Monopoly (Stern 2001)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/monopoly-stern-2001/

Big thank you to Pacdude, Jp and CKpin for their versions.

this table is a semi rebuild using Jps WOW as a base.  Jps version was a semi original table. As you can tell Jps table did not have many of the original toys.

Ckpin updated allot of the images from Pacdudes version.  but they are not true to the original table. I would like to replace them all including the plastics.  As always if anyone has resources please send them my way.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the Monopoly tables have issues with the Water Works flipper pushing the ball into the walls.  if it happens on this table post PICTURES!!! don’t just say it gets stuck.  I rebuilt all the walls around the kicker and added a VP10.6 primitive PF to see if  it fixed the problem

Final Note:

I was going to release a patch to turn this into a WOW version but I have no plans of maintaining that table or patch given that I’m no longer playing it and  the table was removed from my playlist.  If you want it I suggest you play Jps version.

if you still would like to turn this into a WOW version I have included all the textures you need to fit my table.

to convert this table into a WOW version

1.  go to layer 4 select all the primitives and apply the “Gold Wire” material to all the primitives

2. Import all the textures found in the WOW textures.zip file *overwrite all the existing images

3.  go to layer 6, select primtive47 (bank roof) and import  bank.obj.   this will change the bank roof from a square to what Jp has on his table.

4. I added Jps ramp decal to one of the textures but I did not like how it looked.  I did not do the left ramp.  and I don’t plan to as I think the ramps look better without a decal.

5. the flipper swords have been added and coded you just need to go to Layer 1, select them and make the primitives visible

6. If you like to change the bumper caps or dome caps to match Jps table feel free to download Zanys bumper caps and dome primitives from VPF and swap out the textures.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Total of 64 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Thanks 32! will give this a test tonight :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Jopp
        Participant
          @joppnl

One of the tables with the best start-of-multiball-animation….thank you for the update! :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
          Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you once again 32a for the work you do. Downloading table now. Haven’t played this table much yet for any of the previous versions. Wow is ok, but, it kind of puts me off when a table that could have been done authentic isn’t. So, I appreciate extra effort you make in getting your releases as close as possible. I know I have another release of this table where the “WOW” graphics is replaced by more realistic elements. I don’t know why it is, but, I must admit. I need to give this table a new chance, and this is the perfect time for it. :good:

giovanni1966
            Participant
              @giovanni1966

Thank you for this one.

I know that I am annoying, but the ball is stuck in the waterworks and in the free parking ramp (bank shot) too. And there is a ball shadow error in line 941 during multiball.

dreamtrap
              Participant
                @dreamtrap

there’s a constant banging sound coming from the spinning flipper and the right lane going to the flipper is really tight the ball barely goes down it.

Pinbolt
                Participant
                  @pinbolt

Top table as always. Thank you 32a for this beauty.

Dazz
                  Participant
                    @dazz

I just tested this on the newest VP rev3696. First thing I did was hit it to the spinning flipper. The flipper just went over the ball and never moved the ball out of the hole.

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

I just uploaded a new version Beta2

removed WW kicker and replaced it with a star trigger

the ball is now trapped by the primitive PF not a kicker

and the ball is kicked out by the WW flipper not the kicker force

I added a Trigger 3 behind the walls if the ball is pushed into the walls Trigger 3 should move the ball to trigger 4

also updated the lower right drain width

jmreedy
                      Participant
                        @jmreedy

If this is anything like the boardgame, I can’t wait to spend 4 hours trying to make ends meet only to be put out on my ass without a dime to my name. All by the hands of a 12 year old who seemingly obtained a Master’s in economics overnight. Thanks 32, I guess…  :good:

dreamtrap
                        Participant
                          @dreamtrap

something is wrong with the middle ramp i’ve seen it do several things

most of the time it won’t go up the ramp it goes up to the left than comes back down

i’ve also seen the ball drop out of the ramp after going up to the left.

i was also playing and suddenly there were like 7 balls on the table i than get a script error it said B and the table crashed.

i took a ss but psp stuffed it up when i accidentally pushed the copy button instead of paste as new image…

32assassin
                          Participant
                            @32assassin

Thank you for this one.

I know that I am annoying, but the ball is stuck in the waterworks and in the free parking ramp (bank shot) too. And there is a ball shadow error in line 941 during multiball.

post a picture where the ball is stuck

how many balls do you have during multi ball, according to the bsTrough (Line 179) their should be 4; the ball shadow code currently supports up to 5 balls

there’s a constant banging sound coming from the spinning flipper and the right lane going to the flipper is really tight the ball barely goes down it.

this was due to the ball being stuck in the WW kicker

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

I’m on the very latest vp – and either that has a problem or you haven’t QC this much. Hit the scoop and this happens :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oXfdGq28XUwMZU179

Ball still looks to be there – eject new ones until subscript out of range error.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jat9tG4GAcEVgJHz7

Odd things still happening with the scoop at the flipper. It jumps over it when it clearly should have been trapped. Again. On latest, might be related.

dreamtrap
                              Participant
                                @dreamtrap

how many balls do you have during multi ball, according to the bsTrough (Line 179) their should be 4; the ball shadow code currently supports up to 5 balls

there were more than 4 for me they kept popping out than vpx s*** itself with the error and crashed.

i’m still using rev3664

L0stS0ul
                                Participant
                                  @l0sts0ul

Thanks so much for the table. I’m having a lot of fun with it. I have run into to small issues though. Primitive16 on layer 11 was set to not be visible so I had no right ramp. Checked visible in the options and all was well. Second issue was a stuck ball. Here’s a screen grab that I had to zip up to attach.

Thanks!

Attachments:
                                  Thalamus
                                    @thalamus

No idea 32a. They just kept popping out and I wasn’t counting. Restarted and it happened again. Then I just quit.

32assassin
                                    Participant
                                      @32assassin

scoop problem might take a while to fix, it works when I manually throw balls at it

Beta3

Ball falling off ramps – I forgot to add sides to parts of the ramps where I used walls instead of ramps

Left ramp ball getting stuck –  primitive gates where not set as toys

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

Oh. I’m sure you’ll fix it. :good:

vicviper
                                        Participant
                                          @vicviper

This is awsome

giovanni1966
                                          Participant
                                            @giovanni1966

The previous errors seem to be fixed with the update. Thank you for that.

Other minor issues:
                                            The boardwalk light is misplaced. The waterworks flipper rotates in attract mode.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 87 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?