KISS (Stern 2105/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    dieman
    Participant
      @dieman

Great table, but I still need to click on it with my mouse to make it start. Is there any way to fix this problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

The answer is in a thread

Great table, but I still need to click on it with my mouse to make it start. Is there any way to fix this problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
        dieman
        Participant
          @dieman

D8855E6C-076A-40AC-AAF9-AE4967A97D4395A6A7CE-5AC1-4A10-ACA4-A0C31110E495I saw on the thread about my clicking on the table with mouse problem but I’m not sure exactly which ones to put a ‘ on. I think it was line 174.  Please help.

dieman
          Participant
            @dieman

I finally figured it out, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

flippy
            Participant
              @flippy

Got the rom from the Stern site – do you have to rename the rom for this to work?

Looks awesome.

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Table is an original does not need a rom and won’t work with one either :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Karlor
                Participant
                  @karlor

Thanks for this table! Just found it cant wait to try it out more! Looks really cool so far

EDIT: ALso for people wondering download both files and install all from the v1 then drop the updated table and vbs in after, dont forget to rename the db2s to the updated name

lukpcn
                  Participant
                    @lukpcn

After releasing the ball I get script error in line 1, something about the “image”… any1 know what can be wrong ? I’m on newest VPX beta, ultradmd is v1.4 all files for music and ultradmd where they should be and vbs files in the same dir as table…

Javier
                    Participant
                      @javier1515

a while ago I was doing a mod of this table

I would have to improve the plastic ramps and small details more. :-)

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

TXT11
                      Participant
                        @txt11

Javier that looks excellent.  I own the real machine.  Is there something you need in photos???  Just let me know….. :bye:

Javier
                        Participant
                          @javier1515

Javier that looks excellent.  I own the real machine.  Is there something you need in photos???  Just let me know….. :bye:

maybe you can take some pictures of the plastics on the table to make it look better.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

BrandonLaw
                          Participant
                            @brandonlaw

I’m finally on the bandwagon with this table and man is it fun!  Nice work!

@javier1515
                            …those screens look awesome!  Any update on the ‘mods’ to be released?

Also, strange general VPX request…I use the Add Credits 2 button for games like the one that doesn’t exist to slap in more coins because i’m lazy.  What is the coded name for this key?  The script for this table has the AddCreditKey as what we are using and I’d like to change it to what I use…the AddCredit2Key, but alas,  it doesn’t like that guessed at name.  Any ideas?  (I switched out my left magnasave for the time being to the regular add credit just for the table because I’m a boss.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Try to change AddCreditKey to AddCreditKey2 – taken from memory so not trustworthy suggestion ;)

BrandonLaw
                              Participant
                                @brandonlaw

Try to change AddCreditKey to AddCreditKey2 – taken from memory so not trustworthy suggestion ;)

If I remember correctly, Haunt said we could swear here…so here goes…

Fucking incredible.  Thanks, Sir.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

elfeodeloscalatrava
                                Participant
                                  @elfeodeloscalatrava

Should now work with 1.3 of UltraDMD (maybe not??) but you can get 1.4 version of DMD for the Full Color option (just a bit of color really for this)
                                  See ultradmd website for this version (not incl in the all in one installer)

Use either the unzip of KISS.UltraDMD.zip or the directory and files themselves

1. Place music files in your <vp>/Music folder – create one if you have never had some before

2. Create and copy the KISS.UltraDMD folder and contents to the <vp>/tables directory

3. Copy over the latest .vpx table and the .directb2s.
                                  You might need to rename them to be the same for the backglass to show.

4. Copy over the .vbs files to your tables directory (or your scripts directory – untested by me but should be fine)

Has DOF commands in the table so be sure and get a recent download of the table configs.

elfeodeloscalatrava
                                  Participant
                                    @elfeodeloscalatrava

Is it possible to use with this Pin2dmd table? I get off when playing, the rest is all ok.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

If the table crashes on you and your locale settings is not US, well, then is probably related to that. You can change you locale to US. Or you can change the way numbers are separated for your current locale. I don’t remember if it is comma becoming period or the other way around. I run the table without issues on 1.4 and Pindmd3.

jldime
                                      Participant
                                        @jldime

After releasing the ball I get script error in line 1, something about the “image”… any1 know what can be wrong ? I’m on newest VPX beta, ultradmd is v1.4 all files for music and ultradmd where they should be and vbs files in the same dir as table…

Same for me… any ideas for this problem ?

Thanks ! :)

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

Maybe you haven’t extracted the Ultradmd folder to the tables folder ?

jldime
                                          Participant
                                            @jldime

Hello Thalamus, thanks for you quick answer :bye:

The UltraDMD folder is present in the tables folder. I have even copied its 127 elements directly to the tables folder, which did not solve the problem? :unsure:

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 240 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?