The Leprechaun King

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    misfit
    Participant
      @edavis

Anyone have a wheel image for this one?  :-)

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

i have mine on the PinUP Media server.  Leprechaun KingLeprechaun King Alt

4 users thanked author for this post.
        shaman
        Participant
          @shaman

Thank you Scottywic for another great original…..and all the resource material on your site (for those moments when I feel like I’m smart enough to try to build my own original some day). You, and the other folks who do such magic are an inspiration to us all. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Oldschool4
          Participant
            @oldschool4

Thanks for sharing Scottywic,Cheers. :good:

Scottywic
            Participant
              @scottywic

34 is up and fixes ultradmd and topper, also adds a separate scoreboard for hard mode and various other small bits.

have fun everyone

thanks for all the kind words

8 users thanked author for this post.
              Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

This music screams The Boondock Saints, I love it

xenonph
                Participant
                  @xenonph
                  MemberContributor

Thanks for sharing!!

Glad the team you worked with, decided to let this table come to the public.

I also would like to hear more about the background of this project.

When you say “the project fell through”, does this mean you couldn’t sell this table idea to a company, like you tried with the Stranger Things table?

If so, I would say to you to keep trying!! Sooner or later you will hit your big payday, if that is what you are striving for!!

You seem to know what you are doing, and you do it very well.

Wish you the “Luck of the Irish”, on all your future endeavors!!

I also like the Orbital Pinball Framework Template you made!! (Just found your page today.) Great idea, and it should help make creating tables easier for all!!

Thanks again!!

Herweh
                  Participant
                    @herweh
                    vipMemberContributor

Love your originals, Scotty. Thx so much for sharing. You had me at the very latest when ‘Come on Eileen’ came out of the speakers :yes: :good: .

Scottywic
                    Participant
                      @scottywic

Love your originals, Scotty. Thx so much for sharing. You had me at the very latest when ‘Come on Eileen’ came out of the speakers :yes: :good: .

You had me at the very latest when ‘Come on Eileen’ came out of the speakers .

I’m a complete sucker for that song. Always loved it.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update! Love this table it puts a smile on my face as soon as it loads up and that’s not easy to do :)

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you for the update !

newtopinball78
                          Participant
                            @newtopinball78

that okay byyye cracks me up….whoever did the voice great job!!

kds70
                            Participant
                              @kds70

Hey @Scottywic

thanks for the update; amazin table as i told you already.

I think there´s a little “slingshot” mismatch in your table script; it fires the left DOF sling only.

Beginning with line 4952 you see the right sling fires DOF 105 AND 103; thats not right i think. Must be 105 only for the right side and there are two entrys for the right slingshot ? :mail:

Sub RightSlingShot1_slingshot
                              FlashLevel2 = 1 : Flasherflash2_Timer
                              PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 105, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane3
                              DOF 106, DOFPulse ‘DOF OuterRight Flasher Green
                              DOF 301, DOFPulse ‘DOF MX – Right Slingshot
                              End Sub

Sub LeftSlingShot1_slingshot
                              FlashLevel3 = 1 : Flasherflash3_Timer
                              PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 103, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane2
                              DOF 104, DOFPulse ‘DOF OuterLeft Flasher Green
                              DOF 300, DOFPulse ‘DOF MX – Left Slingshot
                              End Sub

Sub RightSlingShot_Slingshot
                              PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 103, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane3
                              PlaySound SoundFX(“right_slingshot”,DOFContactors), 0,1, 0.05,0.05 ‘0,1, AudioPan(RightSlingShot), 0.05,0,0,1,AudioFade(RightSlingShot)
                              RSling.Visible = 0
                              RSling1.Visible = 1
                              sling1.TransZ = -20
                              RStep = 0
                              RightSlingShot.TimerEnabled = 1

End Sub

Second issue is a DOF Config issue (send a request already).

8 toy bumper users are missing the config entry at the dof config site for this table. they need to add these lines to get bumpers to work:

tlk-dof-8toy

Greedings and have fun … :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

TerryRed
                                @terryred
                                MemberContributorModerator

Hey @Scottywic

thanks for the update; amazin table as i told you already.

I think there´s a little “slingshot” mismatch in your table script; it fires the left DOF sling only.

