What a terrible time to be in VP….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cyberpez
    Participant
      @cyberpez

… and have your cabinet down.  UHG!!

We’ve been in the thick of moving and I shut my cabinet down right at a month ago today.  Its been in parts while I build up the gameroom at the new house.  It seems everyday there is a new release (or two) and all I can do is read the comments about how amazing they all are.  :-(   And now I hear there might be a Haunted House beta any day…  :wacko:

Soon though….  Room is painted… carpet is in..  Arcade cabinets back and working…  New sideart on VP cab..  only one bad switch and 46 tables to load and I’m back in business.  Can’t wait to try out some of these new tables!!!

Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

original GALAGA! :heart:

Great Arcade stuff!  :good:   Hope you will be ready to play again soon.

I wish I could throw a coin into that Galaga right now………….

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Looks nice! I read title and I’m like wtf! Then your opening statement made sense. :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
            @rothbauerw
            ModeratorContributorMembervip

Click bait!  Is that PBA carpet?  :whistle:

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

LOL – click bait … so true. Yes. I can assure you – you’ve got a lot to look forward to.

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Great gameroom, Cyberpez.

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

Believe me when I say…..moving your pincab to a new house could have gone worse….     :(

cyberpez
                  Participant
                    @cyberpez

Yeah sorry for the click bait  :whistle:

Thanks for the compliments.  Its nice to finally have a dedicated room and not just a gross old basement.  Our little girl (~22 months) loves it so far.  Carries her box from game to game to “play”..  and so many WOW’s about the carpet.  Totally worth it!!

@TerryRed
                    ..  yeah It could have been a lot worse..  I hired out hauling the arcade games up and out of the basement.  Best money I ever spent!!  It was an intense couple hours watching those guys muscle them up and out.  Pin cab I moved over with my dad.  Had to stand it upright to get it into the new game room.  Just glad the tv, or computer did not slide around.

TerryRed
                      @terryred

Yeah sorry for the click bait :whistle: Thanks for the compliments. Its nice to finally have a dedicated room and not just a gross old basement. Our little girl (~22 months) loves it so far. Carries her box from game to game to “play”.. and so many WOW’s about the carpet. Totally worth it!! @terryred.. yeah It could have been a lot worse.. I hired out hauling the arcade games up and out of the basement. Best money I ever spent!! It was an intense couple hours watching those guys muscle them up and out. Pin cab I moved over with my dad. Had to stand it upright to get it into the new game room. Just glad the tv, or computer did not slide around.

Yah, I said that because this is what happened when the movers moved my pincab to our new house….

My heart sank when I saw that screen. (they stacked blankets on the screen)

Luckily I got it all sorted out and upgraded to a new screen….but yah its so tense watching those guys.

Drybonz
                      Participant
                        @drybonz

That carpet is great… would make me feel like I walked into a early 80’s arcade… just dim the lights.    :good:

TerryRed
                          @terryred

That carpet is great… would make me feel like I walked into a early 80’s arcade… just dim the lights. :good:

…and with “Black Light” lighting, things would glow, man….

cyberpez
                          Participant
                            @cyberpez

Ouch Terry, that sucks.  But new screen is not all bad.

And, yes the carpet does glow under blacklights.  With just the blacklights and games on it creates a pretty cool atmosphere.   Really happy with how it turned out.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

I wish i had a “room” for my pins and arcade machines :( an actual dedicated area would be the best like you have! LOVE the carpet too :good:

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?