Escape from the Lost World (Bally 1987)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Mlager8
    Participant
      @mlager8

Sorry to say that, played 1.1. and sometimes, when i shoot the Ball here,

it is away … also can’t find with F11, nothing with Nudging …

ES_2

Your kidding me….! I’ve been stress testing and couldn’t force any errors over there. Ill try and make some more changes and maybe you can test for me before I put it out.

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Sorry, and of Course … let me know and i will test it, and ok: i had that 2-times, not only once …

Manolo / ICE
        Participant
          @kamerik

This table looks like an adventure. Im going to dive right into it :D

Thank you guys

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

@mlager8 , i did a few more Games, did a sharp shoot in that Direction, Ball was away – NOT always, but …several times now,
            you should be able to easy reproduce that for sure :unsure:

Please, anyone can confirm, palyed 1.1 on VPX 10.6 … i just try to help here – fantastic Table :good:

roccodimarco
            Participant
              @roccodimarco

ES_2

Your kidding me….! I’ve been stress testing and couldn’t force any errors over there. Ill try and make some more changes and maybe you can test for me before I put it out.

Can confirm.  Happened to me last night.  Also, about my previous statement about the ball and the right outlane.  Disregard that.  I really must have dreamt it!

Mlager8
              Participant
                @mlager8

Can confirm. Happened to me last night. Also, about my previous statement about the ball and the right outlane. Disregard that. I really must have dreamt it!

Haha no problem, sending STAT a test table now so hopefully I will sort it out soon enough

STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

Found the “Issue” …

bord
                    @bord
                    MembervipContributorModerator

Wish I could be more helpful with details but I had a ball disappear during multiball last night.

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

@bord, if you want to test, Ramp022 should be overlap over the Ramp above them, there is a small Space, where the Ball was hanging – this was the Issue for me.
                      Should be but can’t confirm, if that is the 100% Solution.

But @mlager8 is working on the Fix …

E_3 E_3_s1

Mlager8
                      Participant
                        @mlager8

it’s not working 100 perfect, if I manual ball control over to that area the ball gets stuck at the bottom of the ramp and even trips the kicker sometimes, but the ball still sits there. Playing around with it now, but not sure exactly whats going on

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor

… and a bigger Trigger ? ( 30 )

CalleV
                          Participant
                            @callev

Hi!
                            I saw that the Z-scale was not 1 when messing with the POV,  can this be correct?

Mlager8
                            Participant
                              @mlager8

It’s the POV we landed on to maximize screen space, but feel free to play around with it

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

Hi!

I saw that the Z-scale was not 1 when messing with the POV, can this be correct?

Any value can be good but once it’s set by the author and the table built with it in mind, it can’t be changed again less some physics issues possibly show up

ashleyb
                                Participant
                                  @ashleyb

Quick question- the ball doesn’t launch when I use the plunger button (and the plunger doesn’t move), but I do hear the sound effect. I haven’t had this happen on any other tables…is there something I’m missing? Thanks for all of the hard work- it looks awesome!

Ooh haven’t ran into that issue. None of the testers reported that problem and I have a launch button and plunger on my cab which are both working. Did you change any table options and maybe add something accidentally?

Is your launch key bound to a different button that usual?

Try a fresh install of the table and if you’re still having trouble PM me.

Wow you guys are incredible. To see all that went it to making this release a Primo example of what can be done with some time. And Much talents. Thank You!

Quick question- the ball doesn’t launch when I use the plunger button (and the plunger doesn’t move), but I do hear the sound effect. I haven’t had this happen on any other tables…is there something I’m missing? Thanks for all of the hard work- it looks awesome!

Ooh haven’t ran into that issue. None of the testers reported that problem and I have a launch button and plunger on my cab which are both working. Did you change any table options and maybe add something accidentally?

Is your launch key bound to a different button that usual?

Try a fresh install of the table and if you’re still having trouble PM me.

Same issue, redownloaded the table, tried the default nvram file for the rom.   Have the plunger mapped to button 10.  No issues with any other tables.  Is there a fix?

Fantastic looking table!  Thanks all.

Mlager8
                                  Participant
                                    @mlager8

Think plunger should be mapped to enter key. That solved it jgnzl1

ashleyb
                                    Participant
                                      @ashleyb

Think plunger should be mapped to enter key. That solved it jgnzl1

Thanks for the reply, but I’m using a USB encoder for my cab and the inputs all numbered 1-10 etc.  I don’t think I can change that and I don’t have this issue with any other table and I have 400+ installed.

Mlager8
                                      Participant
                                        @mlager8

Honestly I’m not very technical in VPX. I’d assume the encoder inputs are mapping to keys and there must be someway to see what keys they’re mapped too. This table was the first to do away with the internal keypad so a lot of the numbers keys are utilized by the ROM. If that’s the case might not be a lot you can do aside from change inputs. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than we knows more though.

ashleyb
                                        Participant
                                          @ashleyb

Honestly I’m not very technical in VPX. I’d assume the encoder inputs are mapping to keys and there must be someway to see what keys they’re mapped too. This table was the first to do away with the internal keypad so a lot of the numbers keys are utilized by the ROM. If that’s the case might not be a lot you can do aside from change inputs. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than we knows more though.

Ok, thanks @mlager8, appreciate the reply.

Schreibi34
                                          Participant
                                            @schreibi34

Same plunger problem here. The keymapping can’t be the problem because i can trigger the plunging sound. Turning on Auto plunger launches the ball but in an unusual way. At least you can put the ball in play that way.

Had the same issue with one of JP’s latest releases but no help from the VPF guys.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 153 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?