Star Jet (Bally 1963) B2S

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alois
    Participant
      @alois

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=165360

One more from the road:

http://irpinball.org/tables/StarJet_RC2.zip

The scrip with the added B2S-Code is in the zip-file, and there must be an enabled

Timer1 with a Timer Interval of 50 added to the table.

The table author is Leon Spalding, and the backglass picture is from Wildman.

The Player Up light is as seen in a Youtube video.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

This backglass looks really nice, now we just need that table in vpx.  I doubt most people want to play or even have vp9 tables anymore.  I would encourage you if you haven’t already, try and make this table in vpx if the resources are good.  Thanks for your work

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/iso-photoshop-help-star-jet-bally-1963/

@rothbauerw
          and I have been working on this. Will include new B2S and be VR and FSS ready.

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

Very nice.  Nothing drives me more crazy than when I see a new backglass that I have never seen and then go looking for the table to find there isn’t one.  That’s cruel

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Very nice. Nothing drives me more crazy than when I see a new backglass that I have never seen and then go looking for the table to find there isn’t one. That’s cruel

Ha!!.  I’ll spot a Wildman BG new release and I’m off to see if there’s a new table to go with it!

What @alois is up to here is perhaps not for many.  But I love it.  I so enjoy exploring and learning about the past.

alois
              Participant
                @alois

I so enjoy exploring and learning about the past.

For me it is more getting my past back.  I’m old enough to have played most of those tables on real machines.

I’m from Vienna, and when I was young there where dozens of Pinball-Halls in the “Wiener Prater”.

We went there and played three or four machines, until we found an “Easy Scorer” or nice specials, where you

could make many replays.

Then we stayed there for hours without having to use another coin, and when the owner realized it an increased

the replay scores, we just changed the Hall.

Damn, where are those times now.

alois
                Participant
                  @alois

This backglass looks really nice, now we just need that table in vpx. I doubt most people want to play or even have vp9 tables anymore. I would encourage you if you haven’t already, try and make this table in vpx if the resources are good. Thanks for your work
                  I’m not solid enough with VPX yet, and it would take me a long time to convert the five tables I’ve uploaded backglasses for so far.

I nurture the secret hope though, that I can inspire some of the VPX wizards here to port them.

Actually I wanted to make Darts (Williams 1960) my second table, but there are practically no useable backglass or table pictures

for it out there.

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

“Damn, where are those times now”…..

Here! Two years ago I never could have imagined having 8 Ball Dlx and Pinbot in my basement. Let alone the 100’s of other amazing machines I can now play every night. Thanks again for adding to this experience Alois!

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

Any pictures from those Vienna Prater pinball halls @alois ?  Oddly, I have a bit of nostalgia going on as well.  The first place I heard a pinball machine was at the local new shopping mall – circa 1969?  At that time pinball was a shady game and the ‘game room’ was in an upper level, out of the way corner.  But you could hear the games being played while walking below.  But I wasn’t allowed to explore.  …a few years later I was old enough to go to the mall on my own :) and of course that room became my hangout.  I lived to see those early game rooms filled with EM’s move to the lower level and become mainstream.  Sure, video games started to dominate, but pinball evolved also and I got to grow up with the changes – EM-SS-DMD.

Anyway, just recently heard that my old mall was going to be re-purposed and much of it torn down.  But that upper level corner is still there and as I have a few days off this week, am going to go visit and take some pics.

alois
                      Participant
                        @alois

JR wrote:

Any pictures from those Vienna Prater Pinball Halls.

That is one of the last 2 or 3 left today: (Scroll down for some pictures)

http://www.prater.at/Top_Ten/

And here is whats left in Town:

https://flipperliste.at/

Still plenty of machines to choose from, but nothing compared to the Old Times.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?