Whirl-Wind (Gottlieb 1958)

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

2.5 hours. Just a touch too far for a pinball pickup. Spot Pool/Bankshot is a fun game!

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Oh thought it was closer.  I am looking at a surf champ that is an hour from me.  Man I knew I loved the north, there are so many pinballs for sale up here

bord
          @bord

Oh thought it was closer. I am looking at a surf champ that is an hour from me. Man I knew I loved the north, there are so many pinballs for sale up here

I hope you get it. Fun stuff and if you don’t like it you can always trade it for something else.

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

Didn’t you just acquire a Comet @armyaviation ?  Get that up and running so we can take a closer look at that left outlane.  I think that post bumper lets you nudge the ball back into play.  I’ve been bugging bord about this and it would be good for…well, me to stop bugging him.  Just how many Monster’s have you had this week Tom?  Hope all is going well.

bord
              @bord

@jfr1, didn’t we solve the Comet post thing? Sorry, thought we had gotten to the bottom of it.

Seems that placement of that post varies depending on operator discretion. I have mine at the moderate placement, though I normally keep VP games set at conservative. Liberal setting would place it where you are seeing it in those photos.

cometposts

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

You did send me that pic and I finally put my reading glasses on and took a closer look.  Thanks for taking the time to resend.  This is really interesting.  I had no idea an operator had so many options to position posts like that.  Conservative-moderate-liberal.  No independent?   Thanks bord!  Fun stuff to learn.

naeromagus
                Participant
                  @naeromagus

Incredible, I cant believe what you have done here. Beautiful. I know that you are waiting for VPE. What you have done here within  vpx is beyond words. I cant even begin to imagine what  you will accomplish in the future. You are very talented . I thank you for sharing with us all

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?