Hauntfreaks Tribute

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@hauntfreaks kinda silly but made my cry! ok maybe not lol

its just a tribute oh and thanks for all you do around here :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

3 users thanked author for this post.
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

aaawww…. that was very sweet…. love ya buddy…. 

this is perfect timing for this funny shit… I got this message from an admin in one of the FB groups just today
        this isnt a joke….

“I respect the work that you do for the community but that’s all. And if I didn’t had that little respect I’d kicked you off the group a long time ago since most of your post are arrogant, demeaning, snooty and simply not respecting other people’s opinions. Since you reached an age of where I would suspect being above childish behavior I can and will expects such behavior from YOU!”

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

well i think that admin gave you a compliment actually. I totally respect you haunt you tell it how it is. No sugar coating

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Nice … and also Thanks from my Side :good:

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

That’s message just proves what I’ve felt all along from the so called FB admins. Power hungry idiots most of them. Exception is of course the SSF group. I’m not going to cry from being kicked out of any of the groups to be honest.

RustyCardores
                @rustycardores
                MemberModerator

That’s message just proves what I’ve felt all along from the so called FB admins. Power hungry idiots most of them. Exception is of course the SSF group. I’m not going to cry from being kicked out of any of the groups to be honest.

I know one of the admins at the SSF group really well and he is a total jerk!!!  lol ;)

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

:yes: :bye:

RustyCardores
                    @rustycardores
                    MemberModerator

Haunt’s pretty cool and a bloody talented artist!  I have worked with him on a few projects and will be happy to continue to do so when I get back into full swing.   He actually did the Facebook SSF header image for us which I still very much appreciate. :)

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

yeah the video i did shows pretty much all his work he contributed to the actual site besides VP stuff. It really is amazing what he does for everyone.

for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
                        @rustycardores
                        MemberModerator

Oh… and let’s not forget that he must have a heart of gold, because he lets that bearded vagrant live in his basement.  lol

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

I got a great and rare chance to work with Hauntfreaks a while back on some table mods, and learned so much about table layouts in VP and getting started in Adobe Illustrator.  It was a lot of fun working with, and chatting with this guy… great sense of humor and insight (and yes, I’ll take the arrogant and snooty… I get it)… it was good times.  Much like a shady, old uncle, is there anything that this guy hasn’t touched?  His name is in credits on so many tables.

Thanks, buddy… appreciate ya.     :good:

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

this might be hard to follow because its just a copy paste from the thread that got me “in trouble”
                            not once in this exchange did the original poster and I have a debate…
                            maybe I’m not seeing it…. i’m posting this because I dont understand this modern society that gets so butt hurt over every little thing

@RandR
                            could you imagine these people encountering Cindy…LOL
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how will the lockdown fit?

and not a fan of not having a real coin door…IMO

Kraig Kirsch
                            Kraig Kirsch Don’t have to have a lock down.
                            Mine doesn’t at it doesn’t bother me at all.
                            Make the side rails ergonomic, and it isn’t a problem.

Brian Ryan
                            Kraig Kirsch eeeekkk

Brian Ryan
                            its funny… guys that dont have lockdowns give answers like this… but you never hear someone with a lockdown every say… “next time I don’t think I will use a lockdown”….LOL

Kraig Kirsch
                            Kraig Kirsch It’s also funny that guys that think there is only one-right-way in a DIY hobby have a crack at people having a go.

Coin doors are expensive, Real lockdown bars are expensive, real side rails, are expensive.

There’s plenty of ways to skin the cat that is building a DIY vp cab. Open your mind to new ideas.

Brian Ryan
                            I dont disagree with that at all… its all about to each there own…
                            BUT if it just a cost thing…. thats another story
                            this is where i I can real life prove you wrong…
                            guess you have seen my posts about DIY , you can only imagine how cheap I am… and if you dont , I’m EXTREMELY CHEAP, or like i like to say have common sense….
                            I paid $20 for a REAL lockdown on ebay and it looks like new, I paid $15 for a real door on ebay… and $20 for a real set of legs… so really??… its about the cost?… please…LOL

Brian Ryan
                            Kraig Kirsch am I guessing your not a “real” pinball player?… or dont get to play real pin much?… because if you were, there would be NO debate here and understanding why there is a need for a real lockdown… that’s not opinion it’s fact… every real pins since the 60’s has had a lockdown/palmrest
                            this does not negate the fact that anyone can do whatever they like when building a cab… but acknowledging there are reasons behind why some parts are engineered the way they are,again is another…

·
                            Dominik Dancsó
                            Dominik DancsóDominik and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Visual Pinball Addicts. Brian Ryan please be a little less “aggressive” ?

