Total Nuclear Annihilation

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    scottdanesi
    Participant
      @gromler

Hey guys, I would like to politely ask that you keep this one non-public for now.  The fact that this is publicly available is going to inhibit me from working with a team to get this made with actual assets in the future.  I do not mind that you made this, but I do have plans to work with a team to get this made with ALL of the actual assets from the game once the run is done in a few months.  Thank you,

–Scott Danesi

EDIT: Also, please don’t get me wrong, I am super humbled that you took the time to recreate this.  :)  I just hope you understand.

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

What an awesome response, thanks Scott for the clarification.

Awesome to see you here and ironically since the release of this thing, I’ve checked out more and more videos of TNA and I’m super impressed with your work.  That’s the best soundtrack to a pin since Tron and the speed of the game throws you for a loop as when you see the 80’s style level on the cabinet, you just don’t expect gameplay that fast.  there are a couple of pincades in Ottawa, Ontario where I love, so I hope if they don’t already have one, that they get one soon so I can play it.  Fantastic job!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I will remove it :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          scottdanesi
          Participant
            @gromler

You guys are awesome.  Thank you!  As a token of my appreciation, hit me up early next year for the Earthshaker Aftershock code and assets.  :)  But please keep in mind the software is just me messing around (Aftershock).  It’s pretty complete, but does not have stuff like a service mode or match.  It was just me learning the platform.  Still a fun game though.

–Scott

4 users thanked author for this post.
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

@gromler Funny I’m actually looking at purchasing a tna locally (Minnesota)from a guy with the BUTTER cabinet no idea why we would sell it but still trying to get that deal done.

for IOS and Android

Mr_H
              Participant
                @jhopwood

Pumped to hear it’ll get made @scottdanesi – already super excited!

spookyMoulder
                Participant
                  @spookymoulder

@gromler :bye:   It is ok. It has been taken down. I found the image and song from Google image search did not mean to rip off your art or game and had no intentions of claiming it as my own .  I look forward to seeing the actual release of the game on Visual Pinball. I really like your real pinball game the way the lights change color. I am glad you are not upset. I hope you play some of these virtual pinball games since you are here, they are awesome to play too. Take care

• your friend Moulder
                  3 users thanked author for this post.
                  STAT
                  Participant
                    @stefanaustria
                    MemberContributor

Now that’s great – Thank you i.a. Mr. Scott ! :good:

Cameron
                    Participant
                      @cameron

I really look forward to this one. I use VP to help me find real pins to buy. So far, at least 3-4 of my real pins came from me playing the virtual versions.

Examples:

Fish Tales, Twilight Zone, Comet and Cyclone

I have played a real TNA a few times. It is really great. Looking forward to a deeper dive with VP.

Thanks @scottdanesi

chris
                      Participant
                        @sting932003

bump

Mark70
                        Participant
                          @mark70

Awesome! Pinball community at its best!

charlieshakur
                          Participant
                            @charlieshakur

Hey all i know this table is down i got the Total Nuclear Annihilation 0.9 ver and removed the 62 error line and have in cab mode but ball wont stop being locked and just keep saying ball locked and going back any help on getting this running as happy with the score being on the playfield i just love the sounds also going to try that sound pack

STAT
                            Participant
                              @stefanaustria
                              MemberContributor

FYI :wacko:
                              Just take a look at the whole YT Description, it is inkl. VPX Download … :scratch:

LynnInDenver
                              Participant
                                @lynnindenver

I went ahead and filed a “scam/misleading” report myself, with a description of what the violation actually is.

@STAT, did you send a message to @scottdanesi pointing him that way so he can file a takedown with YouTube? And did you report it to @randr? It seems like we’ve got something actually actionable here.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

This ghost guy is a real winner huh.. these people are really trying hard to destroy this hobby

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

N3roflint
                                  Participant
                                    @n3roflint

I contacted Charlie Emery at Spooky this past Saturday and he put an official notice in with Youtube and they have taken down the video. Good find @stat . :good:

. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLkwuZqC1c

If the little turd (or some other dickhead) puts the table back up on Youtube or elsewhere and you’re part of the community that cares you can email charlie@spookypinball.com and he will have it taken down.

wrd1972
                                    Participant
                                      @wrd1972
                                      MembervipContributor

Any word on if Spooky is still maybe willing to provide resources to make a virtual TNA? I really want to have this table in VP.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

TNT2
                                      Participant
                                        @tnt2

That would be a dream.

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

I think we have a higher chance of getting the code for the modified Earthshaker. He actually kind of promised that. Not until Spooky has stopped any plans on make more machines do I think we could ask Mr. Danesi if he remembers this thread :whistle:

But, what do I know.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?