Mousin’ Around! (Bally 1989)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Bob Albright
    Participant
      @bobalbright

Nice work–love it! Thank you

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

GlueSniffinEd
      Participant
        @gluesniffined

Looks and plays great!  Thank you so much for this.

There’s just something about these late 80’s and early 90’s tables that really appeals to me.

Micronaut
        Participant
          @micronaut

another great pinball for the collection, :mail:
          thanks guys, excellent work  :good:

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

There’s just something about these late 80’s and early 90’s tables that really appeals to me.

Me too.

Herweh
            Participant
              @herweh
              vipMemberContributor

Me too.

Me too  ;-)

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

Awesome job on this one!  Thank you! :good:

Gwen
                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Oldschool4
                Participant
                  @oldschool4

Thankyou Herweh and all Contributers, Looks Great. :good:

Al Mundy
                  Participant
                    @almundy

<span style=”font-family: tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>Thank you so much Herweh for this great version of Mousin’ Around! I had this pinball 30 years ago and your version looks and plays very true to the real thing. Feels like it’s back in my house again.</span>

Pinball Is My Life

slickriic
                    Participant
                      @slickric

thank u so much , this was the table i sold to buy a virtual cab

DJRobX
                        @djrobx
                        MemberModerator

What a beautiful table!   Awesome job, I love everything about it.  Looks, sounds, and plays great.

Great to have you back Herweh!

JR
                        Participant
                          @jfr1

Stunning.

naeromagus
                          Participant
                            @naeromagus

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>Another homerun out of the park Herweh. Unbelievable that this much quality work is being released so quickly by you and the other authors. As always thanks so much.!</p>
                            This is also my favorite era of pinball tables 80’s 90’s :yahoo:

Weeksy
                            Participant
                              @weeksy

My virtual pin is surrounded by real pinball machines in my games room. From the time i pushed start on this table, i quickly forgot i wasn’t playing the real thing.

Congratulations, this table, looks beautiful & plays fantastically, just love it !!!!!!  you should be very proud

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              agentEighty6
                              Participant
                                @zigbane

Terrific table!  And the camera/light settings for me are perfect to the point that i am now going back thru my tables and using them as a model to reset my other 100+ tables.  i’ve been constantly messing with them since i finished my cab a few weeks ago but 5/40/50 seems to really be a sweet spot.  I’m 5’5″ and based on my height and cab setup, that really gives everything a good sense of  depth and realism.

giovanni1966
                                Participant
                                  @giovanni1966

A very nice table that plays great. Every target and every ramp can be well-matched, so that you have an absolutely satisfying gaming experience.

Cognis
                                  Participant
                                    @cognis

Exceptional work to all involved!  This was in the commons during college and playing it on my cab has brought back great memories.  Thanks! :yahoo:

roccodimarco
                                    Participant
                                      @roccodimarco

Awesome table!  I love the way the ball bounces off the table, what an awesome touch!

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Finally got time to add to my cab tonight. Thanks for this table in VPX! looks great :good:

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Javier
                                        Participant
                                          @javier1515

wow the man came back and with more strength than ever, thanks friend for your work.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

JR
                                          Participant
                                            @jfr1

Wow!  Hurricane is still my end-of-night game…and now this.  LOVE the clear ramps.  How the flip do you guys do this stuff?  What really amazes me is how these two tables run on my under-powered setup.  Voltaire, Stiff, others like that I can bap around on but they await more horse power to be playable. These two tables work great!  And like Agent mentioned…the physics out of the box are spot-on in my cab as well.  I never expected my cab to be playing these kind of tables.  Thanks so much for bringing your crazy mad skills back to this crazy mad community!  Really looking forward to what comes next.

Bord mentioned Earthshaker.  that would be cool…but he needs help finishing Farm Time first!

Again, thanks Herweh and all involved for an amazing work of art.  That runs on a GT710!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?