Lucky Luke (Fast Draw Mod – Gottlieb 1975)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
      @kds70

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/lucky-luke-fast-draw-mod-gottlieb-1975/

Lucky Luke is alive – get your chance and get the Dalton´s ass kicked again.

You love EM´s, you love Lucky Luke? So it´s your table we think. Vogliadicane and kds70 (me) loved to play some EM´s, btw. the amazing release of mfuegemann´s build of the Fast Draw (Gottlieb 1975) table. As mfuegemann told it was free to mod.

First it was an only fun project to mod this Fast Draw table. We optimized and added some lamps and ligtning (casting inserts lamps to ligtht the ball correctly) to get it more real.

So our fun project got those modifications finally:

– New and backlit instruction cards, modified playfield and plastics.

– Added ball and flipper bat shadows (thanks ninuzzu for his script).

– Ball drop sounds via z position / thx to ninuzzu´s script options.

– 2nd layer for inserts and lights casted to ball, backlit drop targets shining through withs shadows.

– Hardcoded extra ball feature in skript (one per game and player) to help lucky luke fighting against the Daltons and a collect bonus option ingame (see gamecard). Believe me: it was a heavy wiring and soldering work under the playfield,

– New B2S and playfield shadows completely redone, added music / Sound FX.

– Removed drop targets hitting DOF effect because this doesn´t happen in real life. But added an DOF connector pulse when target bank gets a up reset.

– and something more we forgot.

So have fun with this release – we have it since months. Thanks to mfuegemann for his nice Fast Draw, hauntfreaks for his basic light improvement in Fast Draw.

Table is v0.90 for future enhancements but finished already (we think). The desktop backdrop gets an over 100.000 points feature soon.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

johnbymy
      Participant
        @johnbymy

Génial

Je l’adorais en vp9 mais en vp10 je le redécouvre

Grand Grand merci et bravo !

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

Last minute (kds70 posted faster than I am) some wheel images:

LL Wheel1

LL Wheel2

LL Wheel3

LL Wheel4

5 users thanked author for this post.
          Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

Fantastic stuff! It’s perfected down to the smallest detail. Thanks!

Ben Logan2
            Participant
              @benlogan2

Looks really nice!

dustancrouch
              Participant
                @dustancrouch

Wow! Fantastic job! Already one of my favorite EM tables. The lighting is beautiful and the music/sound effects adds so much to this table. Thank you so much for this awesome new table upgrade. This is a homerun in my opinion!

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

I have to agree with @dustancrouch – it is really a beautiful table and I’m enjoying it. Thanks guys.

mfuegemann
                  Participant
                    @mfuegemann

Hi,

thank You for the mod! The table is playing really nice and the music is awesome.
                    Please check Pin1, Pin2, Pin3 and Pin4 (hit height should be 25) and Wall78 (friction should be 0.3) – these are still faulty in my last version.
                    The old “P_GameOver” and the corresponding code lines 573-579 should be removed too.

Regards
                    Michael

kds70
                    Participant
                      @kds70

Pin1, Pin2, Pin3 and Pin4 (hit height should be 25) and Wall78 (friction should be 0.3)

Thank you – would be corrected in next update :mail:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

HiRez00
                      Participant
                        @hirez00

Fun table. Nice job guys!

yobrewster
                        Participant
                          @yobrewster

Very excited to have a lucky luke table.  My friends name used to be lucky luke so it brings back good memories.  Thanks guys, fun table!

kds70
                          Participant
                            @kds70

Small update to 0.91: lower post rubber fix (had the wrong height) and some small corrections as @mfuegemann told me. Thank you.

united kingdom
                            Participant
                              @rockhouse

superb many thanks for this e.m

love it plays superb :yahoo: :good: :yahoo:

Bob Albright
                              Participant
                                @bobalbright

Nice–thank you

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Major Frenchy
                                Participant
                                  @steph

Thank , j’adore Lucky Luke.

Here a front end wheel for it.

Lucky Luke MF

MF

MydknyteStyrm
                                  Participant
                                    @mydknytestyrm

Thanks to this LL is now in my top 5 EM tables. You guys knocked it out of the park!

robertms
                                    Participant
                                      @mophead

Very clever mod guys, beautifully executed. Love that you’ve enhanced the rule set; the added features make the table more engaging and allow it to stand on it’s own side-by-side with the classic. Excellent music selection and cool new sound effects, they compliment the theme very well. Also enjoying the upgraded lighting, shadows and the convincing 2-layer inserts. Many thanks @kds70, @vogliadicane and the original master @mfuegemann

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

Love that you’ve enhanced the rule set; the added features make the table more engaging

Thanks for your kind words. Was not so easy to set these new rules for me (as a beginner) in an EM table script because:

The extra ball option is available only once per game and player. if you don´t reach the extra ball by hitting those center stand up targets finally the table remembers this (for each player) and you cannot get the extra ball once more in this game. This option took me plenty of time because the table forgot some of these variables itself at the beginning :mail:

And with the collect bonus feature (new also) you are able to reach scores up to 300.000 for example.

So feel free and post your lucky luke scores … we are happy to see it B-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        YoGoUrT
                                        Participant
                                          @yogourt

Hi, great table.  Since you have the tape with the highscore on the playfield, would it be possible to add a name for the highscore ?  (I have to admit I don’t know if it’s easy or not to add it).

Thanks

kds70
                                          Participant
                                            @kds70

would it be possible to add a name for the highscore ?

I´m thinking about this for a future update; i´m a bit “out of time” at this moment :mail:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?