Verne’s World (Spinball 1996)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    saecrow
    Participant
      @saecrow

I have to say, I love this table (never saw or played the real one, first exposure was the WIP). .  the whole theme just really drew me in! So glad you revisited and released it Fren!  As far as the physics, shoot. . .  I come from a predominantly Future Pinball background, so “as is” is amazing to me. But glad to hear there are plans to maintain it going forward to make it as great an experience as possible :yahoo:

Johngreve
      Participant
        @johngreve

Hey…this is awesome! What a super release…the attention to detail is quite obvious here. Fren you do spectacular work! Thanks very much for this teriffic table.

Here’s a table that I had never heard of…..what a unique theme. I had no idea that it was a Jules Verne theme until I seen the table. Fren, it looks and plays great. I have a razor sharp playfield image,didn’t have to adjust a thing. I did insert the line of code from BorgDog in line 195 of the script to get the credit button to function. That was easy and also the first time I ever tried doing something like that. Thanks to BorgDog for that workaround.

A very nice table with a terrific theme,though Jules Verne might be better known to people of my generation….maybe not though.

Awesome….thanks again

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

I couldn’t agree more. Having a lot of fun with this table. And I hadn’t heard of it before either.

Fren didn’t you say awhile back you were working on Jolly Park? That Spinball table looks fun too.

Juanlo
          Participant
            @vacamiel

:good: great work, as must be done to turn up the volume?

freneticamnesic
              @freneticamnesic
              vipModeratorMember

I couldn’t agree more. Having a lot of fun with this table. And I hadn’t heard of it before either. Fren didn’t you say awhile back you were working on Jolly Park? That Spinball table looks fun too.

Yea, it’s in some state of build… to be honest not even 20%, I never finished the artwork. If someone wanted to jump in and finish the redraw for me I’d be a lot more motivated to do it! I have a lot of the redraw done already so it’s not any kind of daunting task.

:good: great work, as must be done to turn up the volume?

I think someone had a solution on page 1

Punch it!

nate
              Participant
                @nodzebra

ever since i moved and had to get this hughes net satellite internet cause nothing else is available i havent been able to dl anything off of vpforums and the ipdb doesnt have a rom for this table and i cant find it anywhere will someone share a dropbox that has it please

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

ever since i moved and had to get this hughes net satellite internet cause nothing else is available i havent been able to dl anything off of vpforums and the ipdb doesnt have a rom for this table and i cant find it anywhere will someone share a dropbox that has it please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39iv5ltd2hu9htx/vrnwrld.zip?dl=0

Punch it!

Dodger
                  Participant
                    @dodger1980

Finally got the time to play this table. Nice to see it released after the starting point at VPU.

Looks really awesome but it runs extremely bad on my cab. This is the only table I have this problem. Your other tables are running smooth.

Did you something different with this one.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Thats odd it should run any different then other tables. @freneticamnesic may have a solution? but runs just fine here so i am no help. A primitive static/collidable issue?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

CarnyPriest
                      Participant
                        @carnypriest

Open the table in the editor

Options – Table settings

The table was published with all FXAA and hq settings turned up to full. Uncheck some of those so that you are using your global settings and it should run faster.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        freneticamnesic
                          @freneticamnesic
                          vipModeratorMember

Didn’t think those settings were table settings actually… Maybe they are but they shouldn’t be! I crank up ao, aa, etc but then all my tables should run equally. I have no significant performance difference between VW and any of my other VPX tables though. In fact VW is the least intensive of them

Punch it!

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

This from ScottyVH in the Firepower thread. Fixed my performance issues with VW as well:

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 14px;”>I have severe graphics performance problems and stuttering everytime I update the version.  However, I noted that my default graphics settings are overridden in the table properties.  When looking at the table properties, the User Customizations force 4x antialiasing to on, FXAA to fast, and Update in-game AO to On.  By changing all of these settings back to Default, the table plays perfectly smoothly.</span>

Dodger
                            Participant
                              @dodger1980

Thanks guys. That helped very much. Table is awesome. I like the theme but the voice “acting” is so bad it is just awesome B-)

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

So true! The way they pronounce words is so strange! Great build for sure

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

Guys, please help, i feels like a noob lol – Volume increase – Launch Button – i have to press this once or more ?
                                  I get no reaction on this …

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I forget combination but it’s something like you are trying :) maybe flipper? I don’t remember I could send you my nvram file if you can’t get it sorted

for IOS and Android

Mark70
                                    Participant
                                      @mark70

Guys, please help, i feels like a noob lol – Volume increase – Launch Button – i have to press this once or more ? I get no reaction on this …

Press 9 (4x) until DMD shows “volume” then press enter to increase the volume bar, press 9 again to exit menu.

Brett
                                      Participant
                                        @bpjacobsen

Hello, how do I change the mapping for insert coin? Out of over 700 tables, this is the only one where my vp cab insert coin button is not working. looks like it’s mapped to the 3 key but I thought they all were? Can anyone shed light on this?

gtxjoe
                                        Participant
                                          @gtxjoe

Borgdog’s post in this thread tells you how to get 5 key working

Micronaut
                                          Participant
                                            @micronaut

ooooh, I did not know this table, it’s fantastic and very funny,

thanks,  freneticamnesic,

like like like  :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?