Indianapolis 500(4K MOD)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    sheltemke
    Participant
      @sheltemke

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/indianapolis-5004k-mod/

Okay here we go.

Last time it was in VP9 time when i gave back something for this amazing community, now i try to thank it with a little 4k Graphical mod of Dozer’s amazing Indianapolis_500_VPX_1.1_RTM.

I really love Indianapolis 500 side by side with Getaway HS2 those two are the top Pinball tables for me.

The most important thing is…all credit all thanks must go to Dozer! Becouse i just did the graphical job but the amazing table is 100% made by him.

Dozer’s version are amazing, one of the best ramps i every saw in any VP table, and the Turbo circle lock looks amazing too so i not touched either of these.

Not touched the lights, so what i did:

-Fixed the left and right ramp’s ball stuck bug with 2 additional walls

-Nothing else, just graphic job…reworked playfield, added 4 missing plastics etc. etc..

Oh wait…did i mention that all credit and thx must go to Dozer? :)

themotherbrain
      Participant
        @themotherbrain

Wow that looks amazing! I cant wait to try it later! Thank you!

sheltemke
        Participant
          @sheltemke

I thought i will forget something. Flupper must be added to File Author section for the amazing ramps.

Any way i can modify it? Or Randr if you read please add him. Thank you :good:

Nvm i found it, fixed.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

As I admire Dozer’ work I can’t say no to a graphical update to his table. It is just too tempting. So, thank you @sheltemke and @Dozer. I just hope we hear from him saying it is ok.

sheltemke
            Participant
              @sheltemke

As I admire Dozer’ work I can’t say no to a graphical update to his table. It is just too tempting. So, thank you @sheltemke and @Dozer. I just hope we hear from him saying it is ok.

Got permission from him in private message so don’t worry. Also got from Jpsalas too ;)

“Feel free my friend, mod away.

Regards,
              Dozer.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Thalamus
                @thalamus

Oh. I’m not surprised to be honest. But, very nice to know that there isn’t going to be any drama and once again – thanks. :good:

sheltemke
                Participant
                  @sheltemke

Oh. I’m not surprised to be honest. But, very nice to know that there isn’t going to be any drama and once again – thanks. :good:

Yes. I know exactly what happened. I were careful. Rules first.

DeathInc
                  Participant
                    @deathincclan

Looks awsome. I can’t wait to get home and give it a go. Thank you!

slippifishi
                    Participant
                      @slippifishi

For those that care, I have been working on a DMD colour project for Indi 500 for aaagees and it should be ready this weekeend :good:

10 users thanked author for this post.
                      Genesis38
                      Participant
                        @genesis38

I cannot thank you enough my good sir! This is one of my top 10 favorite tables and to see it in 4K with the bonus of having the stuck ball issue resolved, I am in heaven right now!! :rose: :heart:

Special thanks to you and Dozer for this masterpiece. VP continues to out due itself with talent such as yourselves.

kds70
                        Participant
                          @kds70

plays and looks perfect; took another LUT (included LUT8) … thanks, a real fun table :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

TNT2
                          Participant
                            @tnt2

:good:

Jesperpark
                            Participant
                              @jesperpark

Wow I’m glad I got my 4k monitor installed this week, looks fantastic can’t wait to give it a go :good:

Thanks Sheltemke for the mod and thanks to Dozer for allowing the mod of his great table.  Also thanks to all the other contributors who had a part in this table :rose:

slippifishi
                              Participant
                                @slippifishi

For those that care, I have been working on a DMD colour project for Indi 500 for aaagees and it should be ready this weekeend :good:

Start you engines! This is now available over at vpu…

7 users thanked author for this post.
                                Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

That is awesome news @Slippifishi ! Thank you so much. Heading over to the pin right away :good:

marie
                                  Participant
                                    @marie

Looks stunning, and plays great. Thanks all involved!

vogliadicane
                                    Participant
                                      @vogliadicane

Awsome release! :good:   I’ve always been a big Dozer fan, good to see his work continued with his agreement. Thanks a lot for this Mod.

Jesperpark
                                      Participant
                                        @jesperpark

Start you engines! This is now available over at vpu…

Thanks for All your color DMD projects @slippifishi  your hard work is very much appreciated

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

Really great with the Color Rom :yahoo:

Thank you @sheltemke, @slippifishi (great Work) and of Course again @Dozer :good:

Best with @Hauntfreaks directb2s: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/indianapolis-500-bally-1995-b2s/

IMG_20191108_213706

Lianad
                                          Participant
                                            @lianad

Wow.. I didn’t even know this table existed before. I just checked it out and it is absolutely amazing. One of the best looking tables on my cabinet AND it’s really really FUN! I had plenty of tables I ended up removing because they just weren’t any fun, but this one I can already see being played quite a bit by me. Very well done with a huge thanks to @dozer for the original table and of course @sheltemke for your awesome graphics work. The only thing I feel like I need to adjust is some of the sounds for SSF as the Pop Bumpers in particular are really faint.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?