brendan Bailey 2012)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/junkyard-cats-bailey-2012/

Junkyard Cats created by Brendan Bailey 2012 (another masterpiece) in Future Pinball is now available on VPX.   About Brendan Brendan Bailey buys, fixes, sells, appreciates, and designs pinball machines. His love of the art, music, and design of arcade games knows no bounds. He was exposed to Williams pinball machines of the late 80’s and early 90’s at age 3 and has forever been a big a fan of creativity featured throughout those games. The desire to create original pinball machines is what fueled Brendan’s exploration into creativity. From (slowly) learning Photoshop to composing electronic music, Brendan owes all of the inspiration for his abilities to the work of the designers, artists, programmers, and musicians of late 80’s Williams pinball. Brendan went on to study graphic and new media design at Hofstra University, a career path he never would have discovered had it not been for pinball. Junkyard Cats is 100% original – Brendan created everything you see, hear, and experience during the game – even the voices! He cannot thank Christopher Leathely enough for creating the Future Pinball platform with such incredible passion and attention to detail. Brendan lives on Long Island and works as the creative director for Generations Beyond, a digital design agency in Ronkonkoma, NY… and yes, they have pinball machines in the office!  Original Junkyard Cats Webside: http://www.junkyardcats.net/index.php   PD: I can not test the table properly, my PC work has a graphics card onboard and I reboot the system, I apologize for possible bugs.

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

Paypal

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Schreibi34
      Participant
        @schreibi34

Wow! Looks awesome! Thanks Javier

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you Javier. I played this table this morning from the VPF download. I did not notice any problems. The only thing I did was to move most of the sound sample from the table into the backglass. It just sounds bad on SSF to have “non flipper sounds” (flippers, slings, targets etc ) in the table.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I’ve  never played this before but looks like a great original for sure! Thanks for the table??

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

VONSENSEY
            Participant
              @vonsensey

Thanks for this work. Looks awesome. My DMD is on the playfield or not visible but I cannot set it on my 3rd screen. any ideas ? Thanks.

Totaltimo
              Participant
                @totaltimo

Very nice table!  :good:

But it urgently needs DOF support! Arngrim, please be so kind ;-)

NickD
                Participant
                  @nickd

great work..but no DMD

Nick

Javier
                  Participant
                    @javier1515

For what have problems with the DMD here explain well how to configure the screen.txt

This is my configuration for a single monitor:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

Teahaus
                    Participant
                      @teahaus

Great table……….nice to have an original.  My kids are liking it a lot.  Said you can understand the talking and the music sounds good!  Installation was straight-forward.  Really good job by the creator of this……

vogliadicane
                      Participant
                        @vogliadicane

Thanks for adding the sound rooting! Beautiful table and yes, I’m really looking forward to getting this one DOFed :good:

Dazz
                        Participant
                          @dazz

Getting an error at end of game when a ball is in the lock.  Running most recent VP Beta 3660

Line: 3241
                          Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘leftlock.solenoidpulse’

Onevox
                          Participant
                            @rooster

Love the background story. Makes me want to play cause I’m already in love with it. Thanks for the conversion.

Onevox

Javier
                            Participant
                              @javier1515

Getting an error at end of game when a ball is in the lock. Running most recent VP Beta 3660

Line: 3241

Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘leftlock.solenoidpulse’

Quick solution, delete that line and put this:

leftlocksolenoidpulse

Ben Logan2
                              Participant
                                @benlogan2

Great looking original

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

Really good original.  Thanks for the conversion Javier!

I could be wrong but somewhere around line 8072 in the script, inside the RightloopTimer sub, you are setting rightloop = false.  I think this is preventing the ability to collect the scarla loop.  Maybe some else can check that too.

-Mike

Phazer
                                  Participant
                                    @phazer

Wonderful table! Thank you.

I have the table installed in my 3-monitor cabinet (using the 3-screen B2S file for the backglass).  I do not see a DMD anywhere.  All of my other tables work fine.

Any suggestions as to how to get the DMD working?

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. Use the 2 monitor version :p

Phazer
                                      Participant
                                        @phazer

Elegant, even if not an optimal, solution.

chaffee1921
                                        Participant
                                          @chaffee1921

I felt like the Scarla loop wasn’t registering either until my most recent game when I had hit the loop multiple times but also knocked down all the “JUNK” stand up targets, which have a purple LED in front of them, and it gave me scarla upon knocking down the last stand up target. Not sure if that is what Javier had intended.

Javier
                                          Participant
                                            @javier1515

this is the original PF code:

I’m going to check again that part of the code to see if I find something that is wrong transferred to VPX  :scratch:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?