big bang bar

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    TommyMc
    Participant
      @tommymc

Table looks great and runs on my cab. But nothing but tables sounds. thanks for the update this is one of my favorites.

Restarted VPX and the sounds are there. Table plays great, thanks for all you work.

sheltemke
      Participant
        @sheltemke

Thank you so much for the update!

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you very much Clark and UW for improving on what I consider already the best release out here for this machine. It is highly appreciated ! :heart:

Onevox
          Participant
            @rooster

Great work on improvements. When I bought a pin and was on pinside all the time, I wondered if I’d ever see BBB, let alone play one. So cool that you (all involved!) gave me one. I mean, who just gives a guy a BBB?

Onevox

Still Chasing Charlie
            Participant
              @stillchasingcharlie

Thanks for a great version of the table. I also cannot get the backglass to work. Hopefully it is an easy fix

J4miePlayer
              Participant
                @j4mieplayer

Just testing on 10.7 beta and was getting horrible stutter when the dancer animated, I can’t remember getting this with 10.6 but have not really played since i did a ton of changes to my cab including a graphics card upgrade

When I replaced the ShowFrame(dance) and the sin(dance(….)) stuff in the script with dancer.PlayAnimEndless(0.2) and dancer.StopAnim() hooked straight to the solenoid in place of enabling the timer then it seems to be fixed

Hope this helps anyone who sees the same thing, but it might just be my setup. I added to the beta thread on VPforums in case it is a problem with ShowFrame

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=44135#entry470090

1 user thanked author for this post.
                soulpuppie
                Participant
                  @mystereojones

Hi,
                  I am trying to remove the reflection on the sides of the table. I saw the sidewall1 with the reflection checkbox checked but that didn’t do anything when I unchecked it. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I commented out this block:

‘If LampState(9) = 0 and LampState(10) = 0 and lampstate(11)= 0 and lampstate (25)=0 then GILeft.state=0
                  ‘If LampState(9) = 1 and LampState(10) = 1 and lampstate(11)= 1 and lampstate (25)=1 then GILeft.state=1
                  ‘If LampState(12) = 0 and LampState(14) = 0 then GIBLeft.state=0
                  ‘If LampState(12) = 1 and LampState(14) = 1 then GIBLeft.state=1
                  ‘If LampState(17) = 0 and LampState(18) = 0 then GIRight.state=0
                  ‘If LampState(17) = 1 and LampState(18) = 1 then GIRight.state=1
                  ‘If LampState(21) = 0 and LampState(22) = 0 and lampstate(23)= 0 and lampstate(24)= 0 then GIBRight.state=0
                  ‘If LampState(21) = 1 and LampState(22) = 1 and lampstate(23)= 1 and lampstate(24)= 1 then GIBRight.state=1
                  ‘If LampState(33) = 0 and LampState(34) = 0 and lampstate(35)= 0 and lampstate (36)=0 then GITop.state=0
                  ‘If LampState(33) = 1 and LampState(34) = 1 and lampstate(35)= 1 and lampstate (36)=1 then GITop.state=1

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by soulpuppie.
                  • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by soulpuppie. Reason: Fixed Issue
                  soulpuppie
                  Participant
                    @mystereojones

I just attached the back glass I made for it in case anyone wanted one.

Big Bang Bar back glass

studlygoorite
                    Participant
                      @studlygoorite

Table is of high quality, looks plays and feels great, thanks team for creating and sharing it.

kaferbeetle
                      Participant
                        @kaferbeetle

hi everyone,

i don’t understand… i have no DOF working???

i tried @sheltemke and his mod works with DOF… Any idea ?

DOF is working, just a thing to mdify in the script !

it’s a wonderful table !

thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by kaferbeetle.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?