Beginning with line 4952 you see the right sling fires DOF 105 AND 103; thats not right i think. Must be 105 only for the right side and there are two entrys for the right slingshot ? :mail:

Sub RightSlingShot1_slingshot
                                PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 105, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane3
                                End Sub

Sub LeftSlingShot1_slingshot
                                FlashLevel3 = 1 : Flasherflash3_Timer
                                PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 103, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane2
                                DOF 104, DOFPulse ‘DOF OuterLeft Flasher Green
                                DOF 300, DOFPulse ‘DOF MX – Left Slingshot
                                End Sub

Sub RightSlingShot_Slingshot
                                PlaySoundAt SoundFXDOF(“fx_slingshot”, 103, DOFPulse, DOFContactors), lane3
                                PlaySound SoundFX(“right_slingshot”,DOFContactors), 0,1, 0.05,0.05 ‘0,1, AudioPan(RightSlingShot), 0.05,0,0,1,AudioFade(RightSlingShot)
                                RSling.Visible = 0
                                RSling1.Visible = 1
                                sling1.TransZ = -20
                                RStep = 0
                                RightSlingShot.TimerEnabled = 1

End Sub

Second issue is a DOF Config issue (send a request already).

8 toy bumper users are missing the config entry at the dof config site for this table. they need to add these lines to get bumpers to work:

tlk-dof-8toy

Greedings and have fun … :rose:

To get around any missing 8 bumper configs for tables…. the easiest solution would be to combine the rear-left and middle-left toys into one COMBO, and do the same for the rear-right and middle-right toys. This is basically doing the same thing in the end and would work with basically everything one way or another. This is how I got around having only 9 working solenoids in my cabinet.

Manolo / ICE
                                Participant
                                  @kamerik

:yahoo: Thank you Scotty and all who worked on this.

I absolute love the table, i’m a fan of Celtic punkrock, so this gives me a biggg smile  :yahoo:   Yeahh

i only miss  “The Rumjacks” on this table ;)

Peter222
                                  Participant
                                    @swietlikowa

My family loves this table, so we often play in multiplayer mode. I’ve observed that sometimes strange things happen after a change of player. It used to be, for example, that another player started with multiball (although he shouldn’t), then turned on the “ball search” mode as if the game was lost in the release of balls. Another time the next player had a left key, although he didn’t do it before (as if he inherited the key from the previous player?). It is possible that not all settings per player reset and the next player inherits the result of the previous player.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

Something strange happens also if you lock the ball behind the drop targets – before they are able to reset for the next round. Or at least that is what it looked like for me.

Arngrim
                                      Participant
                                        @arngrim
                                        DOF MinisterMember

I haven’t tried the table yet, but an error has been detected in the 5 Flasher outside right

E106 Green/E162 Red f200/E148 Orange_red f200/E132|E119 Medium_sea_green/E175 Dark_violet f200/E176 Light_coral f200/(missing E***) Yellow 400 8/E151 Blue f300 W160 L2

Can this be updated and sent for approval?

Scottywic
                                        Participant
                                          @scottywic

My family loves this table, so we often play in multiplayer mode. I’ve observed that sometimes strange things happen after a change of player. It used to be, for example, that another player started with multiball (although he shouldn’t), then turned on the “ball search” mode as if the game was lost in the release of balls. Another time the next player had a left key, although he didn’t do it before (as if he inherited the key from the previous player?). It is possible that not all settings per player reset and the next player inherits the result of the previous player.

You can steal locks from other players. This is intentionally designed in an old school table lock format similar to tables like pinbot or space station etc. Locks are not player specific. If ball search came on then it did think there should eb another ball out there and will help you continue your game by adding one. Obviously we don’t want a ball search but balls get lost in pinball from time to time.

Scottywic
                                          Participant
                                            @scottywic

I haven’t tried the table yet, but an error has been detected in the 5 Flasher outside right

E106 Green/E162 Red f200/E148 Orange_red f200/E132|E119 Medium_sea_green/E175 Dark_violet f200/E176 Light_coral f200/(missing E***) Yellow 400 8/E151 Blue f300 W160 L2

Can this be updated and sent for approval?

what is the error exactly. I haven’t seen it error out any while myself or anyone i know is playing so give me a bit more details.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?