The Walking Dead PuPPack Bloody Side Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    trochjochel
    Participant
      @trochjochel

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/the-walking-dead-puppack-bloody-side-edition/

Adult Contents

Here comes the PuPPack for The Walking Dead (very bloody very much violence) absolutely only suitable for adults.

- for all modes (Arena, Barn, Riot, CDC, Tunnel, Horde, Siege, Bloodbath, Last Man standing, Well Walker Multiball, Prison Multiball, Bicyclegirl) with videos running simultaneously on topper and backglass in different perspectives.

- Option for Balllost
      1.Ballend with Spoilers and Violent
      2.Ballend with NoSpoilers and less Violent
      (At the end of the PupPack these are two batch files to select one of both and double-click the file at any time by double-clicking on the other file to change.) Thanks to Nailbuster for the batch files

- For 2 screen users the possibility to have the topper on the backglass (just open the folder 2TopperonBg and copy the file screens.PuP + triggers.PuP into the main directory twd_156h and overwrite the existing files to undo this with the Folder 1Toppperalone same procedure.

- High Quality Sound Update with my muted rom (Thanks for the origin rom to Terry Red)

-DMD / Text screen on Backglass
      -changing frames in the modes
      -various PuPOverlays (to change in the PupPackeditor at the first trigger)
      Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I like blood and gore thanks for this! Ha ha

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

GAH1068
        Participant
          @gah1068

Awesome work,  love the it!

trochjochel
          Participant
            @trochjochel

who wants can use the muted twd_160 rom cleland. For Le tables use the rom in folder romforLEtables.zip

GogglesPiasano
            Participant
              @gogglespiasano

Never Mind

Randyre
              Participant
                @randyre

Nice PuP pack.

trochjochel
                Participant
                  @trochjochel

if you use a table that works with rom twd_156h. Download twd_156h.zip and unzip it. Copy folder twd_156h into PinUPSystem / PUPVideos (previously delete old folder twd_156h). copy the downloaded twd_156h.zip into the Vpinmame / roms folder and overwrite the old twd_156h.zip rom or delete it first.Then everything must be up and running. If not in the script check if the table really works with the twd_156h rom. i use this table for the 156h rom

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/the-walking-dead-twd-mod/?fbclid=IwAR0pP2foSv-k2W7rGuNOXCOtE6_XNP7GUQBwhM-ZoJQThGZV3xXHdv55mO4

Matt Bini
                  Participant
                    @mattbini

Horrific! Great Thanks

Queniart
                    Participant
                      @queniart62

Oui g toujours le problème que si je met 1 la table plante et si je met 0 la table fonctionne mais après le dmd ralenti et la table plus rien ne vas si quelque un a la solution en plus j aime cette table :cry:

Queniart
                      Participant
                        @queniart62

Bonsoir Oui g toujours le problème que si je met 1 la table plante et si je met 0 la table fonctionne mais après le dmd ralenti et la table plus rien ne vas si quelque un a la solution en plus j aime cette table

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

@queniart : I guess you are talking about ddraw = 0/1 ? Have you tried cleaning the nvram ? Changed backglass ? Tried another rom ? Tried windowed mode ? Tried not putting the money into the emulator right away.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Queniart
                          Participant
                            @queniart62

Bjr merci tamalus v essayer se weekend la je part la semaine vous donnerai des nouvelle et encore merci :good:

Queniart
                            Participant
                              @queniart62

Bonjour tamalus très pris en déplacement j aïs pus essayer de nettoyer nvram pour the walking dead Sans succès fonctionne toujours pas dmd ralenti bille fonctionne toujours

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to try. :scratch:

firebrand007
                                Participant
                                  @firebrand007

@queniart @Thalamus and everybody : I have the same problem it seems, without enabling the PUP pack (my machine is too slow for that pack although other PUP packs work fine). After a bit of time (maybe 10 minutes), the PIN2DMD display slows down to an horrible crawl and I can’t continue playing.

It’s really too bad and frustrating as it’s a great table, and it used to work fine for me in the past. I hadn’t played it in a while so I’m not sure of everything I updated since then. I have the latest VPX 10.6 and SAM , recent (2.55) Pin2DMD firmware. DDraw is at 0 for fullscreen mode and at91jit is at 0 too in my registry for the various roms. I’ve tried 1.56h and 1.60hc (both with the color palette) , deleted the nvrams , tried not inserting credits, changed the backglass… but the issue persists.

If you have any other clues, don’t hesitate !

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus

I know that it is common to disable at91jit to get these tables to start without crashing. I have a feeling though, that the slowdown may be related to disabling this setting. Have you guys tried to enabel at91jit and open the table manually ? I mean, open VPX. Then choose File -> Open and press play ? I’m curious to if that helps. And this is the weird part. If it crashes. Try loading ACDC first. Seen reports from people where this resolved it. It’s a issue no-one has been able to explain.

Queniart
                                    Participant
                                      @queniart62

Re j’ai remarqué qu’en chargeant Big Buck Hunter en premier ca fonctionner mais avec lancement pinup pas facile de la lancer sa plante assez souvent voilà

firebrand007
                                      Participant
                                        @firebrand007

Interesting suggestion !  I did notice in the past that with AT91JT at “1” , sometimes it would be possible to launch tables which normally crash by first launching another table, then quitting the game and launching the problematic table. It is not something that works all the time on my PC at least though.

Today, I tried to first launch 3-4 tables (including ACDC, Big Buck Hunter and non-color DMD tables) then Walking Dead set at AT91JT=1, but it crashed all the time. I also tried to launch without the color palette, still crashed.
                                        Finally, after first launching Walking Dead with rom twd_156 (non colored , regular edition) and quitting I managed to successfully launch Walking Dead LE (twd_160hc ) with AT91JT=1.
                                        Sadly after a bit of time, the DMD became super slow yet again…

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

It is a really odd problem indeed. The ACDC loading is something I’ve seen several times. If it really “a medicine” or has become that because that is what I’ve often try to load after a crash is unknown. I’ve also seen a higher success rate getting tables to start with at91jit enabled and side-car *.vbs scripts. Why ? Don’t ask me. No-one really knows. I would say that there is a higher chance of getting crashes with Freezy enabled than without. You should really try to run TWD without ext-dmd and see if that helps.

Queniart
                                          Participant
                                            @queniart62

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>Bjr aller dans registre sur twd_160h mettre at9ajit à 0 puis audio_latency sur 0 puis autoframeskip sur 0 et tener moi au courant voila</p>

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?