Brian Ryan
                            Dominik Dancsó LOL… right

Brian Ryan
                            i dont own a pair of baby gloves

Calle Vesterdahl
                            Calle Vesterdahl Brian Ryan : I will not have a lock down, if I would have made room for one. I put custom
                            made glass all over instead and maskspray underneath with plasti dip spray.

·
                            Brian Ryan
                            Calle Vesterdahl so pointy corners??…

Calle Vesterdahl
                            Calle Vesterdahl Brian Ryan : No, custom made.

Brian Ryan
                            oh your saying your made a custom lockdown?

Brian Ryan
                            lockdown meaning the bar/palmrest…

Calle Vesterdahl
                            Calle Vesterdahl Brian Ryan:
                            No I make them cut the corners of the glass.

Brian Ryan
                            ooohh… I see…

HauntFreaks
                              @hauntfreaks
                              vipContributorMember

oh and I showed my wife the video, she wants to know when i died??…..LOL

rothbauerw
                                @rothbauerw
                                ModeratorContributorMembervip

oh and I showed my wife the video, she wants to know when i died??…..LOL

That was my question!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Yeah lol whatever!

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

TerryRed
                                    @terryred
                                    MemberContributorModerator

Damn…I’m such a good Producer of videos, that this one was done before I knew about it…lol!

Nicely done video.

Well I can tell you that the Admins of the PinUP Pinball System FB group are total pricks… can’t trust a word from those asses.  ;)

All I can say is…. how many times did you make fun of my cab….but almost always in amusing ways with the updated “more buttons and sticks” pics,etc…  I thought that stuff was hilarious. I think people need to lighten up, and not take stuff too personally.

Many people do a lot of stuff…not just what we can see with tables, art,etc…but also with helping others privately, etc… You certainly do both.

Thanks man.

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

Damn…I’m such a good Producer of videos, that this one was done before I knew about it…lol!

Nicely done video.

Well I can tell you that the Admins of the PinUP Pinball System FB group are total pricks… can’t trust a word from those asses. ;)

All I can say is…. how many times did you make fun of my cab….but almost always in amusing ways with the updated “more buttons and sticks” pics,etc… I thought that stuff was hilarious. I think people need to lighten up, and not take stuff too personally.

Many people do a lot of stuff…not just what we can see with tables, art,etc…but also with helping others privately, etc… You certainly do both.

Thanks man.

Terry is the perfect example… I’m such a dickhead to him about FP and his cab… but he’s intelligent enough to see thru my comments and understand what sargasm is and that guys joking and busting balls is all about… its a camaraderie we all “should” have with each other… maybe it’s a gen thing?.. different countries thing?… pussification thing?…. I’m WAY too old to change my tune, i’m here, i’m queer, get used to it…. wait,  does that apply in this situation?…LOL

and Terry even tho your cab is like a calliope and a one-man-band all rolled into one…. you know i love ya

Bladeof
                                      Participant
                                        @bladeof

Very well done and deserving tribute to Hauntfreaks. Much respect to him and all creators and contributors of this specially unique community of people who only ask for a Thank You and a Respect of their work. THANK YOU…Your time and work is very much appreciated :good:

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

LOL. Sorry Terry. I should have mentioned the pup group too.

Jesperpark
                                          Participant
                                            @jesperpark

Well I always see hauntfreaks contributions everywhere.  I’m always impressed I don’t have a schmick of his talents.  So yeah thanks buddy  :good:

As for your other “issue”

1) Its Facebook, people are on it to tell others that their life is the best ever.  Or to say how awesome they are at everything, or they are on it to keep up with their kids or grandchildren.

2) It’s Facebook – How DARE you offer some simple advise, or maybe offer another option, the other person OBVIOUSLY had the best idea ever  :whistle:

All I can say Haunt is don’t ever change

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?