T-ARC Themes for Pinup Popper

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    cdnbum88
    Participant
      @cdnbum88

@Terry is there a way to change the menu BG from the default stars to a video and also say add audio separately?

So to have a theme PF like the BG has (not sure how they got there) FP and FX3 and VPX?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

@Terry
        is there a way to change the menu BG from the default stars to a video and also say add audio separately?

So to have a theme PF like the BG has (not sure how they got there) FP and FX3 and VPX?

You replace the “Playlist” media in media manager with whatever you want. Videos will play audio if they have it…but you can have separate audio if you want as well.

cdnbum88
        Participant
          @cdnbum88

@Terry
          is there a way to change the menu BG from the default stars to a video and also say add audio separately?

You replace the “Playlist” media in media manager with whatever you want. Videos will play audio if they have it…but you can have separate audio if you want as well.

I understand that for all my tables of which I have used media manager (awesome BTW), but this just on the screen shot I had above, that menu wheel stop for each emulator. Replacing that blue starry PF with a video. Yes just like I would using media manager, but for that spot on the T ARC with FX VPX and FP.

I am not sure I am explaining my ask well enough.

TerryRed
            @terryred

@Terry

I understand that for all my tables of which I have used media manager (awesome BTW), but this just on the screen shot I had above, that menu wheel stop for each emulator. Replacing that blue starry PF with a video. Yes just like I would using media manager, but for that spot on the T ARC with FX VPX and FP.

Its the same answer… you need to add media for the “playlists”…. as in your FX3 playlist, you VPX playlist,etc.

Media Manager has a selection at the top to change to Playlists.

Make sure you add media for HOME playlist as well.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            cdnbum88
            Participant
              @cdnbum88

Got it thanks.

Are there any nice montage PF videos you have seen?

TerryRed
                @terryred

@Terry

Its the same answer… you need to add media for the “playlists”…. as in your FX3 playlist, you VPX playlist,etc.

Media Manager has a selection at the top to change to Playlists.

Make sure you add media for HOME playlist as well.

You’ll find some here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/popper-themes/

Conehead
                Participant
                  @conehead

Hi all,

I went through the install video and instructions very, very carefully, taking my time to ensure I got all the steps correctly.  Obviously, however, I must have  missed something!  Can you please look at the below pic and let me know what step I probably  missed?  Thanks!

Untitled

Conehead
                  Participant
                    @conehead

Ok, reading more closely through the support topics I see that it’s likely due to me choosing the 4K version in anticipation of me eventually using a 4K TV to display.  I am currently, however, using a 1080p monitor.  I assume this is probably the problem.

TerryRed
                      @terryred

How to Install a Popper theme

Thanks to Nailbuster, there is a new easy way to install themes. This is now the recommended method!

“Easy Theme Installer”

Goto this link at the PuP wiki, and follow the instructions there to both download and install a new Popper theme the easy way.

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=popper_themes

I’ve added this to each of the Popper theme’s Install Instructions.

Gramps
                      Participant
                        @gramps

Blows my mind that anybody can do all this!  Thanks Terry.

I’m on a desktop, 2 screen HD setup.  Do I use desktop single screen, or one of the cabinet themes?

TerryRed
                          @terryred

Blows my mind that anybody can do all this! Thanks Terry.

I’m on a desktop, 2 screen HD setup. Do I use desktop single screen, or one of the cabinet themes?

Desktop themes.

teisen
                          Participant
                            @teisen

Hello everyone,

With T-ARC installed I can only use the “Loading” option of PinUp – “Media Manager” arc loading options, or can I also use full screen loading ???
                            when I set the arc to be in the correct position, below the screen, the files that are full screen load only in the space that would be for the arc and the image is flattened …

Is there any way to configure for both uses, both arcs and full screen?

anyway the work developed here was incredible! congratulations

hugs

Rodrigo

outhere
                              @outhere
                              MemberContributorvipModerator

Hello everyone,
                              With T-ARC installed I can only use the “Loading” option of PinUp – “Media Manager” arc loading options, or can I also use full screen loading ???
                              when I set the arc to be in the correct position, below the screen, the files that are full screen load only in the space that would be for the arc and the image is flattened …
                              Is there any way to configure for both uses, both arcs and full screen?
                              anyway the work developed here was incredible! congratulations
                              hugs
                              Rodrigo

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=media_help#pinup_popper_multiple_loading_displays_setup

teisen
                              Participant
                                @teisen

Hello everyone…

I installed the T-ARC which works very well!

I would like to create a specific folder for Taito tables in Brazil (I even developed a custom wheel available here on the forum … https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/taito-do-brasil-wheel/), how do I create this folder on my system?

thank you so much!

hugs

ridlar
                                Participant
                                  @ridlar

Checkout this video by Terry…good tutorial.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?