T-ARC Themes for Pinup Popper

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    NailBuster
      @nailbuster
      ModeratorMember

@Peter222  that is your playlist default wheelbar showing (well, not setup).  Need to go to all your playlists in media manager and set a default wheelbar.

Peter222
      Participant
        @swietlikowa

@Peter222  that is your playlist default wheelbar showing (well, not setup).  Need to go to all your playlists in media manager and set a default wheelbar.

All the lists are completed with new graphics, in most cases theme runs completely correctly (see the screen), it is damaged only every few launches. I wonder where this bad version graphic is being downloaded from. It looks as if from time to time it was loading it from a different source with different settings (margins etc.).

Zaznaczenie_558

Zaznaczenie_557

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

in your photo.  see that pl_home.mp4 (that is wrong).  can’t have mp4 as a wheelbar.  right-click on that file and remove.  you can also-right click on wheelbar and open explorer and make sure there’s no mp4/video files there.  and vice/versa.  if you have click on loading display you don’t want pngs as mp4s are better.

Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

in your photo.  see that pl_home.mp4 (that is wrong).  can’t have mp4 as a wheelbar.  right-click on that file and remove.  you can also-right click on wheelbar and open explorer and make sure there’s no mp4/video files there.  and vice/versa.  if you have click on loading display you don’t want pngs as mp4s are better.

Thank you for your attention NailBuster, I removed the mp4 and so far everything is OK. I didn’t think that the presence of this extra file could cause such visual effects :) (wrong graphics seemed to come from a completely different theme).
            By the way… The mp4 file was there due to an incorrectly dragged file (instead of Loading it went to Wheelbar). Both buttons are just close together. Since Wheelbar cannot accept mp4 and Loading cannot accept png, shouldn’t the system reject wrong formats by sending a message, e.g. “wrong format”? Such a loose proposal.

There’s one more thing that bothers me… I don’t know if this is the correct behaviour? Each list shows only the correct one matching file (for wheelbar) except for FX3. Here it is suggested 2 more files with completely different names. I don’t know why:

Zaznaczenie_559

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

that is the correct behaviour….and NEVER EVER say something inside Media Manager ‘bothers’ you.    you won’t like my response next time….

Peter222
              Participant
                @swietlikowa

that is the correct behaviour….and NEVER EVER say something inside Media Manager ‘bothers’ you.    you won’t like my response next time….

I think it sounded bad only because of the unfortunate translation (I’m assisted by Google translator). I just wanted to make a gentle remark about something that could be improved in the future. No offense, I really appreciate your work NailBuster!

andy
                Participant
                  @andyco48

cant get my icons in the wheel there out of line :-(

:wacko:

andy
                  Participant
                    @andyco48

Untitled

TerryRed
                      @terryred
                      MemberContributorModerator

cant get my icons in the wheel there out of line :-(

:wacko:

You missed some settings in the “Game/Wheel Toolbar”. The needed settings were included with the theme zip in one of the pictures included.

andy
                      Participant
                        @andyco48

thanks got it also how do you get rid of the windows start button at the left bottom of the screen thanks

TerryRed
                          @terryred

thanks got it also how do you get rid of the windows start button at the left bottom of the screen thanks

I never had to. Do you have any special programs related to the taskbar or start button running? Popper “hides” the taskbar while it’s running.

andy
                          Participant
                            @andyco48

not that i no of windows wos a fresh install win 7 im using.

newtopinball78
                            Participant
                              @newtopinball78

Just installed everything works fine except when I cycle through tables my dmd videos no longer show for any system including the default pinup popper ones.  The playfield and backglass videos show.  I am confused as that is the only thing that stopped working when I installed this.  The dmd videos are in the right folder so I am scratching my head wondering what happened. In media manager they also show in dmd (box is green) they are their and I can preview them. I tried re recording the dmds but they still don’t show  :unsure:

TerryRed
                                @terryred

Just installed everything works fine except when I cycle through tables my dmd videos no longer show for any system including the default pinup popper ones.  The playfield and backglass videos show.  I am confused as that is the only thing that stopped working when I installed this.  The dmd videos are in the right folder so I am scratching my head wondering what happened. In media manager they also show in dmd (box is green) they are their and I can preview them. I tried re recording the dmds but they still don’t show  :unsure:

Did you change the settings for DMD screen for the pinupmenu pup-pack after installing? There is a picture included that mentions what setting you need based on LCD screen, or real DMD etc as by default I think that screen is turned off.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                newtopinball78
                                Participant
                                  @newtopinball78

Thanks TerryRed that was it!! I just turned on dmd from pinupmenu loaded on the pinupeditor.  Also thanks for all the amazing work you do for the virtual pinball community  :good:

mikemr2
                                  Participant
                                    @mikemr2

I just installed this today and I’m having a couple issues.  One is that I’m having the same issue as someone previously did in that I don’t have an HDMI for RGB on my main monitor.  I’m able to use RGB settings on my backglass – but I’m not getting transparency on the load screen (it’s black above the arc).  I have Windows 7 64-bit which might be the problem.

Second problem which is even worse: my backglass no longer appears on games where I don’t have Popper videos.  When I do have a table with Popper videos, it appears as it always did.  Any suggestions?

matlo74
                                    Participant
                                      @matlo74

Hi

I have an issue after setting it up. Transparency is OK but when I run a table the loading bar is still displayed on the playfield even when the table is fully loaded. Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance

Mat

NailBuster
                                        @nailbuster
                                        ModeratorMember

@matlo74 :  try this:  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/loading-video-dont-stop-after-return-from-playing/

matlo74
                                        Participant
                                          @matlo74

Thanks!!! It did it for me!!!

Mat

matlo74
                                          Participant
                                            @matlo74

Hi

I don’t know why but I restarted pinup today for playing and when I launch a VPX table, system is displaying vpx with vpx loading bar and I don’t see anymore the playfield recording. I checked all parameters for transparency and everything’s ok.

The issue is only for vpx tables.

Thanks for helping

Mat

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?