KISS (Stern 2105/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Daryl
    Participant
      @allknowing2012

I can get this to run perfectly on my desktop Windows 7 PC, but my Win XP Cab is still sitting on an early version of the WIP as I continue to get the “Line 1 Ultra DMD is rendering” error on later versions 1.0 and 1.1. :wacko: Strange.

Sounds liike you are missing some files in the KissUltraDMD directory

ced
      Participant
        @pezima77

hello daryl , thx for this great table , but i have a problem line 1…

kiss_problème

Attachments:
        Daryl
        Participant
          @allknowing2012

hello daryl , thx for this great table , but i have a problem line 1…

kiss_problème

Did you create the KISS.UltraDMD directory in <vp>/tables and place all the KISS.Ultradmd files from that directory (in the 1.0 zip) there?
          Edit .. and grab the 1.1 update for the latest .vpx file and updated .vbs files (I can tell that the pf image is from the original release)

Drybonz
          Participant
            @drybonz

I just realized there was an official 1.0 and 1.1 version of this!  Ahhhh!  I need to go through and “favorite” every table thread so I get notifications.

Thanks, Daryl.    :good:

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

Does UltraDMD have a way to maintain the DMD position per game?  Every time I move this one, it seems to also move AMH.

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

Does UltraDMD have a way to maintain the DMD position per game? Every time I move this one, it seems to also move AMH.

UltraDMD does indeed only have one setting for all tables *but* if you check my kissDMDV2.vbs script you can see the simple registry writes required.
                So take those couple of lines and add it to AMH to set the x/y for each of the tables.

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

Ok, sounds good… I’lll take a look at it tonight.  Thanks.

TylerDurden67
                  Participant
                    @tylerdurden67

hello daryl , thx for this great table , but i have a problem line 1… kiss_problème

Did you create the KISS.UltraDMD directory in <vp>/tables and place all the KISS.Ultradmd files from that directory (in the 1.0 zip) there? Edit .. and grab the 1.1 update for the latest .vpx file and updated .vbs files (I can tell that the pf image is from the original release)

got the same error too,using latest ultradmd version 1.4.16050500,using latest vpx beta and table updated to 1.1

all installed like it does (since its working fine with older ultradmd version)

everytime the ball touch an bumper or else,got the notification and all is over

TXT11
                    Participant
                      @txt11

TylerDurden67 – I had the exact same issue with an early WIP of the table.  I ended up removing everything to do with the table and UMD and reinstalled it all over again and I could get a playable table….

ced
                      Participant
                        @pezima77

hello daryl , thx for this great table , but i have a problem line 1… kiss_problème

Did you create the KISS.UltraDMD directory in <vp>/tables and place all the KISS.Ultradmd files from that directory (in the 1.0 zip) there? Edit .. and grab the 1.1 update for the latest .vpx file and updated .vbs files (I can tell that the pf image is from the original release)

yes I do….I update version 1.1 , ultradmd 1.4 , last vpx 10.2 bèta , vpinmame sam ,vbs…ect…no problem with amh….I had this problem too version 1.0….I have play table with only 1 screen for testing , maybe it’s the problem…i don’t know….ultradmd it’s good , db2s is launch….

for the playfield image it’s normal , i had test in HD not in fullhd….

Naboodiver
                        Participant
                          @naboodiver

I can’t get the game to start when launched by PinballX..    Anyone else having this issue?    Starts fine when started from VP10 Vpinball.

TylerDurden67
                          Participant
                            @tylerdurden67

TylerDurden67 – I had the exact same issue with an early WIP of the table. I ended up removing everything to do with the table and UMD and reinstalled it all over again and I could get a playable table….

Thanks for the tip

BTW, I never played an wip version of the table, only 1.0 and 1.1.

I think it’s an udmd issue, older version, except crappy weird colors on pin2dmd,are working good. Only latest one bugs.maybe in the scene builder since AMH is working well on older and new version. When you see the Udmd log, you can check that it doesnt find a file, black.Bmp.

But this file is on the.kiss.Ultradmd folder.  Maybe something to look at too.

Thanks Daryl for your great work, your table is really cool!

Daryl
                            Participant
                              @allknowing2012

I can’t get the game to start when launched by PinballX.. Anyone else having this issue? Starts fine when started from VP10 Vpinball.

It works fine in Pinballx – confirmed this the other day.

Daryl
                              Participant
                                @allknowing2012

yes I do….I update version 1.1 , ultradmd 1.4 , last vpx 10.2 bèta , vpinmame sam ,vbs…ect…no problem with amh….I had this problem too version 1.0….I have play table with only 1 screen for testing , maybe it’s the problem…i don’t know….ultradmd it’s good , db2s is launch…. for the playfield image it’s normal , i had test in HD not in fullhd….

In VPX, Help About … Revision  2842 ?

From Ultradmd directory.. run UltraDMD right click .. does it show UltraDMD Version 1.4.15050500

<vp>/tables/KISS.UltraDMD   contains about 126 files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw634VKBDeRLb0doRGR5NWZMejQ?usp=sharing

ced
                                Participant
                                  @pezima77

thx daryl for reply :)

my ultradmd 1.4 version is 16xxxxxxx and not 15xxxxxxxx

vpx 10.2 beta rev. 2847 and I have 126 files in kiss.ultradmd and kiss.ultradmd is not in vp/tables but in vp/tables_vp10….maybe it’s the problem ???

edit: I have place the table and kiss.ultradmd in vp/tables for testing and always the same problem…..

PaSSion
                                  Participant
                                    @adrian

kiss-189-Million

Hey Daryl, after playing the table for over 30 min no stop and getting above 189 Million + there is an issue with the table keeps giving the ball back after demon multiball and completing Starchild. the balls just keep coming back into play…

bouriko
                                    Participant
                                      @bouriko

Yep Thx for this great table

for all people have trouble with error line 1 bla bla bla ….

try UltraDMD version 1.3

work fine for me after downgrade version of ultraDMD

thx again

TylerDurden67
                                      Participant
                                        @tylerdurden67

Yep Thx for this great table for all people have trouble with error line 1 bla bla bla …. try UltraDMD version 1.3 work fine for me after downgrade version of ultraDMD thx again

we know that’s its working with older version of udmd but as said before,latest version works at 100% with pin2dmd,you can change dmd colors too . olders version can’t

Daryl
                                        Participant
                                          @allknowing2012

kiss-189-Million Hey Daryl, after playing the table for over 30 min no stop and getting above 189 Million + there is an issue with the table keeps giving the ball back after demon multiball and completing Starchild. the balls just keep coming back into play…

Wow this will take some thinking on what it could be … is this 1.1? I know there was an issue with 1.0 and front row.

Jopp
                                          Participant
                                            @joppnl

I just installed it 3 minutes ago and got it working, it’s not that difficult: first install the first one, the most complete package and 2nd: the 2nd zip file contains 2 files: the vpx table file and the kiss rules . vbs file.

Put the vpx file in your tables and you can delete the other, first, Kiss table file. Put the KissRules.vbs in your scripts folder, overwriting the other kiss vbs file you found with the first step.

The music files can go as seperate files into the Music directory (I do have music there from Beatles VP9 table as well so you can mix it).

Do not forget to run and install the utra dmd msi package you found in the first zip file!

Daryl thank you very much! Great and Big Fun!

My favorite pinball machine?
                                            Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 240 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?