"Thanks Loserman" thread (or how to evade carpal tunnel syndrome )

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
      @theloafer

So thanks very much Loserman. I was going to say “thanks” in each one of your threads but doing so 61 times may cause me some issues with the wrist ;)  (and yes, I know you are doing so much more!).  Seriously I think this massive influx of tables merits it’s own thread where we can just say an overall big “thanks”.  I don’t recall such an event in VP history and I think I’ve been around since 2002!  We all appreciate it, probably one of the best mass VP Christmas presents we’ve ever gotten, all delivered over the span of a couple of days.  Thank you sir!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Great idea loafer! Even I was like looking for a canned reply button to all these great uploads ;)

oh and thanks again loserman

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

he’s def getting the “thanks” and “like” buttons action from me, and although it won’t happen the next two days I will get to try each one of these and will provide some deeper comments.  Well earned respect sent your way Loserman!

Probably the most undeserved user name I’ve ever come across.

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

Yeah all i can say is a big thanks for all these tables you are releasing LM.  The sheer number of tables, and how much work each must of taken is staggering.  Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated, so far just trying to keep up with your downloads, but all the art and tables have great color.  Can’t wait to have time to install and play these classic tables :rose:   :heart:

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

I was still up when the rush started and gave a few of these tables a good run before I needed to hit the bed. Everyone of them played great. Just clicking the “like” and “thanks” button was a small job in itself and for each time I did there has been days and maybe also weeks of work from you out of love for pinball. RESPECT !!

Said it a couple of times already, in a few tables threads that is now probably buried. It is a great x-mas present for us all.

I know I’ll be playing these a lot in the coming days. My sister just gave birth so our larger family isn’t celebrating this year the normal way. So, I have extra time on my hands. To be honest, that suits me just perfectly :)

Thank you so much once again Loserman. VP wouldn’t be near what it is without your contribution of tables and not to forget, helping out new authors figuring out how to do stuff.

:heart: :rose:

Ginsonic
              Participant
                @ginsonic

Couldn’t believe my eyes  :yahoo:

Thanks so much Loserman and merry christmas to all of you!

Mark70
                Participant
                  @mark70

Good Idea to create this place for a first: THANK YOU very much for sharing your work Loserman!

rothbauerw
                    @rothbauerw
                    ModeratorContributorMembervip

Awesome work Loserman.  Thanks so much for sharing these with the community!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Scottacus
                    Participant
                      @scottacus
                      MembervipContributor

Thanks LM for all of the Christmas presents!  I downloaded all of them last night and will give them a try today.  Many of them are in my regular game play rotation so I’m really interested in seeing how the VP 10 versions stack up.  I loved the rumor that someone started up (Bord, Thalamus?) that you were going to release these like an Advent Calendar (one each day until Christmas) so this is kind of like opening up the entire calendar in one day.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

I had a feeling he would … I was so wrong. But, I don’t complain ;)

Scottacus
                        Participant
                          @scottacus
                          MembervipContributor

I’ve played through several of these new tables and they are really well done!  I liked the VP 9 versions but these new versions play very well.

One thing to keep in mind is that LM uses a score motor timer to cycle through scores with multiples of 10, 100 and 1000.  The script has a variable that over rides the actual score motor timer so if your chime unit is having problems keeping up with the default 135ms timer, you can pad the timer variable in the script out to somewhere between 140 – 150ms to fix this.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

good info scottacus! thank you

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

bord
                              @bord
                              MembervipContributorModerator

I almost started a thread just like this before bed last night but got wrapped up in a game of Atlantis instead.

EMs are not just a huge part of pinball history, the best ones can hold their place right alongside the best DMD games for strategy and skill. We all owe @Loserman76 a beer or three for his work in reminding us how vital (and often beautiful) these games still are.

Thanks!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                              Jesperpark
                              Participant
                                @jesperpark

*Bump*

Amazes me that a 2 player vs 4 player game were the same but had completely different names.  Anyone know why there would be 2 player vs 4 player games?  Example Jungle vs Wildlife

freneticamnesic
                                  @freneticamnesic
                                  vipModeratorMember

I think gottlieb did this for a few games but all I’m recalling right now is Fast Draw/Quick Draw…it’s weird for sure

Punch it!

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

Because of the Cost, was one Thing.

STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

For sure, i readed more “Download” as “Play” – Buttons in the last Days :good:
                                      THANK YOU JEFF ! Great Time here B-)
                                      VP History !

Scottacus
                                      Participant
                                        @scottacus
                                        MembervipContributor

Just last night I finished getting the first 19 or so games tuned up in the cab and loaded into PinballX and now I see a huge number more have been added, this is really a great Christmas!

Has anyone counted up the total number of games uploaded by Jeff?  I believe he may be the only member of this forum with nearly four times as many “Thanks” as “Topics”!

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

I have not counted  :wacko:  but it’s awesome however many! Heck one would have been great! Lmao

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                                            @rothbauerw
                                            ModeratorContributorMembervip

He said there will be 62 in all!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?