FSS (Full Single Screen) Revision 1 Volumes 1 & 2

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

Batch 1 of 5 FSS Revision 2 are up on the google drive. New releases in New Releases folder, and Updates in New Updates Folder.

Batch 1 Monday:
      Back to the Future, Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Batman, Big Bang Bar, Bugs Bunny, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltair, *Centigrade 37, Congo, *Creature from the black lagoon, Cyclone, Demolition Man, Family Guy, Fish Tales.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I’m so behind on updates but I’ll catch up soon! Thanks for doing these fss mods.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Batch 1 of 5 FSS Revision 2 are up on the google drive. New releases in New Releases folder, and Updates in New Updates Folder. Batch 1 Monday: Back to the Future, Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Batman, Big Bang Bar, Bugs Bunny, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltair, *Centigrade 37, Congo, *Creature from the black lagoon, Cyclone, Demolition Man, Family Guy, Fish Tales.

This is music to my ears. Bought a new GPU and exciters so during the upcoming Easter holiday I hope to finally be able to play those tables of yours without any lag.

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

Yep looking forward to these releases.  Between these tables and the icb build of randr, has inspired me to a new  hybrid virtual cabinet.  Can’t wait to get these tables running .

With the toppers etc. Are they still all viewed on 1 screen? Guessing/hoping so

Thanks for your continued work  :heart:

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

Yep looking forward to these releases. Between these tables and the icb build of randr, has inspired me to a new hybrid virtual cabinet. Can’t wait to get these tables running .

With the toppers etc. Are they still all viewed on 1 screen? Guessing/hoping so

Thanks for your continued work :heart:

Yep.. 1 for all and all for 1.

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

Batch 2 of 5 is up on G Drive, same as before New in New Rels., Revisions in New Updates. Tomorrow I’m going to take a break, and maybe get the website updated.

Batch 2 Tuesday includes:
                Funhouse, *Future Spa, Gilligan’s Island, Haunted House, Hook, Indiana Jones, * Johnny Mnemonic, Judge Dredd, Junk Yard, *Jurassic park, Medieval Madness.

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

Here is an image to better describe the various POV’s found in each archive:

16.9-Special-View-Clipboard-4

smellar
                  Participant
                    @smellar

Sorry to see on your G drive that you’ve pulled the pin (no pun intended) on all things VP arconovum.  I joined the FSS group a couple of months back and just went to it last night for the first time to download a couple of tables to try but couldn’t find the download links :/  Talk about crappy timing lol!

I don’t know the history behind your decision, but I’m sure you have strong reasons for doing so.  The FSS tables you worked on looked amazing – it’s clearly of detriment to the VP community to lose such an obvious talent, but it sounds like some bad apples ruined things for all of us and especially for you.

Just in case nobody else says anything … thank you for all the time and care and advice you have contributed here and no doubt in other forums also.  I hope you find your life less stressful and more fulfilling moving forward :)

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

They are gone ? Damn, and I, who’ve spent all day updating the cab, planning to download and play these tables :scratch:

Jesperpark
                      Participant
                        @jesperpark

Wow this is very unfortunate!!!  I hope you reconsider your choice to to this, but completely understand if you keep them to yourself.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Same here been so busy with other stuff I have not updated my coffee table in months. Well I’m sure he will share if we ask as his work is to cool to just disappear completely

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

Hoping he just temporarily stopped sharing while doing maintenance. Please –  let that be so.

bord
                              @bord
                              MembervipContributorModerator

It is a shame. His comments about the community are pretty resonant. Without any details on what transpired it isn’t hard to see the give/take balance of VP burning out even the best contributor.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

yes i saw his comments and he should really explain what happened. I understand burning out but to completely remove all his work again is a bit concerning and dont sound good for FSS players

for IOS and Android

softfish
                                Participant
                                  @softfish

Perhaps he is moving them to the website he said he was updating in his last post.

CarnyPriest
                                  Participant
                                    @carnypriest

Ha! No, from last comment it does not sound like temporary maintenance.

B-)

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Ha! No, from last comment it does not sound like temporary maintenance. B-)

dammit i keep hitting edit instead of quote!

I AGREE

for IOS and Android

Draifet
                                      Participant
                                        @draifet

So sad, waiting this update for a long time and now this, Nick has always been very attentive and nice, can’t understand how can this happen after all the efforts he has put on this project. Here on Spain we have a proverb: “Hablando se entiende la gente”, something like “the best way to understand one another is by talking to each other”

softfish
                                        Participant
                                          @softfish

I downloaded the 2 sets of updated tables last night actually. I’m not sure it’s something that he wants shared since he removed them.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

If I only could get my hands on Banzai Run :scratch:

Obviously. I was planning to download them all.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 220 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?