Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) – BRY_4K

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

Nice lookin ramps!

Punch it!

robwaade
      Participant
        @robwaade

I AGREE A LINK WOULD BE AWESOME GREAT DETAIL :yahoo:

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Would this be a 4K mod? : :mail: man i need a poke emoticon why is there not one!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

Can we get more emoticons? I feel vpf has you beat, and that is the one and only time they have you beat  :rose:

I really want a face-palm emoji, for times when people say vp9 is better than vp10. Etc

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

here’s what I have at this stage… I’m going to post a google link in a while since I haven’t had any negative comments…

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

ok so heres the link… once i get all the credits I will update them
                thanks to: Fren, Sliderpoint, byancey, peter docker, steve, jesus, muhammad, ra, horus, beelzebub

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rNb6rMGtYLhW-mFD84d7v_Zz7RcW8Sfv

8 users thanked author for this post.
                robwaade
                Participant
                  @robwaade

awesome

TNT2
                  Participant
                    @tnt2

Awesome…..  :good:

markrock76
                    Participant
                      @markrock76

The look of these ramps combined with the sound of these ramps and hitting them over and over again is definitely one of the coolest things in Visual Pinball.

ok so heres the link… once i get all the credits I will update them thanks to: Fren, Sliderpoint, byancey, peter docker, steve, jesus, muhammad, ra, horus, beelzebub https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rNb6rMGtYLhW-mFD84d7v_Zz7RcW8Sfv

TonyLeon64
                      Participant
                        @tonyleon64

Did anyone ever figure out the whole ROM situation? Is there a place I can get that? I believe it’s mtl_170h.zip  I would love to check this table out, it looks great!

Jesperpark
                        Participant
                          @jesperpark

Did anyone ever figure out the whole ROM situation? Is there a place I can get that? I believe it’s mtl_170h.zip I would love to check this table out, it looks great!

Get it from the Stern website, it’s under game code, rename the bin file mtl_170h (if that is what pinmame calls for) then zip it up and name the zip mtl_170h.  Put it in the roms file then you should be good to go

Tyson
                          Participant
                            @tyson171

Would someone mind re uploading the 1.3 version of this table?  Looks like the google drive link above is down.  Thanks!

*Edit* Nevermind, link seems fine.

Tyson
                            Participant
                              @tyson171

I can’t for the life of me get the color rom to work, anyone else ever encounter this? I updated my SAM to 3.1, patched the rom several times, and all I get is a black/white rom.  Anyone willing to share a working patched color rom?  Not sure whatelse I can try. (Also check in the rom options and color is set, and all other color roms work fine on my system).

*Edit*

Actually took away the modified rom, just put back the original mtl_170hc from stern, used an alt palette file, and it is now color somehow without the patch.  Maybe just the pin2dmd.pal is just that good?  Looks good to me though!

*Edit2*

Finally figured this out, the pin2dmd.pal file that comes packaged with the color patch is broken.  If you just use a pin2dmd.pal from the altcolor packs over at VPuniverse the color patch then starts to work.  Ignore my edit above, I must have had the patched rom in an unzipped folder, and VP grabbed that file first).

Tyson
                              Participant
                                @tyson171

ok so heres the link… once i get all the credits I will update them thanks to: Fren, Sliderpoint, byancey, peter docker, steve, jesus, muhammad, ra, horus, beelzebub https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rNb6rMGtYLhW-mFD84d7v_Zz7RcW8Sfv

This is literally my favorite table now from your edit.  Truly amazing! Thanks for releasing this!

Quick question, anyone have issues with the Coffin hammer not working properly? I think this worked for my on Sam 2.9, but doesn’t seem to trigger now. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this working again?  I can hear it cracking the ball under the hammer, but I don’t see the hammer come down anymore.

robwaade
                                Participant
                                  @robwaade

UPDATE PINMAME SHOULD FIX IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY

Tyson
                                  Participant
                                    @tyson171

I updated to pinmame 3.1, using the beta – official rev r4474.  Anyone else on this version having this issue?  I could always roll back I guess. What stable build is everyone using these days?

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

I dont think the 3.1 vpinmame.dll is going to let you display color roms….

here is my DLL …. MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR DLL UP FIRST!!….. just in case

VPinMame

Attachments:
                                      robertms
                                      Participant
                                        @mophead

ok so heres the link… once i get all the credits I will update them
                                        thanks to: Fren, Sliderpoint, byancey, peter docker, steve, jesus, muhammad, ra, horus, beelzebub

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rNb6rMGtYLhW-mFD84d7v_Zz7RcW8Sfv

Now that’s an upgrade, holy crap! Thanks Haunt!

Tyson
                                        Participant
                                          @tyson171

I dont think the 3.1 vpinmame.dll is going to let you display color roms…. here is my DLL …. MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR DLL UP FIRST!!….. just in case VPinMame

Thanks for the help m8!  I tried your .dll, but no luck :(.  I’m getting really good at hitting the coffin lock now on a plus side, just sad that it doesn’t slam the ball down into the table, which is an awesome feature!  It used to work, but my cabinet has had a lot of changes.

My only thought is that it has something to do with the dmd-ext i’m using. I had to use an older version, or every table would crash for me. Running vpinmame.dll 3.1  beta, the color rom was still working fine, running a Pindmd V3 in my cabinet.

I tried your vpinmame.dll you linked, tried 3.0, 3.1 sam builds, same issues, hammer just never moves.  I tried VPX 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4, same issue.  Tried version 1.2 of this table also, and same issue.  For the life of my I can’t figure it out.  My only guess is that the new scripts I loaded with 10.4 final have changed something or dmd-ext is causing some random issue.

Thanks for the help though!!!! I’m just out of ideas at this point, and not from lack of trying.  Still a fantastic table!

Tyson
                                          Participant
                                            @tyson171

I finally figured it out! So word of advice to anyone having metallica issues with the rom, the coffin lock, all of that fun stuff.

MAKE SURE YOUR USING THE LE ROM.

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-metallica-le

The whole time I was using the wrong rom, guess what, makes patching the color rom pretty hard, and also messes with the game functions, aka coffin lock!

Thanks for everyones help, and this is still my favorite table!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 119 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?