King Kong (Data East 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@javier1515 will get to it just make sure you have latest 1.01 version of the table and if its still an issue im sure it will be looked at. also did you mess with POV? if so redownload the table and try it AS IS and see if you have same problem.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Javier
      Participant
        @javier1515

Next weekend I will try to upload a version with many problems already solved, as Thalamus says if you can upload a screenshot it will help me a lot to identify the problem and try to solve them

Cheers, Javier..

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Update looks GREAT! will try this out this weekend for sure. Thanks so much for bringing this to vpx its the only way i will ever be able to play this pin.

for IOS and Android

giovanni1966
          Participant
            @giovanni1966

Thank you, for this great table.

I have a script error in line 2064 during multiball.

Problem solved: Keycode 46 created a new ball and the same key was used for left flipper!

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

giovanni, you can try to uncoment Line 686, until the Problem isn’t solved.
              Sorry, didn’t reach Multiball in a few Test Games …

Great Table and Update btw. THANKS Javier and Pez :good:

IMG_20190525_112204

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

Another great FP to VPX conversion Javier!

…for how much people love to crap on FP, imagine all the VPX tables you wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the many talented FP authors that provided the resources to make these VP versions.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

@terryred : https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=king+kong&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#3194

I agree Terry. FP is useful for resources :whistle:

TerryRed
                    @terryred

@terryred : https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=king+kong&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#3194

I was referring to this quote from Javier.

“DStruct for sharing the FP resources”

Those same quotes have also come from JP Salas and other VP authors.

So I was only saying that many of these VP tables are using resources taken directly from FP tables (many people don’t know this). So even if you hate FP… the work from MANY of those FP authors has been a benefit to the VP community.

That’s a good thing.

Bob Albright
                    Participant
                      @bobalbright

Update is looking good—thank you. Is that multiball ramp supposed to be so hard to make it all the way? I’ve made it all the way a few times, but more often than not, it gets almost all the way, and then drains right down the center

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

giovanni1966
                      Participant
                        @giovanni1966

I’ve uncoment Line 686. Now there is an error in line 2029 during multiball.

Javier
                        Participant
                          @javier1515

I was referring to this quote from Javier.

“DStruct for sharing the FP resources”

Those same quotes have also come from JP Salas and other VP authors.

So I was only saying that many of these VP tables are using resources taken directly from FP tables (many people don’t know this). So even if you hate FP… the work from MANY of those FP authors has been a benefit to the VP community.

That’s a good thing.

DStruct, Romm, Francisco and other FP authors have a lot to do with my tables, as you say Terry if it were not for them some VP tables would not be recreated by the few resources.
                          Austin Powers, Simpsons DE, Big guns, CSI And .. I’m sorry but there are so many tables that I do not remember all of them in which they agreed to give away the resources to be able to recreate them in VP.

TO ALL OF THEM I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL !!!  :yahoo:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

I’m eternally grateful for anyone that produces stuff that we use. Front-ends, Videos, Wheels, DB2S, Tables etc. FP authors included !

Still doesn’t mean I think that FP is useful for anything else than resources. It is just my opinion on the matter. I have no problems with people loving it. But, once they start to talk about how good the game-play is – I will not let it pass without comment. Saying that this table is a previous FP, well, that is really stretching it. B-)

TerryRed
                              @terryred

I’m eternally grateful for anyone that produces stuff that we use. Front-ends, Videos, Wheels, DB2S, Tables etc. FP authors included !

Still doesn’t mean I think that FP is useful for anything else than resources. It is just my opinion on the matter. I have no problems with people loving it. But, once they start to talk about how good the game-play is – I will not let it pass without comment. Saying that this table is a previous FP, well, that is really stretching it. B-)

I was just talking about the FP author’s work. People can talk about FP without talking about the hatred you have towards it’s physics ya know ;)  I’m the last person who you need to mention that to…lol! :)

Let’s not forget that one of your favorite tables in VPX (Avatar) also uses assets originally from the FP version as well.   ;)

As Javier mentions…. there was so much created by those great FP authors that translated to VP… I just wish more people in the VP community knew that, and would be more respectful about it, without resorting to “FP is crap” as soon as it’s mentioned in a sentence somewhere.

Back on topic… table looks great.

Makes me want to do a PuP-Pack with videos from the Jeff Bridges movie. (though I LOVE Peter Jackson’s Kong the best)

chance
                              Participant
                                @wasbychance

Thank you for table.

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

@chance : Start more of the games that used to work. I’m pretty sure that the most demanding of them is now crashing like this table. Onboard graphics is very seldom good enough for vp tables. At least good looking ones.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  robertms
                                  Participant
                                    @mophead

Stellar update guys! Many thanks to Javier, Cyberpez and everyone else involved, love the fruits of a great collaboration  :good:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Thanks for the ramp tweaks guys.

********************************************************
                                      for IOS and Android

bord
                                        @bord
                                        MembervipContributorModerator

Thx for the update!

Loganchihuahua
                                        Participant
                                          @chihua07

Thanks for the update. Its getting quite amazing due to the contribution of all. Thank you.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

@javier1515 I modded your download options to allow dropdown selection for separate version download. The way you had it it forced the download of all revisions. Take a look for future at the check marks and how i set them in your current upload :good:

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?