Tales of the Arabian Nights (Williams 1996) Skitso's Detail MOD

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus

@Skitso : You definitely should be proud of what you’ve done here. It a very nice mod indeed. :good:

Moritz
      Participant
        @moritz

Thanks for the new version and the left orb fix

But I noticed the left orb light was not active yet, I found the problem, it’s just a missing line in the script.

Line 901:

NFadeL 86, 186
        NFadeL 88, 188

Change to:

NFadeL 86, 186
        NFadeL 87, 187
        NFadeL 88, 188

Thats all.

Gwen
        Participant
          @gwen

But I noticed the left orb light was not active yet, I found the problem, it’s just a missing line in the script.

Line 901:

NFadeL 86, 186

NFadeL 88, 188

Change to:

NFadeL 86, 186

NFadeL 87, 187

NFadeL 88, 188

Thats all.

I’m getting an “object required ‘187’ error when I add this line.

Update – my fault, I must have had an invisible character embedded in the line of code somewhere, fixed it.

Gwen
          - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Gwen
          - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Skitso
          Participant
            @skitso

Line 901:

NFadeL 86, 186

NFadeL 88, 188

Change to:

NFadeL 86, 186

NFadeL 87, 187

NFadeL 88, 188

Thats all.

Can’t get that to work. I’m getting an error 187 at line 974 also…?

Thalamus
              @thalamus

Be careful of copy/paste from forums. It can contain characters you don’t expect. I meant to check this out yesterday. Forgot, and now I’m at work. 187 of course needs to exists for this to work. That is where the element selector shines.

Skitso
              Participant
                @skitso

Ah-ha, the thing Gwen posted is wrong. It’s not 187 but L87.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

Ah. That makes sense yes.

STAT
                  Participant
                    @stefanaustria

Someone have the correct Code Lines / or Update coming soon ?

Skitso
                    Participant
                      @skitso

I’ll update the table maybe later today or tomorrow.

Skitso
                      Participant
                        @skitso

Updated to 1.21.

(only fixed one non-working insert light)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        Jesperpark
                        Participant
                          @jesperpark

Table looks great @skitso, thanks so much for the continued updates

@Pinfan45
                          , my “guess” is you are not running the latest Pinmame and 10.5 final which includes “fastflips”  you either need to update everything or on line 45 change

Const UseSolenoids = 2  to Const UseSolenoids = 1

But if I was you update everything, there has been great work done on flipper lag

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

@Pinfan45 : Yes. Sambuild, at least for the moment is the source you want for the latest pinmame.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

Fast flips isn’t something very new. I’ve put together some info in the wiki about the subject. https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/fastflip-tables-and-info/

If I remember correctly FF was already available in 10.4. So if it isn’t working for you then it is probably because you have a *.vbs in the wrong place. This table uses WPC.VBS so it might be that one or CORE.VBS. In theory I guess it can be also nudgeplugin.vbs. That is a script you kind of need to fix manually ( if you use a regular tilt plumb ).

I would say – to test FF – read the wiki. If you have problems following along. Look at my scripts repository. It is important though that you follow the instructions. Don’t try to use the updated scripts on any other version than what it is meant for. ( Check that your version is the same version as the script ). You can of course try to apply these changes yourself and use the scripts as a guide on how to implement it IF you don’t have the exact same version.

Andi
                              Participant
                                @ooandioo

Hi,

very good job!!! This will replace the original table in my pincap.

Unfortunately, the B2S DMD is being rotated and squeezed (see screenshot). This does not happen with the original table. :unsure:

Any idea how to change this?

Kind regards, Andi.

Attachments:
                                Draifet
                                Participant
                                  @draifet

In the script, change Rol=1 to Rol=0

Andi
                                  Participant
                                    @ooandioo

In the script, change Rol=1 to Rol=0

Thanks, I did not see the line:

.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value(“rol”) = 1 ‘set it to 1 to rotate the DMD to the left

:good:

Draifet
                                    Participant
                                      @draifet

Color DMD Beta released at VPUniverse, it looks amazing.

By the way, I want to ask u, what b2s backglass are u using with this table? I downloaded one that makes the table unplayable, then I downloaded another one that works, but the image is a little too blurry.

Les Thompson
                                      Participant
                                        @les73gtx

Ok guys I have a problem on this table, it has to do with DOF and Force Feedback. I have all the latest files and everything works great except this table. I was running the old PM5 table and that one does not do what this one is doing. Also it is doing this to 3 different cab builds.

When I hit the genie it will trigger a contact that will continue to click until the ball drains, then it resets and is fine until I hit the Genie again. Also have the magic carpet ramp fire a  pop bumper contact for about 3 to 4 seconds then it will stop.

DOF automatically updates and is current and as I said I can fire up the VP9 or the PM5 tables and they Use DOF just fine.

Looking for some help for this most awesome table.

Thanks.

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

Color DMD Beta released at VPUniverse, it looks amazing.

By the way, I want to ask u, what b2s backglass are u using with this table? I downloaded one that makes the table unplayable, then I downloaded another one that works, but the image is a little too blurry.

In general I do this. Look for a db2s by Wildman. If it exists, it very often sticks – over and done with. Some exceptions of course, STAT, Bassgeige, Lighthouse and of course Hauntsfreak is in the collection as well. For this I expect it is a Wildman release.

And yes. I agree. That color dmd is absolutely as good as it can get.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

Ok guys I have a problem on this table, it has to do with DOF and Force Feedback. I have all the latest files and everything works great except this table. I was running the old PM5 table and that one does not do what this one is doing. Also it is doing this to 3 different cab builds.

When I hit the genie it will trigger a contact that will continue to click until the ball drains, then it resets and is fine until I hit the Genie again. Also have the magic carpet ramp fire a pop bumper contact for about 3 to 4 seconds then it will stop.

DOF automatically updates and is current and as I said I can fire up the VP9 or the PM5 tables and they Use DOF just fine.

Looking for some help for this most awesome table.

Thanks.

Try to change useSolenoid=1 in the table script. Does that change anything for you ?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 156 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?