This topic contains 215 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Pinfan45 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Author
     DGPG35 
    Participant

Sorry if this has been asked… is the BG supposed to be a static image (no effects)?

Just making sure it’s not something wrong on my end. ;)

Thank you

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

So how close are they to emulating Spike? Seems like they have had quite sometime.

Must be very secure.

Who is they? I don’t think anyone’s working on Spike.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

The game doesn’t appear to be triggering anything on the back glass

Sorry if this has been asked… is the BG supposed to be a static image (no effects)?

Just making sure it’s not something wrong on my end. ;)

Thank you

dieman 
    Participant

Great table, but I still need to click on it with my mouse to make it start. Is there any way to fix this problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

The answer is in a thread

Great table, but I still need to click on it with my mouse to make it start. Is there any way to fix this problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

dieman 
    Participant

D8855E6C-076A-40AC-AAF9-AE4967A97D4395A6A7CE-5AC1-4A10-ACA4-A0C31110E495I saw on the thread about my clicking on the table with mouse problem but I’m not sure exactly which ones to put a ‘ on. I think it was line 174.  Please help.

dieman 
    Participant

I finally figured it out, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Its been awhile. Anything new with this Awesome Table? any updates coming? Thanks again Daryl :rose:

flippy 
    Participant

Got the rom from the Stern site – do you have to rename the rom for this to work?

Looks awesome.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Table is an original does not need a rom and won’t work with one either :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Karlor 
    Participant

Thanks for this table! Just found it cant wait to try it out more! Looks really cool so far

EDIT: ALso for people wondering download both files and install all from the v1 then drop the updated table and vbs in after, dont forget to rename the db2s to the updated name

lukpcn 
    Participant

After releasing the ball I get script error in line 1, something about the “image”… any1 know what can be wrong ? I’m on newest VPX beta, ultradmd is v1.4 all files for music and ultradmd where they should be and vbs files in the same dir as table…

Javier 
    Participant

a while ago I was doing a mod of this table

I would have to improve the plastic ramps and small details more. :-)

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

1 user thanked author for this post.
     TXT11 
    Participant

Javier that looks excellent.  I own the real machine.  Is there something you need in photos???  Just let me know….. :bye:

Javier 
    Participant

Javier that looks excellent.  I own the real machine.  Is there something you need in photos???  Just let me know….. :bye:

maybe you can take some pictures of the plastics on the table to make it look better.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Someone mentioned there was a middle ramp that leads to no where. I didnt notice it

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account