Wheel of Fortune

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    DJRobX
      @djrobx
      MemberModerator

Wheel of Fortune

Wheel of Fortune  (Stern 2007)

This is a mod of a VP9 Wheel of Fortune table from an unknown author.  It was updated by Dozer to include a spinning wheel primitive and other tweaks.   The table was then converted to VPX by another author who had requested to remain anonymous, and myself.   Ninuzzu then took our work, re-built the table with proper dimensions and added lots of the beautiful primitives, physics and more.   Tom tower did the bobble head primitives.

This requires the latest VPinMame.  If the wheel is not spinning or the mini-DMD is blank, your VPinMame is not new enough.

Enjoy!

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Thanks again! ;) glad to see this back up.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
        Participant
          @jesperpark

Thanks to everyone (named or anonymous) who contributed bringing this table to VPX.  Looks really good, considering the named people here I am not surprised.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you DJRobX and Arngrim. :good:

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

I can’t believe how much fun this table is. Hopefully Stern does more game show themed tables in the future.

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

… and we can emulate it ;-)

Thanks Guys for this awesome Table  :good: Also enjoyed your first Version (+diemonik)  :good:

Olliebommel
                Participant
                  @pintris

Hi,

Great looking table. For me the wheel gives BROKEN error and does not spin. In the notes it says i need the latest vpinmame but I have the latest i found on scourgeforge… version 2.9 12th July 2017

Am I looking at the correct place?

Thanks

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

You need to get 3.0 from vpuniverse.com

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    nate
                    Participant
                      @nodzebra

arrrrrg 17 minutes of getting to play on my cabinet for the first time in 4 months already down the drain searching for vpinmame 3 on vpu…. effffit goint to play what I got if you have a link for the newest vpm that would be badass! the amount of VPX content that has been posted on here in the last 3-4 months is as awesome as the quality of the work.  I cant believe how amazingly photosrealistic these tables are now…thank you to all the authors that have been getting together and making some amazing recreations theres a few of you working together that are like the VPX dream team!! :good:   :good: :good: :good:

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        Scottacus
                        Participant
                          @scottacus
                          MembervipContributor

Great table!  I get an odd error whenever I play.  The table runs fine (newest Sambuild, wheel works fine) but I get this .NET error and if I choose quite, B2S shuts down and the game runs fine.  Any Ideas?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yh77fld8g7iuap/Untitled.png?dl=0

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Try this

Turning on/off “at91jit”

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Scottacus
                            Participant
                              @scottacus
                              MembervipContributor

I tried the registry fix but it turns out that my B2SServer software needed updating.  None the less it was interesting to see what the “just in time” work is doing in the background.  There is just so much going on in these games, its a miracle they work so well!

Brett
                              Participant
                                @bpjacobsen

I downloaded the wot_500 rom but still says it can’t find the rom. Any suggestions?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

Have you verified that your installation recognizes the rom ? Go to \visual_pinball\pinmame – run setup – scroll down to the rom name, run the test. If it can’t find it – check the paths in the same program. It tells you where it is looking for that rom.

Brett
                                  Participant
                                    @bpjacobsen

Hmm, it’s working now. No idea why it didn’t work at first after I put in the correct rom. musta needed a reset or something. thanks.

Draxonic
                                    Participant
                                      @draxonic

Thanks for your efforts.

Looks like it might still need a little work? Sometimes the ball drains down the centre and it doesn’t register. I don’t know if it’s coincidence, but each time it happened, it was when the white light was lit on the channel.

Also, I was just playing one of the events, went up the wheel chute and it got stuck where a pin pops up to lock the ball on the ramp to the left. Just sat there doing nothing.

I’m running the latest build of VP10.4.

Keep up the good work. I appreciate it.  :good:

topache
                                      Participant
                                        @topache

Hi I just started putting some game time into this awesome Table and I must say what a great job and I’m loving it however when I get the ball up the small little ramp it crashes my VPX. It doesn’t happen every time but every game it seems to happen. The sound starts to stutter, VPX crashes does not register that I put in any credits in and I have to restar. see attached crash log and picture of where it gets stuck. I’m hopeful it gets fixed as I’m really loving this table

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

It’s a great build for sure. I have not played it in a while but never had a crash. I’ll need to try it with 10.5 and see what happens.

for IOS and Android

topache
                                          Participant
                                            @topache

Thanks. Fyi this happens to me in 10.4 haven’t tried 10.5

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?