This topic contains 164 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Kingspian 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Author
     bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Amazing work thanks nFozzy and all involved!

Not to sound ungrateful, are there any plans to perfect the backwall and also the backwall lights ?

Star Trek LE

I don’t think @nfozzy is on the scene anymore. Feel free to work on it and let us know what you did to improve it.

baalisan 
    Participant

LOL thanks bord, you are good for my ego.  I wish I had such abilities and skills, I am currently just mastering turning on the computer but give me another 10 years or so and I might get there.

Shame about nFozzy I hope all is well for him.  I was hoping he could finish his masterpiece.

I noticed on AC/DC similar lights are on the backwall, not sure how difficult it is to do but perhaps someone wise and powerful with the spare time could steal those from that table and hook them up to Star Trek?

ACDC lights

Mr_H 
    Participant

Having problems patching the rom into the color rom. Downloaded 1.62 and the color patch 1.61 by lucky and gone through the patch process fine, added the folder into altcolor also. Table loads, can add coins but as soon as I hit start it freezes. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mr_H.
     outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Try the 161 rom
    Star Trek (Stern) Limited Edition (V1.61) st_161h
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3990-star-trek-stern-limited-edition-v161/

This is what I use for patching Stern sam color rom —>    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4808-vpu-color-rom-patcher/

Kingspian 
    Participant

This is one of the best Star Trek Enterprise I ever played on my pc! WELL DONE!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account