Road Runner

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Kalavera3
    Participant
      @kalavera3

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/road-runner/

It’s my first attempt to recreate a table, I hope you like it. What I did was to use a table created by TAB and modify all the graphics, if there are errors, which is very likely, I will try to solve them, as long as it is within my possibilities, if someone can help me solve them much better. I want to thank TAB for your kindness in allowing me to modify your table. Also to the JPS teacher for encouraging me to recreate this table. Also to STAT who was the one who when I made the backglass ne gave the idea of ​​this table.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

cool man…. I believe you’re not using the materials on all the objects… this is why everything is pink,thats for indicating missing materials

Kalavera3
        Participant
          @kalavera3

As I said I do not know how it’s done, it’s my first table, I’ll check to see what I can do, but it’s true I noticed the pink color, thanks for explaining so I learn a little. :good:

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

I would go thru and use plastic with image material, then go back and figure out works best, per object…

Kalavera3
            Participant
              @kalavera3

I’m reviewing and as I did not know I had almost nothing with materials lol thanks hauntfreaks for telling me that, now I learned something new.

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

@Kalavera3, great to have another author around. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to how this table evolves.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                xenonph
                Participant
                  @xenonph
                  MemberContributor

I agree with Bord.

Nice to see a new Author contributing to the community!!

You will find that you will learn something new everytime you mess with this Pinball stuff.

That is what makes this hobby so much fun!!

Thank you for your contribution Sir!!

I also look forward to your future work!!

Carry on.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

I saw the upload waiting for approval and was like…well it needs work but like his discription said it’s his first table and I knew people would help him get it sorted out.

thanks for contributing! Great table choice will be great when done I bet!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

Everyone needs to start somewhere and yes, needs some more work but, you’re on the right track for sure. Good job so far ! :good:

chris
                      Participant
                        @sting932003

is this a working table? cause i cant get it to work

Kalavera3
                        Participant
                          @kalavera3

Thank you all for the support you received, I know that you are missing a lot of work, and that maybe I will never make it as I would like, but I will do the best I can, I am working on the materials (I did not know that this was what put rose to the table, thanks again hauntfreak to explain me) is taking me quite a while, at this time I’m at work, but later polish the table. What complicates me the most is the script, since I do not have programming knowledge, although some things I could understand, many of them are beyond my knowledge. Chris, it seems to me that the problem could be that you do not have the VPX 10.4 that was used to recreate the table.

Kalavera3
                          Participant
                            @kalavera3

Need VPX 10.4 and if you are using the desktop mode enter the script and replace in line 10 Set Controller = CreateObject(“b2s.server”) with Set Controller = CreateObject(“Vpinmame.controller”) :good:

chris
                            Participant
                              @sting932003

its working now, thanks!!!

Ben Logan2
                              Participant
                                @benlogan2

Latest version is a major visual improvement. Way to go, Kalavera!

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

Thanks Kavalera, love the Movies AND your Pinball  :good:

32assassin
                                  Participant
                                    @32assassin

great job on rebuilding the images for this table

if you are interested, I started to rebuild your table using VPX components.

things I have done

-full code rebuild

-full table rebuild on a VPX templete with correct Atari Wide body dimensoions.

-scaled your PF image because I had oval shaped lights

-built the spinner and Drop Target textures for VPX components.

-replaced your Desktop scoring boxes with LEDs, since they where not turning off during FS play.

what you should do

• add the light inserts to your PF image.  You are currently using VP8 PF light methods.

I download a few images from a real table.l and used them to rebuild most of the lower PF.

I think I added all the primitives you will need to finish building the table

WIP image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg68q3iqsvdoezs/Capture.PNG?dl=0

WIP project

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rhjn8vrjqm7yko/RoadRunner.zip?dl=0

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    Kalavera3
                                    Participant
                                      @kalavera3

this impressive, I would like very much to help finish it in the best way possible, since it exceeds my knowledge, the photo I saw in dropbox is excellent, I ask you to please help me, thank you very much for your interest, and if you need help in something that may be for some other project that you have has only to tell me, taking into account my modest clear knowledge.

Kalavera3
                                      Participant
                                        @kalavera3

I have a version ready with some improvements I upload it and after that we will use the improved version for you that will be the best no doubt thanks!

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Table looking better and better! you can remove old revs when you edit your upload no reason to keep the old ones now that its looking so much better :good:

********************************************************
                                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

STAT
                                          Participant
                                            @stefanaustria
                                            MemberContributor

Thank you Kalavera :good:
                                            For further Updates, please enter something in the Field “Change Log“, example at Table: Torch by BorgDog ;-)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?